What's new

Should stranded Pakistanis be given there own country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Stranded Pakistanis are native to the sub-continent unlike us Bangladeshis who have foreign ancestry from Afghanistan, Iran, Arabia and Turkey.
Allowing them to stay in Banglastan will make us multi-ethnic and this is frankly unacceptable. Not to mention the fact that they will receive all the rights that they aren't receiving currently.

I believe that the North Western districts of Panchagar and Thakurgaon should be created into a separate state for the stranded people so that they don't mix with us and contaminate our foreign bloodline. Perhaps this state could become the new East Pakistan?
Thoughts?

Last edited:
who want to live in that shit hole KANGLADESH ?:rofl: 600.000 fish eaters smelling here in pakistan first take them away we are sick of smell of bangladeshis here :lol:

who want to live in that shit hole KANGLADESH ?:rofl: your own 600.000 fish eaters smelling here in pakistan first take them away we are sick of smell of bangladeshis here :lol:
If they don't want to live here then they can have there own country which is what I am advocating.

who want to live in that shit hole KANGLADESH ?:rofl: your own 600.000 fish eaters smelling here in pakistan first take them away we are sick of smell of bangladeshis here :lol:

That is not typical of you Imran...!!

True. I appreciate your honesty. There should be a separate land for stranded Pakistanis and they should fight for it.

Stranded Pakistanis are native to the sub-continent unlike us Bangladeshis who have foreign ancestry from Afghanistan, Iran, Arabia and Turkey.
Allowing them to stay in Banglastan will make us multi-ethnic and this is frankly unacceptable. Not to mention the fact that they will receive all the rights that they aren't receiving currently.

I believe that the North Western districts of Panchagar and Thakurgaon should be created into a separate state for the stranded people so that they don't mix with us and contaminate our bloodline. Perhaps this state could become the new East Pakistan?
Thoughts?

Why man..why do not you go to your ancestor like Turkey, Iran and Afganistan and claim a land from hwere you claim that you belong to that place...Why you are punishing our fellow Bengali people...

If they don't want to live here then they can have there own country which is what I am advocating.
if you buy indian map BD map come for free

its a tiny dot on world map you want to divide it more ?

without zoom show me where in bangladesh ?

mercator_classic_world_political_wall_mural_lg.jpg

thats why...I enjoyed your post...Keep in up..
don't worry few days more and i will be ok as before too much job stress man have some fun :lol:

if you buy indian map BD map come for free

its a tiny dot on world map you want to divide it more ?

without zoom show me where in bangladesh ?

mercator_classic_world_political_wall_mural_lg.jpg

don't worry few days more and i will be ok as before too much job stress man have some fun :lol:

Hey i always have a question in my mind..Are you so old like your profile pic???:p:

Indian troll?? Is it from our rightwing brigade??? It seems you must have known him..

Kanika Kapoor, you have been here since 2011. I'm sure you have been on this side of the forum numerous times just like your other Indian compadres whether the thread concerns them or not (like the time a poll was held), so you should know how many Indian trolls there have been who have come back with DIFFERENT aliases each time, IamBengali started the trend. There's too many Indians on this forum there's going to be a few who can't handle information so they come back and pose as others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom