What's new

Show the power of Nuclear and Islamic Pakistan

Abdul Rehman Majeed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Allama Hafiz Saad Hussain Rizvi speech to the nation to show the power of Nuclear and Islamic Pakistan

Nope. Still doesn't top gau mata's radiation-proof shit.

Instead of taking nukes to the west, we need to use them in the east.

This is my proposal.

This is my proposal.

Bro wars are not fought with nukes these days, they're fought with economy...nukes are just a deterrent

This is my proposal.

Nukes won't work. They'll just smear themselves in holy shit and that it. Already stink bombs don't work on Indians. Now, it appears nukes were a useless investment too.

All is lost.

This is my proposal.

Kid go play with your toy soldiers and plastic tanks, and airplanes and drop imaginary bombs and make funny noises.

Nukes are not kids toys..

and yet we are bullied by the IMF who routinely humiluate our PM. an organization with no nukes or tanks. If we had the brass we should threaten the IMF with an airstrike or send our agents to their homes KGB style

Why nuke India? I can’t believe I am going to say this but there are good Indians too. And Islam doesn’t allow killing civilians.

Remember before Modi, situation in India and Kashmir wasn’t this bad.

Why nuke India? I can’t believe I am going to say this but there are good Indians too. And Islam doesn’t allow killing civilians.

Remember before Modi, situation in India and Kashmir wasn’t this bad.
Yes it was.

These filthy Pajeets have been raping women, killing innocent men and blinding children for nothing since decades. It was bad already and Modi only intensified it.

Yes it was.

These filthy Pajeets have been raping women, killing innocent men and blinding children for nothing since decades. It was bad already and Modi only intensified it.

Yeah no doubt about that. But Modi’s nazi style hatred wasn’t so widespread and mob lynchings weren’t so frequent. Now it’s like being turned to a 100.

Muslims have never been safe in India unfortunately.

Can someone ban this dumb moron biological brother of tai hai chen.

Back
Top Bottom