What's new

should there be a change in Pakistan military doctrine after tensions calm?

Its only in a red alert type situation you realize where youre lacking, I think india knows thats its incapable of doing something brazen like israel does against its neighbours but i think pakistan deep down knows that it has massive deficiencies. I get the impression that the indians know one day the military imbalance will be to the point where they'll be able to grown enough balls to back up there words, in other words there looking for an unstoppable type ability, my question is how long with pak afford to wait?
If the hostilities die down do you think they'll be a change in the militray doctrine should the armed forces make a defence pact with some of its allies to further strengthen the modernization in the armed forces. I know that the armed forces are better prepared then they were in 2001 but half the army are in the tribal areas fighting terrorism, in reality when your fighting a bigger enemy all your resources need to be directed against the threat.
I know that there has been no attack etc, but i have a strong suspicion that along the LOC there has been a lot of firing, the reason why i state this is that media on india/pakistans side are not allowed to visit the LOC, anything can be happening down there, it wouldn't shock me if the rangers have taken casualties.

Lay off cool aid and all other sugary drinks. It's making you delusional.

Empty words don't change things on the ground, I know it pains for you to accept it. But the so called Freedom fighters you support or nothing more than religious extremists. For 70 years you have been trying to get Kashmir and you have not even achieved to make an indigenous scooter engine... :p
Ah ha!!
You know how empty words do not change things around and yet you are using them over and over again :P No proof no nothing merely speculation and bashing! It is funny how you blame Pakistan for each and every mess up by your own and then try to show how incapable we are of doing anything by talking about scooter engines :P

The problem is some people in the religion, esp across the border are too lost to even understand there is a problem.
This is plain and simple religious, nothing more.
HAHAHHA
Man!! Do you really do not have ANY idea about the problem or you are purposely ignoring that?

Again, i understand why you are bringing up religion again and again just to get someone trolling and flaming. :) I have been here long enough to know what i see here so relax, i am not taking that bait. :)

No, its the story of Kashmiri pundits Ethnic cleansing. Pakistani Muslims unfortunately don't give a shit about anyone else but Muslims.
Actually, i still feel that the story resembled that of Gujarat genocide :)
However since they were Muslims being butchered they wont be concerning you it seems. Just like many of you friends have said that "They are not concerned about Kashmir"
Secular India that is!

Whats with the Gibberish.....
Yup, it was Gibberish!!
I mean, what was he thinking when he first came up with that idea of blaming everything On Pakistan? It sure was gibberish and stupid. I agree on this.

Ill be around for a few Decades...
That is great! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) Will see you around.

You would even see ISIS has a freedom movement .. Those who support these Jihadi forces deserve the same fate themselves.
hmmmmm,,, assuming things? AGAIN?????
I thought that the embarrassment of last few weeks would at least stop you from speculating on things and assuming things with no proof or evidence. It looks like i was wrong.

100s are being arrested as we speak, 300 stone pelters were arrested in last few days. They will have plenty of time to cry :lol:
hmmmm,, perhaps you should try fencing the whole Kashmir valley and declaring it a prison! May be that will work. :)

What ever suits you, History proves otherwise :)
Some truths and facts suite me.

Not logic, but fact..... Pakistanis have been brainwashed on Kashmir issue. As i said, i have been to Kashmir, i have been to the valley. I know the situation on the ground much better than you do.
Ok,, i was really thinking that i wont get a taste of that "I am right you are wrong argument" this time. :omghaha:
Thanks for the entertainment sir.

By calming of tensions do you mean the resolution of Kashmir dispute?? If not then Nope .

and India don't have the balls to do anything beyond the LOC, so don't worry about it.

If they somehow find the balls do a misadventure they'd get their asses handed to them. Pakistan Army is better trained then Indian army, we all saw what happened to Indian troops during the 2001 Indo-Pak stand off and there wasn't a bullet fired from the Pakistani side ..

Agreed !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom