What's new

Should Pakistan turn up the heat on LOC?

Yes they should but with a well planned strategy and taking in confidence the politicians before they make noise as they are sell outs.

Not just that Pakistan should also take the fight to bhart itself, not just IOK.

when you are dependent on foreigners for financial survival there is not much your leaders can do
How immature and foolish comments.. when a country is bankrupt beyond any means, day dreaming abt war

How immature and foolish comments.. when a country is bankrupt beyond any means, day dreaming abt war
Heating up stories are heard since decades

It seems the subcontinent is always hot, under heat..

Heating up stories are heard since decades

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-08-13-25-35-39.png
    Screenshot_2020-06-08-13-25-35-39.png
    720.9 KB · Views: 123
There should be but we should first accommodate civilians from LOC to some protected place and then deploy heave weapons.

when you are dependent on foreigners for financial survival there is not much your leaders can do

well it's sadly true that our financial dependence on others have often dictated our internal & external policies. However even with these financial constraints, we still have been responding to indian aggression all along and sooner or later india will resort to causing problems for us again. So instead of sitting on our butts passively waiting, why not be a bit proactive and light up LOC on limited scale - give this terrorist nation a taste of its own medicine for a change.

If only our civil & military leadership had a bit of foresight and some ***tays.

JBTW watch out for the TRF. It looks like a Pak Intel Op and considering the recent spike in it's activities. Interestingly less Islamist than other groups.

You turn up the heat - India does so too. It is always Pakistan that has to climb down the escalation ladder. India has deeper pockets and more resources. So, yes be our guest few soldiers and civilians will lose their lives on both side and that will be the achievement of yours.

well it's sadly true that our financial dependence on others have often dictated our internal & external policies. However even with these financial constraints, we still have been responding to indian aggression all along and sooner or later india will resort to causing problems for us again. So instead of sitting on our butts passively waiting, why not be a bit proactive and light up LOC on limited scale - give this terrorist nation a taste of its own medicine for a change.

If only our civil & military leadership had a bit of foresight and some ***tays.

that is one way of looking at it. another way is to focus on economic development

May be they're preparing something...waiting for the indians to blink first? I am all up for aggression, infact that's the only way forward as far as i am concerned especially with the neighbour that we have. Sooner or later they're gonna try something stupid anyway. BUT what i don't want is any half *** measures without clearcut objectives. Before embarking on this route a few questions must be asked.

Are we prepared for a prolonged war? Or a multi-front war? I.e IB and LOC.

Is China on-board? (In terms of supplies incase the war is prolonged)

Is the timing REALLY right? (Do we need to wait longer?) Casus belli?

Most importantly, what's the Bajwa doctrine? Strategic silence but for how long?

The one with the higher EQ(emotional intelligence) wins this not the one with higher IQ.

May be they're preparing something...waiting for the indians to blink first? I am all up for aggression, infact that's the only way forward as far as i am concerned especially with the neighbour that we have. Sooner or later they're gonna try something stupid anyway. BUT what i don't want is any half *** measures without clearcut objectives. Before embarking on this route a few questions must be asked.

Are we prepared for a prolonged war? Or a multi-front war? I.e IB and LOC.

Is China on-board? (In terms of supplies incase the war is prolonged)

Is the timing REALLY right? (Do we need to wait longer?) Casus belli?

Most importantly, what's the Bajwa doctrine? Strategic silence but for how long?

The one with the higher EQ(emotional intelligence) wins this not the one with higher IQ.
False flag needs to happen in order for India to do something stupid

Back
Top Bottom