What's new

should there be a change in Pakistan military doctrine after tensions calm?

Tactical nuclear weapons should be a stop gap measure. We need to increase our conventional power. More mechanised infantry, Armour, fewer but superbly trained and equipped infantry, land warrior programme, better inter services co ordination, Artillery is good but needs more SP guns, more helis both transport and gunships and 4th/5th gen Fighter. For all that we need money.
For money we need to stop corruption, improve governance and rejuvenate economy. The most important steps are out of domain of Army. Till we stop spending unnecessarily on Orange trains, metro, nandi pur, neelum jhelum etc in a rush to win next election at any cost, with nil input to economy NASR is all we have!

What kind of language are you using against India???
On topic: India has a bright future and why will it abandon its economic growth and half completed modernization??
Our forces at this very moment can kill millions and iam talking about both Pakistan and Indian armed forces, will it yield anything other than radioactive bi products?
Stop blaming india and think about this:
“will Pakistan go to war once CPEC gets completed? Without considering the destruction and mess caused by it.....
Losing stocks, money, market, soldiers, property and development.....

For once in a blue moon, an indian post that makes sense & some valid points.

For once in a blue moon, an indian post that makes sense & some valid points.
The 572 people sitting in Indian parliament are one of the most intelligent people, except few like RG and motar swami....
The only difference is that businessman paisa banate hai or politicians logo ko....:P

What kind of language are you using against India???
On topic: India has a bright future and why will it abandon its economic growth and half completed modernization??
Our forces at this very moment can kill millions and iam talking about both Pakistan and Indian armed forces, will it yield anything other than radioactive bi products?
Stop blaming india and think about this:
“will Pakistan go to war once CPEC gets completed? Without considering the destruction and mess caused by it.....
Losing stocks, money, market, soldiers, property and development.....
You are absolutely right dear and this is what i and many others like me have been saying from the start. I only wish that some of the government officials, ex and on duty service men and most importantly the media could have listened to this and realized this as well. If they thought that this would have some psychological effect they were so wrong that they do not even deserve to be in the position they are! As far as i can analyze the situation, it was one mistake after another in an attempt to cover up the last one and it just made the situation that much more worst. Embarrassing if one can feel it.

I wont blame the general public that much because they are being handled in this case by stupid leaders and irresponsible media.

Indian and Pakistan both do not afford a war and it wont happen! Not in any declared form anyway. Proxy war, lets face it, no one will let go of any such opportunity, no one DOES! The only slight possibility of a war is that the concerned authorities make such stupid mistakes that the cornered themselves and have to enter the war under pressure and with no alternative, though reluctantly!! The last episode was as close as we have come to this particular scenario is recent times.

@hellfire @Joe Shearer @WAJsal

The last episode was as close as we have come to this particular scenario is recent times.

And it will keep getting closer and closer each time there is a terror attack in India, Only solution here is to stop cross border terror completely. Already the pressure for Govt. to respond is some way(military or not) is high, next time it may as well be unbearable...

You are absolutely right dear and this is what i and many others like me have been saying from the start. I only wish that some of the government officials, ex and on duty service men and most importantly the media could have listened to this and realized this as well. If they thought that this would have some psychological effect they were so wrong that they do not even deserve to be in the position they are! As far as i can analyze the situation, it was one mistake after another in an attempt to cover up the last one and it just made the situation that much more worst. Embarrassing if one can feel it.

I wont blame the general public that much because they are being handled in this case by stupid leaders and irresponsible media.

Indian and Pakistan both do not afford a war and it wont happen! Not in any declared form anyway. Proxy war, lets face it, no one will let go of any such opportunity, no one DOES! The only slight possibility of a war is that the concerned authorities make such stupid mistakes that the cornered themselves and have to enter the war under pressure and with no alternative, though reluctantly!! The last episode was as close as we have come to this particular scenario is recent times.

I could not help groaning in pain as I read your post. How long, dear Lord, how long? The bellicose baboons of both sides need an ice-water bath.

