What's new

Should Pakistan turn up the heat on LOC?

I am literally shocked about this? Why LOC is quiet since China buildup at LAC. We should had taken advantage of it. Also Valley is quiet too. We shouldn't let this moment get wasted.
Yes LOC is quiet since the Chinese incursion in ladakh. Because on LOC most Indian terrorists are moved towards ladakh to defend it from Chinese. That shows who was responsible for all the unrest and loss of lives at LOC.
Although it's not going to let us acheive our main objective but I agree with OP that we should heat up LOC these days. That will give give a strong message to bhartis thats your real aukaat and you cannot afford to have a two front war and fighting with China is like fighting with pakistan and vice versa.
And that means overall you cannot win a war in this region.

If Pakistan tries to jump in Indo China war then we will complaint to America...

All we need to assure them is if they protect India in fighting against 2 powerful nuclear powers then India will be there to assist them in their wars in any part of the world.... even in Taiwan war if China ever dares to initiate....

America does't even need to join the fight... It just have to bring its AC in front of Pakistan and its enough to keep Pakistan out of any fight on 2nd front with India.....

Apart from that Pakistanis really think that their country is in any shape of taking the advantage of the current situation???

Firstly this situation is going to end without any fight and both countries will make the status quo like it used to be.... sorry to disappoint you all....NO INDO CHINA WAR FOR FANBOYS....

But think something at least for sometimes about your economy... Do you guys ever give development, prosperity, economy a priority over your war mongering or weapons procurement??? See the national income and your % to spend on defence and then compare it to India's defence spending... Its no match to your defence spending....

Why??? Because we are a poor country and for us prosperity is more a priority than weapons or war mongering and one day we will achieve it if you both neighbours give us some breathing space..... Trust me if you guys make current borders as International border, make peace treaties with India then India's defence spending will be ZERO from current just 2% on weapons procurement. Only spending will be on maintenance of the existing hardware and military.....

You are still on the radar of FATF and if you do any such stupidity then you will be immediately blacklisted.... No more loans from IMF....

You have a loans on which you are unable to even pay the interests and you talk about tanks and artillery on border???

Live in peace and let others live in peace....WAR BRINGS NO PROSPERITY... IT BRINGS ONLY DESTRUCTION....

take bigger loan, we are ready to pounce.

But you sure as hell don't seem inclined to pounce on China at all, even though they've been sitting a few kms inside your backyard.

Saw your army chief's video - the way he was so painstakingly explaining and trying to justify Chinese incursion inside indian territory, for a second I thought he was PLA's spokesperson :D

If Pakistan tries to jump in Indo China war then we will complaint to America...

All we need to assure them is if they protect India in fighting against 2 powerful nuclear powers then India will be there to assist them in their wars in any part of the world.... even in Taiwan war if China ever dares to initiate....

America does't even need to join the fight... It just have to bring its AC in front of Pakistan and its enough to keep Pakistan out of any fight on 2nd front with India.....

Apart from that Pakistanis really think that their country is in any shape of taking the advantage of the current situation???

Firstly this situation is going to end without any fight and both countries will make the status quo like it used to be.... sorry to disappoint you all....NO INDO CHINA WAR FOR FANBOYS....

But think something at least for sometimes about your economy... Do you guys ever give development, prosperity, economy a priority over your war mongering or weapons procurement??? See the national income and your % to spend on defence and then compare it to India's defence spending... Its no match to your defence spending....

Why??? Because we are a poor country and for us prosperity is more a priority than weapons or war mongering and one day we will achieve it if you both neighbours give us some breathing space..... Trust me if you guys make current borders as International border, make peace treaties with India then India's defence spending will be ZERO from current just 2% on weapons procurement. Only spending will be on maintenance of the existing hardware and military.....

You are still on the radar of FATF and if you do any such stupidity then you will be immediately blacklisted.... No more loans from IMF....

You have a loans on which you are unable to even pay the interests and you talk about tanks and artillery on border???

Live in peace and let others live in peace....WAR BRINGS NO PROSPERITY... IT BRINGS ONLY DESTRUCTION....

There will be no war as india has already surrendered without a shot being fired. The Chinese have annexed an extra 60 square kms of indian territory on top of the 38,000 square kms if indian territory they have already conquered.........:azn::

https://thekashmirwalla.com/2020/05...square-kilometres-to-china-in-a-month-report/

https://eurasiantimes.com/china-has...f-indian-land-in-ladakh-arunachal-india-govt/

May be they're preparing something...waiting for the indians to blink first? I am all up for aggression, infact that's the only way forward as far as i am concerned especially with the neighbour that we have. Sooner or later they're gonna try something stupid anyway. BUT what i don't want is any half *** measures without clearcut objectives. Before embarking on this route a few questions must be asked.

Are we prepared for a prolonged war? Or a multi-front war? I.e IB and LOC.

Is China on-board? (In terms of supplies incase the war is prolonged)

Is the timing REALLY right? (Do we need to wait longer?) Casus belli?

Most importantly, what's the Bajwa doctrine? Strategic silence but for how long?

The one with the higher EQ(emotional intelligence) wins this not the one with higher IQ.

We don't need to open an active war front, nor can we afford it in any way. Only start taking out a bunker here & there and have our snipers on some target practice shootings. Enough to throw indians off their planning and calculations as they try to deal with China on their eastern front.

There will be no war as india has already surrendered without a shot being fired. The Chinese have annexed an extra 60 square kms of indian territory on top of the 38,000 square kms if indian territory they have already conquered.........:azn::

https://thekashmirwalla.com/2020/05...square-kilometres-to-china-in-a-month-report/

https://eurasiantimes.com/china-has...f-indian-land-in-ladakh-arunachal-india-govt/

So when is Pakistan attacking to Liberate Kashmir? Good Opportunity Now

So when is Pakistan attacking to Liberate Kashmir? Good Opportunity Now

You are asking this, as if you are ready with a gun to defend homeland :guns:

I'm sure you'll volunteer when the time comes, just like this fellow:

Screenshot_20200608-223409_Firefox.jpg

Yes we will but with cordination with the chinese.

Lac and loc both will sandwich indian forces day in and day out until india declares it will not side with americans against the chinese.

Back
Top Bottom