What's new

Shouting Across the Chasm: Chinese and American Netizens Clash in Cyberspace

Why don't you Chinese hate your government as much as i think you are to?

LOL, that is a good line.

Last edited:
Why don't you Chinese hate your government as much as i think you are to?

LOL, that is a goog line.

He sums up the stupidity on both sides quite well I think. Things have gotten worse... It really has become racial hatred. Both sides believes the worse about the other side and the hate on the American side will build as their problems mount.

Long gone is the good will towards America of the 80's

What baffles me is that that Americans still think that every human being wants what they want in life and that anyone who refuse to criticize non-democratic government must be some unintelligent zombie.

sorry ,off topic .Through the websites,it is obvious prove that more and more Chineses raise their voice. a good phenomenon.

He sums up the stupidity on both sides quite well I think. Things have gotten worse... It really has become racial hatred. Both sides believes the worse about the other side and the hate on the American side will build as their problems mount.

What baffles me is that that Americans still think that every human being wants what they want in life and that anyone who refuse to criticize non-democratic government must be some unintelligent zombie.

On that point, it is important.
Zhongquo's government is democratic, just that it is a adaptation of the original Athenian style where it wasn't 1 man 1 vote. You got to get credibility, the more cred, the greater the weight of your vote. And the voting arena is the Party, whose membership is open to all citizens.

our government is far more democratic than that of the US. 5000 representantatives (10x that of the US) to 1.3 billion people (4x that of the US). The US is the single most dangerous and aggressive rogue state in the world.

1.) Police state with 2 million prisoners, more than any other nation in the world and more than any other nation by per capita.

2.) Rogue state engaged in 2 undeclared wars, occupation and exploitation of 2 countries, props up petrodictators in the middle east, engaged in nuclear, chemical and bioweapons proliferation.

3.) Economic basketcase with 13 trillion USD in debt.

Watched the video.

1. There are smart Americans who favour cooperation with Zhongquo to varying degrees. These videos will bore them somewhat.

2. The idiots, they will think the Americans who did the video are very un-American. Also, Kaiser's English language usage exceeds their vocab/comfort level. SERIOUS.

3. When tanned, we look like "Red Indians". Kaiser could pass himself off as one. So we will get along with a broad section of Americans? Not now. Future, let see what the default does to their outlook and how it will harden attitudes in Zhongquo. Kaiser also appears to be one of the unwashed, makes no reference to US's economic condition on the moves (QE1) to devalue/default.

Such initiative I doubt will bear much fruit. Military preparations are more important. These will actually deter American Imperial
aggression against Zhongquo by those who seek such and are the ones who make the rules.

So 1st priority deter the aggressors and if the elites (not necessarily the power elites) want to talk, no problem.

Just a little correction. The correct pinyin spelling should be Zhongguo, instead of Zhongquo.

My days as an Internet warrior are definitely behind me. Nowadays I don't even care to argue with Westerners about China (unless I know them in real life. although I have to say almost every single Western people I know in real-life are remarkably open-minded. They're mostly Aussies and Kiwis though).

Basically when you argue with one of those close-minded people about China on the Internet, it'll all come down to the fact that he firmly believes he knows China better than you, although he may never set foot in China and you may live all of your life there. The dose of China news he gets from his free media once every three days make him a bigger authority on China than any Chinese. Because of course media in China is not free and only way someone can know about a far off land such as China is to read stories about it on the newspaper!

Ignorance is a bliss.

Back
Top Bottom