Its only in a red alert type situation you realize where youre lacking, I think india knows thats its incapable of doing something brazen like israel does against its neighbours but i think pakistan deep down knows that it has massive deficiencies. I get the impression that the indians know one day the military imbalance will be to the point where they'll be able to grown enough balls to back up there words, in other words there looking for an unstoppable type ability, my question is how long with pak afford to wait?
If the hostilities die down do you think they'll be a change in the militray doctrine should the armed forces make a defence pact with some of its allies to further strengthen the modernization in the armed forces. I know that the armed forces are better prepared then they were in 2001 but half the army are in the tribal areas fighting terrorism, in reality when your fighting a bigger enemy all your resources need to be directed against the threat.
I know that there has been no attack etc, but i have a strong suspicion that along the LOC there has been a lot of firing, the reason why i state this is that media on india/pakistans side are not allowed to visit the LOC, anything can be happening down there, it wouldn't shock me if the rangers have taken casualties.
IMG_20160923_211212.jpg

So there will not be tension on borders everyone knows it will gear to nuclear war but Indian media and government fueling by hate speechs
We faced hell of terrorism from last 10 years but we didn't behave immature

India will more likely spend more millions to fund terrorists in Afghanistan and blouchistan.otherthen trying to take sympathies from business tied countries they will get nothing as world knows the brutalities of Indian occupation in Kashmir

India need to play positive role by providing peace and freedom to Kashmiris as current behaviour of Indians will only make rock solid freedom movement against India and whatever u say the Kashmiri mujahedeen will keep targeting Indian army as it's too hard to survive otherwise

I could not help groaning in pain as I read your post. How long, dear Lord, how long? The bellicose baboons of both sides need an ice-water bath.
They do sir. And soon!!
Before they put us all in jeopardy. AGAIN!
No matter how unlikely a full blown confrontation looks, specially on paper but as well as on ground, i have little to no faith in the ability of SOME on the barking dogs to keep things under control when it will actually matter.

In the earlier post i mentioned how i do not really blame the public but then again, as I had pointed this out in a conversation with @nair as well, the point remains why these politicians and media take the approach we saw them take post Uri attacks? The reason is it sell well and the fact is that it is us, the public who are the buyers. The way we start seeing stronger criticism of a Zee News report of blaming Pakistan while the attack was still underway and we see that criticism coming from India, and vice versa, things will only then start to improve. Till then we are at the mercy of these goons who will keep on playing with us just because we are in this game as well!!

As a logical discussion ends i would like to state, "India cannot afford any type of war now or in future"
just imagine the amount of infrastructure and the scale of economy India would be staking for a war.....
logical end would be to talk and solve the issue, for me the only possible solution is make LOC the IB, because now in present situation their is no flexibility available, because of nukes outcomes are restrained and limited.
lets hope that we can clear our issues and mainly religious issues...

And it will keep getting closer and closer each time there is a terror attack in India, Only solution here is to stop cross border terror completely. Already the pressure for Govt. to respond is some way(military or not) is high, next time it may as well be unbearable...
For that it is necessary that:
  1. The government not to get itself cornered by those chest thumping remarks and boasting.
  2. The gov. officials to act a bit more responsibly and do not start spewing venom and warmongering the minute an attack starts.
  3. The government correct its policies that are actually the root cause of such attacks from Kashmir freedom fighters.
  4. for media to act a bit more responsibly
  5. for the public to keep there own eyes open and realize what is right and what is just being said to make it sound right
Blaming EVERYTHING across the border haven't done 5hit to improve the situation in 70 years or so and it wont do 5hit to do so now.

The only way to improve these things is by acting responsibly and not like a blind goat!

As a logical discussion ends i would like to state, "India cannot afford any type of war now or in future"
just imagine the amount of infrastructure and the scale of economy India would be staking for a war.....
logical end would be to talk and solve the issue, for me the only possible solution is make LOC the IB, because now in present situation their is no flexibility available, because of nukes outcomes are restrained and limited.
lets hope that we can clear our issues and mainly religious issues...
Janab NO ONE can afford a war (and i totally agree with what you said) unless you term 5th gen. fighters bombing men on pick up trucks as war!!!

There is so much to loose and only an idiot will call for war in such situation. Last few weeks were an opportunity to mark some of those idiots. The worrying sign is that the quantity is HUGE and they are also coming in form in institutions these days.

Janab NO ONE can afford a war (and i totally agree with what you said) unless you term 5th gen. fighters bombing men on pick up trucks as war!!!

There is so much to loose and only an idiot will call for war in such situation. Last few weeks were an opportunity to mark some of those idiots. The worrying sign is that the quantity is HUGE and they are also coming in form in institutions these days.
sir nobody in India wants a war either, life is as normal in india as it uses to be, i have spoken to many people, they are not interested in any sort of mess, they believe the problem in future could be solved through confidence building and then maybe someday clear all the backlogs, the things everyone watches on television does no good to the people of this country, i would conclude that for me War is the last resort to protect my people from a war that is being forced upon us, and i don't like to practise it until PAF(pakistani armed forces) does so, we can handle terrorists.

For that it is necessary that:
  1. The government not to get itself cornered by those chest thumping remarks and boasting.
  2. The gov. officials to act a bit more responsibly and do not start spewing venom and warmongering the minute an attack starts.
  3. The government correct its policies that are actually the root cause of such attacks from Kashmir freedom fighters.
  4. for media to act a bit more responsibly
  5. for the public to keep there own eyes open and realize what is right and what is just being said to make it sound right
Blaming EVERYTHING across the border haven't done 5hit to improve the situation in 70 years or so and it wont do 5hit to do so now.

1. How long do you think people will accept seeing their people get killed ? Would you accept it ?
2. Gov officials have all the rights to say this considering terror has originated from Pak, i don't need to show u the reason. It has already been discussed plenty of times
3. The root cause of freedom movement is Sunni Wahabi Intolarant Islam.
4. Media wont change
5. Public is fed up of cross border terror, they can only take so much.

Sorry, Everything is your fault and there are plenty of valid reasons for that. Pakistanis seriously need to introspect.
I will not repeat the reasons as it has been already mentioned on this forum a million times..

india even become fattest
Its only in a red alert type situation you realize where youre lacking, I think india knows thats its incapable of doing something brazen like israel does against its neighbours but i think pakistan deep down knows that it has massive deficiencies. I get the impression that the indians know one day the military imbalance will be to the point where they'll be able to grown enough balls to back up there words, in other words there looking for an unstoppable type ability, my question is how long with pak afford to wait?
If the hostilities die down do you think they'll be a change in the militray doctrine should the armed forces make a defence pact with some of its allies to further strengthen the modernization in the armed forces. I know that the armed forces are better prepared then they were in 2001 but half the army are in the tribal areas fighting terrorism, in reality when your fighting a bigger enemy all your resources need to be directed against the threat.
I know that there has been no attack etc, but i have a strong suspicion that along the LOC there has been a lot of firing, the reason why i state this is that media on india/pakistans side are not allowed to visit the LOC, anything can be happening down there, it wouldn't shock me if the rangers have taken casualties.

Pakistani stablishment is well aware of indian design they wanted to test our prepardness.. they wont attack till they know we wont hit them hard there design to infiltrate people in our stablishment. they wants to have MQM type thing in Pakistan asfandyar maulana fazur rahman Geo Jang negos asma jahangir and many others.. are already highlighted themselves... incase of war or crises napak will gone from Pak..
this is the time that we sud clean this kind of garbage or rats from our boat.

1. How long do you think people will accept seeing their people get killed ? Would you accept it ?
2. Gov officials have all the rights to say this considering terror has originated from Pak, i don't need to show u the reason. It has already been discussed plenty of times
4. Media wont change

Sorry, Everything is your fault and there are plenty of valid reasons for that. Pakistanis seriously need to introspect.
I will not repeat the reasons as it has been already mentioned on this forum a million times..

your dark A$$ is not sorry at all and we will just slap hard on your sorry a$$.. RSS produced a Terrorist PM who killed 5000 muslims..
india have been sending terrorist in Pak thru afg thru kulboshan aka the monkey..
india is terriorst country who chose terrorist to become PM
Minorities life is hell in india..
its country where women become victim of rap in every second.
we cant tolerate this kind of pyscho nation whos people come on PDF and straight refuse to shake hands for betterment.
you want war then bring your sorry a$& and watch.

That is EXACTLY what i meant when i talk about GoI having to change policy about Kashmir. Exactly the same!!

No dear, they have the right to do so. Go learn about laws and it will help. Plus even ignoring that, they can or should be pointing fingers ONLY once enough evidence is provided and found. Also they must understand that with power comes responsibility! It is there irresponsible actions and statements who make people like you believe in lies that you are believing right now.

Ok this is a new one but still, thanks for supporting and highlighting the religions divide and that is why we claim Kashmir. :) If calling it intolerant made you feel good i will just ignore that. :)

4. Media wont change
That doesn't make them right!

Public should know better that to believe all the lies that they are being told. Public should be wise enough to question if someone comes up with the "fact" a few minutes after attack started that weapons have POF markings!! Public must be wise enough to see the utter non sense attitude towards this whole episode! But then again, the public is just a bunch of emotional lot and that i agree to as i see similar people on my side.

I will not repeat the reasons as it has been already mentioned on this forum a million times.
Is this that same "I am right you re wrong argument" again i had the pleasure of having a few days ago!!

sir nobody in India wants a war either, life is as normal in india as it uses to be, i have spoken to many people, they are not interested in any sort of mess, they believe the problem in future could be solved through confidence building and then maybe someday clear all the backlogs, the things everyone watches on television does no good to the people of this country, i would conclude that for me War is the last resort to protect my people from a war that is being forced upon us, and i don't like to practise it until PAF(pakistani armed forces) does so, we can handle terrorists.
Chlo shukar ha there are some sensible people!
I understand that people in general wont want war. Even the politicians and the leaders dont want war it is just that it talking war looks good on them (because public approved that and cheers that)

That is EXACTLY what i meant when i talk about GoI having to change policy about Kashmir. Exactly the same!!

Policy should remain the same, cross border terror should stop.

No dear, they have the right to do so. Go learn about laws and it will help. Plus even ignoring that, they can or should be pointing fingers ONLY once enough evidence is provided and found. Also they must understand that with power comes responsibility! It is there irresponsible actions and statements who make people like you believe in lies that you are believing right now.

Evidence has been found ? Are you the kind of person who thinks 9/11 and 26/11 is an inside job? This has been discussed a thousand times, Evidence has been provided and LeT, JeM and others have been branded as terrorists by UN EU and others. Only Pakistan gives free run to all sorts of Genocidal, corrupt criminal terror maniacs in India

Ok this is a new one but still, thanks for supporting and highlighting the religions divide and that is why we claim Kashmir. :) If calling it intolerant made you feel good i will just ignore that. :)

If Jihadis come out in protest and pelt stones, they will be shot. Its not a freedom movement, its a Jihadi movement.
Religious divide is between Sunni Jihadis which Pakistan supports and rest of the population

That doesn't make them right!

Its a part and parcel of free Media...

Public should know better that to believe all the lies that they are being told. Public should be wise enough to question if someone comes up with the "fact" a few minutes after attack started that weapons have POF markings!! Public must be wise enough to see the utter non sense attitude towards this whole episode! But then again, the public is just a bunch of emotional lot and that i agree to as i see similar people on my side.

The only folks who are in forever denial mode is Pakistanis, I seriously have a hard time believing this. Do you really believe what you say or do you act like you believe it ? Cross border infiltration and terror camps is a reality. LeT and JeM and a hoardes of other terrorists and their leaders are given safe heavens is also a reality. Heck there was even an open rally organized by a UN declared terrorist. This policy of self radicalizing your own population to apparently "save Kashmir" will damage Pakistan Gravely...

Is this that same "I am right you re wrong argument" again i had the pleasure of having a few days ago!!

This is not an argument, it is a fact. Fact which has been accepted by the entire world.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom