What's new

should there be a change in Pakistan military doctrine after tensions calm?

Reaction score
Country
Barbados
Its only in a red alert type situation you realize where youre lacking, I think india knows thats its incapable of doing something brazen like israel does against its neighbours but i think pakistan deep down knows that it has massive deficiencies. I get the impression that the indians know one day the military imbalance will be to the point where they'll be able to grown enough balls to back up there words, in other words there looking for an unstoppable type ability, my question is how long with pak afford to wait?
If the hostilities die down do you think they'll be a change in the militray doctrine should the armed forces make a defence pact with some of its allies to further strengthen the modernization in the armed forces. I know that the armed forces are better prepared then they were in 2001 but half the army are in the tribal areas fighting terrorism, in reality when your fighting a bigger enemy all your resources need to be directed against the threat.
I know that there has been no attack etc, but i have a strong suspicion that along the LOC there has been a lot of firing, the reason why i state this is that media on india/pakistans side are not allowed to visit the LOC, anything can be happening down there, it wouldn't shock me if the rangers have taken casualties.

By calming of tensions do you mean the resolution of Kashmir dispute?? If not then Nope .

and India don't have the balls to do anything beyond the LOC, so don't worry about it.

If they somehow find the balls do a misadventure they'd get their asses handed to them. Pakistan Army is better trained then Indian army, we all saw what happened to Indian troops during the 2001 Indo-Pak stand off and there wasn't a bullet fired from the Pakistani side ..

By calming of tensions do you mean the resolution of Kashmir dispute?? If not then Nope .

and India don't have the balls to do anything beyond the LOC, so don't worry about it.

If they somehow find the balls do a misadventure they'd get their asses handed to them. Pakistan Army is better trained then Indian army, we all saw what happened to Indian troops during the 2001 Indo-Pak stand off and there wasn't a bullet fired from the Pakistani side ..
but half the army is in FATA and elsewhere, when your fighting a big enemy all your resources need to be directed against the enemy, training is useful but there are many other intangibles,

but half the army is in FATA and elsewhere, when your fighting a big enemy all your resources need to be directed against the enemy, training is useful but there are many other intangibles,

Who told you that half of the Army is in FATA? the number is around 60-70,000.

Pakistan has a Army of 700,000 troops and other 500,000 reserves I'm sure all of this would be utilized and moved to the Eastern Border in case of a war.

As I said , India doesn't have the guts to wage a war on Pakistan , so everything they says is hot air unless they actually DO SOMETHING .

We've been listening to this crap since 2001 .

Its only in a red alert type situation you realize where youre lacking, I think india knows thats its incapable of doing something brazen like israel does against its neighbours but i think pakistan deep down knows that it has massive deficiencies. I get the impression that the indians know one day the military imbalance will be to the point where they'll be able to grown enough balls to back up there words, in other words there looking for an unstoppable type ability, my question is how long with pak afford to wait?
If the hostilities die down do you think they'll be a change in the militray doctrine should the armed forces make a defence pact with some of its allies to further strengthen the modernization in the armed forces. I know that the armed forces are better prepared then they were in 2001 but half the army are in the tribal areas fighting terrorism, in reality when your fighting a bigger enemy all your resources need to be directed against the threat.
I know that there has been no attack etc, but i have a strong suspicion that along the LOC there has been a lot of firing, the reason why i state this is that media on india/pakistans side are not allowed to visit the LOC, anything can be happening down there, it wouldn't shock me if the rangers have taken casualties.
What kind of language are you using against India???
On topic: India has a bright future and why will it abandon its economic growth and half completed modernization??
Our forces at this very moment can kill millions and iam talking about both Pakistan and Indian armed forces, will it yield anything other than radioactive bi products?
Stop blaming india and think about this:
“will Pakistan go to war once CPEC gets completed? Without considering the destruction and mess caused by it.....
Losing stocks, money, market, soldiers, property and development.....

Great Questions ...... Their uses to be a Department ...shairi difaah ........was removed by our real enemies the asteen kay sanp .......but was again ......introduced .........in 80s i guess ....maybe have no name left again .....??? N.C.C was must for every student and plus every citizen WHO WANTS TO GET Trainning ..because in rural areas and towns and small cities their was GHOST system going .........so they where uneducated ........but shaoor was tried .........they are all of a lot HELP though i dont know exactly ....but heard in 1965 what ever they can ........was done ......Army as usual Have rto take this responsibility again to train their civilians too ... A BIT BIT ......Now any enemy can be tackled including Trainned tomandos ........etc etc etc ......and their is no need of Army to keep on wasting its skills in such small matters ........Again IN SHA ALLAH .........Just But this time ........RANGERs just on borders......Malashyia was invented as super Police ..same old malayshiyaan shalwwar kameez and ranks and badges .....pishawarey chappals ....guns and belts ON ........Creating a threat their duty can be anywhere and last of uniform was Police .............if every thing gets Rid of T T P .....IN THEM then things can be done more smoothly .......no trainned tomandoos in armed forces ............means fast and furious every thing ............and for sure Army Have to Take this weight back on to their shoulders ....BACK AGAIN ....

On topic: India has a bright future and why will it abandon its economic growth and half completed modernization??
Our forces at this very moment can kill millions and iam talking about both Pakistan and Indian armed forces, will it yield anything other than radioactive bi products?
“will Pakistan go to war once CPEC gets completed? Without considering the destruction and mess caused by it.....
LOLZ ............Each and EVERY of its Neighbour .......wants to crush INDIA because its such a INNOCENT COUNTRY ..............involves in every country ...shall i start naming ...???? sends its trainned tomandoos in every country ......china ..Sirilanka , Barma , Bhuttan , Nepal ,, Bangladesh , Afghanistan , and of course we stand as a wall too as maybe EACH and every one of them for their countries ..........STILL YOU THINK YOU ARE A COUNTRY ....maybe:big_boss:

Great Questions ...... Their uses to be a Department ...shairi difaah ........was removed by our real enemies the asteen kay sanp .......but was again ......introduced .........in 80s i guess ....maybe have no name left again .....??? N.C.C was must for every student and plus every citizen WHO WANTS TO GET Trainning ..because in rural areas and towns and small cities their was GHOST system going .........so they where uneducated ........but shaoor was tried .........they are all of a lot HELP though i dont know exactly ....but heard in 1965 what ever they can ........was done ......Army as usual Have rto take this responsibility again to train their civilians too ... A BIT BIT ......Now any enemy can be tackled including Trainned tomandos ........etc etc etc ......and their is no need of Army to keep on wasting its skills in such small matters ........Again IN SHA ALLAH .........Just But this time ........RANGERs just on borders......Malashyia was invented as super Police ..same old malayshiyaan shalwwar kameez and ranks and badges .....pishawarey chappals ....guns and belts ON ........Creating a threat their duty can be anywhere and last of uniform was Police .............if every thing gets Rid of T T P .....IN THEM then things can be done more smoothly .......no trainned tomandoos in armed forces ............means fast and furious every thing ............and for sure Army Have to Take this weight back on to their shoulders ....BACK AGAIN ....

LOLZ ............Each and EVERY of its Neighbour .......wants to crush INDIA because its such a INNOCENT COUNTRY ..............involves in every country ...shall i start naming ...???? sends its trainned tomandoos in every country ......china ..Sirilanka , Barma , Bhuttan , Nepal ,, Bangladesh , Afghanistan , and of course we stand as a wall too as maybe EACH and every one of them for their countries ..........STILL YOU THINK YOU ARE A COUNTRY ....maybe:big_boss:
As the name suggests, “daydreamer" let me remind you that my answer was for the op and the mis interpretation of Indian situation.... It will be helpful if you can clear your intention.... Let me make it clear, “ Get back and let lion rule the jungle".....

That's What Africa Think About India

Agreed always all of these negbour look to wards Pakistan for Help if not towards CHINA ..... for help against growing aggression of a devel ...ooohhh well well when ever devel gets power this HAPPENS ....REST I AGREE WITH YOU A BIT ........from start till end ........but rest is what devel cant understand if LION is on ROAR and HAVE DECIEVED it....

To the thread starter

What changes should Pakistan make to its doctrine in your opinion

To the thread starter

What changes should Pakistan make to its doctrine in your opinion

Only about 300 posts.
and you've earned yourself 10 negatives.

man you are a legend.

Also, arent you the same guy who said all south asians looked the same despite being an indian? LOL.

Fix your english kiddo. Thanks.

Half? No, Theres only about 50K Troops. And majority of our forces are for eastern border.

Hey, its your media and ministers that were shouting and screaming to "teach us a lesson". Don't ask us why you would or would not do something, ask those who were making noise in the first place.

Hey, its your media and ministers that were shouting and screaming to "teach us a lesson". Don't ask us why you would or would not do something, ask those who were making noise in the first place.
Its their job, 1.25 billion angry people can do wonders if not stopped......you can get an idea about how fast things escalate on attacks just from terrorists, imagine the reaction if some day PAF started a war.....

WTF did u just write ? Tomandao... blah blah.... bom bom ...
Wtf s that ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom