What's new

Should the OIC (Muslim World) recognise Isreal?

Hawk

New Recruit

Reaction score
Ok, I know some of you guys will be pissed but I'll say anyway. The Israel issue is dividing us and the palestine problem is not being solved. Why not accept Israel as it is I mean the jews are humans where will they go lets make a state where the jews and the arabs live in peace. then we will have no problem making NATO type groups or make OIC stronger. I mean, they are jews and they are really from middleeast, so let them stay there and then we get the chance to be strong without any interference and then we can put any condition we want if we are strong, what do u think!!!???

I personally dont have any problems with jews or any other religion or a group as long as they are neutral or nice to you. If person attacks you or threatens you all the time, then i will have problems with him, but i will not fight until i know that i wont lose, and i will build up my self secrety without letting him know so next time he attacks he gets a good surprise.

This goes with Israel, it is acting like neutral, but once it gains its existance and built enough its most likely going to get more land, either will it be with war or by giving more money to the people of Palestine or simply moving tanks and soldiers in the territory, and then i dont see anybody who will have any problems.

We must not accept Israel and can't attack Israel to stop its build up. What we need to do is build up side by side itself. I dont know why but i have some bad feeling against these Jews, i have read in many books, it always says dont trust the jew its not he who appears infront of you!

I dont know why but i have some bad feeling against these Jews,

Why?

i have read in many books, it always says dont trust the jew its not he who appears infront of you!

What do u mean by that?

i have read in many books, it always says dont trust the jew its not he who appears infront of you!
correct!
but right now, jew's frndship can prove to be fruitfull for pakistan.

Originally posted by Hawk@Nov 17 2005, 08:21 PM
Ok, I know some of you guys will be pissed but I'll say anyway. The Israel issue is dividing us and the palestine problem is not being solved. Why not accept Israel as it is I mean the jews are humans where will they go lets make a state where the jews and the arabs live in peace. then we will have no problem making NATO type groups or make OIC stronger. I mean, they are jews and they are really from middleeast, so let them stay there and then we get the chance to be strong without any interference and then we can put any condition we want if we are strong, what do u think!!!???
[post=3045]Quoted post[/post]​
as a matter of fact they migrated there in the 1800s onwards.

also go visit some isreali forums.

Originally posted by Hawk@Nov 17 2005, 10:52 PM
Why?
What do u mean by that?
[post=3051]Quoted post[/post]​
A: because you still need yet to dropp your balls (my way of saying grow a wisdom tooth). and PLEASE go ahead and visit some isreali forums etc...also if you would please do some research into such things as isreali extremists, jewish dream, what they call the arabs in palestine...you can do the last one by researching into BBCs video archive and finding some videos of the recent evac from gaza strip. watch some demonstrations with a nuetral translator and ask him to translate what they are saying.

B: it says in the Quran not to trust them! also they are very sneaky and cunning.

Originally posted by A.Rahman@Nov 18 2005, 05:28 AM
jews are zionist are different
[post=3070]Quoted post[/post]​
Zion = Jerouselam...Zion is their word for jerouselam.

Zionists are the ones who want to develope a nation of jews...in palestine (thats what that lands called traditionaly...look at maps dated before 1900s.

"ZION MUST FALL"

watch animatrix and note the location of 01 and what city lies there in reality.

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 18 2005, 05:12 AM
correct!
but right now, jew's frndship can prove to be fruitfull for pakistan.
[post=3066]Quoted post[/post]​
in what way.

please provide details of these gains.

Originally posted by Yahya@Nov 19 2005, 02:26 AM
in what way.

please provide details of these gains.
[post=3107]Quoted post[/post]​
in many ways.
like latest defence technology(may be we get ELTA 2032 via TOT), more economic aid and increase in jew investment, which also a good signal for our economy

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 19 2005, 01:19 AM
in many ways.
like latest defence technology(may be we get ELTA 2032 via TOT), more economic aid and increase in jew investment, which also a good signal for our economy
[post=3135]Quoted post[/post]​
please elaborate and make a good list...

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 19 2005, 01:19 AM
in many ways.
[post=3135]Quoted post[/post]​

So you are saying that we should let them kill inconnent people so we can get a few radars and sh** . Any who the jews can't be trusted, USA knows that and so does the whole world. Jews have been living all over the world for over 2000 years and they never had a land they can call their own. Then after WW2 they took over planstine and even though they invaded and have oppuiced palistane and calling it their own country for some wired reasons. No pecae on that land ever since

Originally posted by Awais@Nov 19 2005, 10:03 AM
So you are saying that we should let them kill inconnent people so we can get a few radars and sh**  . Any who the jews can't be trusted, USA knows that and so does the whole world. Jews have been living all over the world for over 2000 years and they never had a land they can call their own. Then after WW2 they took over planstine and even though they invaded and have oppuiced  palistane and calling it their own country for some wired reasons. No pecae on that land ever since
[post=3161]Quoted post[/post]​
just answer me one question...
Can we stop isarel killing innocent muslims??
if not....then y not gain some advantages from them just like egypt and turkey(who accepted israel in 1st place)

Back
Top Bottom