Should pakistan recognize Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 81.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has nothing to gain from recognized isreal & has long left the american block. furthermore, Pakistan won't condone any racist, apartheid (read zionist) policies of isreal by recognizing them. Now, if they make Palestinians equal citizens of isreal or give them independence then we can think about it.

The people of Pakistan have a strong opinion on holy sites in Jerusalem.

Accepting current Israeli position would be political suicide for the govt/establishment.

The only position that may be acceptable would be converting Jerusalem to an independent Vatican like state for all 3 religions.

For land palestinians could be accommodated in Jordan with Jordan accommodated by KSA e.t.c

Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Turkey, Azerbaijan, ... All have recognized Israel..and soon perhaps Indonesia, and few others will as well.

The new Arab-Zionists are UAE, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia.... They will go to the next level and fight for Israel. They will militarily and financially attack Pakistan at the behest of Israel. Their Kings and despot rulers worship the Zionist Bankers.

That leaves Iran, Lebanon, Iraq... But these are the Shia block... They hate Sunni Pakistan and Iran has been fermenting terror in Pakistan Balochistan... How are the Shia (the haters of Sunni Pakistan) any sort of allies???

With that I say... Perhaps.. Is pakistan truely the sole fighter for Islam left?... Are we ready to go it all alone?... It are we too corrupt to take this on???

Prophets unable to change the Arabs midst ...so better create your own block parallel to OIC, if they have Arab League Organization then why not we have Ajam League organization ...

Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Turkey, Azerbaijan, ... All have recognized Israel..and soon perhaps Indonesia, and few others will as well.

The new Arab-Zionists are UAE, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia.... They will go to the next level and fight for Israel. They will militarily and financially attack Pakistan at the behest of Israel. Their Kings and despot rulers worship the Zionist Bankers.

That leaves Iran, Lebanon, Iraq... But these are the Shia block... They hate Sunni Pakistan and Iran has been fermenting terror in Pakistan Balochistan... How are the Shia (the haters of Sunni Pakistan) any sort of allies???

With that I say... Perhaps.. Is pakistan truely the sole fighter for Islam left?... Are we ready to go it all alone?... It are we too corrupt to take this on???

You are only looking at matters from acceptance of Israeli perspective.

Things are changing at lighting speed... A new world order of Dejaali Israel is emerging... i suspect before the end of 2020... OIC is gone...

The birth of the new Beast of the Earth Zionist-Arab is being born... And he looks like this:

Daddy Israel and the birth of the New Zionist-Arab baby:
total-recall.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
you are talking as if before Arabs were supporting Pakistan:lol:

nothing will change for Pakistan relax.

The were till the 1990s... 9/11 changed their stance and they focused on the elimination of their monster baby Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeeda, etc.

Pakistan was a spent force.. their new leadership was less concerned with the whole "Ummah" thing, more so about $$$ ...

1. What should pakistan do?
  2. What are the risks to Pakistan if it remains one of the only states that doesn't recognize Israel (exception Iran)?
  3. Would the new Zionist-Western-Arab alliance then place Pakistan in the same camp as Iran and destroy Pakistan via same sanctions?
  4. Is it time to join the Dejaali camp in order to survive or die with honor?
  5. With Arab states making peace with Israel... Mossad and Israel will wage full scale war against Pakistan with through India and directly. Can Pakistan handle the heat?
  6. Without Iranian oil, is Pakistan prepared to for the global onslaughts ... Even the UAE and Saudi Arabia the new Allies of Israel will be supporting terror outfits like TTP and Jahil Mullahs to break pakistan. Can a poor Pakistan survive the new Zionist Arab onslaughts?
  7. With the world Bank under Zionist control, can an indebted pakistan survive without loans?
Facing Zionist Dajaali Israel requires men with spines of steel..... Do we?
There you go Clutch , peddling your undercover Zion fear into PDF members. Been noticing your Zionic posts for over a decade and your cover was blown long time ago. Israel is insignificant in every way, morally, politically and militarily. Like Kashmir the Palestine war of liberation will continue no matter how much you try to diminish the Palestinians. Bribing and appeasing poodles doesn't change the fact that they are poodles and every poodle has his coming, as history shows.

The only position that may be acceptable would be converting Jerusalem to an independent Vatican like state for all 3 religions.
Why would the Israelis now???... They are all capitulating and falling in line like good little puppy... Israel has won!

If Saudi Arabia + UAE + Egypt + Bahrain kill millions of innocent Yemeni Muslim women and children.... Why can't the also accept Israel killing innocent Palestinian wen and children...

To the new Zionist-Arab ... It's all the same...

There you go Clutch , peddling your undercover Zion fear into PDF members. Been noticing your Zionic posts for over a decade and your cover was blown long time ago. Israel is insignificant in every way, morally, politically and militarily. Like Kashmir the Palestine war of liberation will continue no matter how much you try to diminish the Palestinians. Bribing and appeasing poodles doesn't change the fact that they are poodles and every poodle has his coming, as history shows.

Read my posts... I am being pragmatic...

There are seismic changes occuring at lighting speed... Which side of the grouping Pakistan ends up on is critical in understanding the destiny...

I personally believe we are now living in the End Times... And like "a broken string of pearls these signs (i.e. changes) will come one after another"...

Pakistan main enemy remains Hindutva India... The 2019 attack by India against Pakistan... Had reported Israeli participants... They are sharpening their swords... Are we ready?

Israel is insignificant in every way, morally, politically and militarily.

Israel has fast become a global economic and military superpower... It is now ready to replace the USA as the next financial global banking system...

Watch and see...

Why would the Israelis now???... They are all capitulating and falling in line like good little puppy... Israel has won!

If Saudi Arabia + UAE + Egypt + Bahrain kill millions of innocent Yemeni Muslim women and children.... Why can't the also accept Israel killing innocent Palestinian wen and children...

To the new Zionist-Arab ... It's all the same...

I know the actual situation w.r.t Israeli Upper hand.

Was just stating what would be an acceptable position for our general populace.

enemy of my enemy is my friend, thats what arabs did. Why cant the same be done to them.

I think it's more than that.... Iran's model is not sustainable in the long run.

Most experts believe it will implode.

I don't buy the BS that the Arabs are exclusively making peace with Israel because of the Iran-phobia... That is just Fake News Mainstream media sheeple disinfo..

Yes, the Saudis fear Iran... But it beyond that... It's beyond Iran...

It's about the fact that the new Arab-Zionsit leaders have huge disdain for Islam and view it as a regressive force to be crushed. They are fully bought into the Western capitalistic Zionist global financial system.

This is the Arabs saying... I'm in this for myself and my seat of power...

The next question becomes...

Let's say Israel goes to UAE after a some time of "brotherly" love... Expell all Pakistani from UAE because Pakistan continues to defy us and India is our Allie.... Do you really think the drunken UAE ruler will sya, "No, Bakistani Muslim my brother?"...

Hell no!... Why else have the Saudis, Emirati, Etc Etc... Been giving Modi medals???

WILL PAKISTAN LEAD UMMAH EL MUSLIMEEN near YOUM EL QIYAMEH???

AZADI EL FALISTEEN
being gained under the PERCHAM EL SIYAH??? Will Lashkar-i-Khalifa Imam Mahdi arise from Baled El Khursan (Islami Riyasat Al-Pakistan)???

It feels like this is becoming more & more likely!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom