What's new

Should Pakistan recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan recognize and establish better ties with Israel?

• Total voters
Roby...ok..then what Pakistan will give Israel in return..?

Good Question..Answer is opportunity for mutual joint partnership on many projects and many different sectors as well as Investment in almost all fields from health to industries and vice versa BUT if Israel fulfill all that we ask for..

Roby..think before you leap.

oh yes we are ready to recognize israel if they give back all the land back to Palestinians including Jerusalem and give us more sophisticated weaponry than india, be neutral or force india to be out of kashmir, recognize Palestine as a country as it was and accept there was no israel and that british relocate jews after second world war to create a permanent rift between Muslims and jews by british Empire.
oh one more addition pay billions of dollars to Palestine for the development and as a sum for killing thousands of civilians..
and get ready to face war crimes in Islamic supreme court.

Nice Day Dreaming :rofl:

hi balbir Clown:wave:

That's not day dreaming, I'm talking about possibilities..
It is for those non pakistanis who are dreaming of Pakistan recognizing Israel.

Go to bed its late.

Pakistanis Want Israel to give up their territory

Give up their biggest Arms buyer India.

Help them get Kashmir.

AND FOR THAT

ISRAEL will get recognition from Pakistan.

"words of luftwaffe above"

Thats a great exchange lol lol

Roby...ok..then what Pakistan will give Israel in return..?

Good Question..Answer is opportunity for mutual joint partnership on many projects and many different sectors as well as Investment in almost all fields from health to industries and vice versa BUT if Israel fulfill all that we ask for..

Roby..think before you leap.

Joint partnership in which area that will benefit Israel? Do you think Pakistan is technologically advanced than Israel? Is there anything Pakistan can offer that Israel doesn't have now? Keep in mind that Israel will get anything from US in the current scenario.
The only thing Pakistan can do or offer is recognize Israel and i don't think that will make much difference.
Your post doesn't make any sense.
Think about it.. :wave:

did i say Pakistan is technological advance I am talking about certain projects independent and joint..secondly your asking in which area they will benefit?in many areas most of all why is Israel so keen to be recognized?Reason economic...reason They bag $$$ so we do too..common sense use ur head..Now ur post doesn't make sense think before you speak..A nation is desperate to be recognized for many reasons..whether we recognize them or not still we're in position we're not losing they are...now don't troll..:tdown:

what will you do with technology when you have atomic bomb? but still my country is one of the abject country.
you don't need tech you need is justice and equality.

How about this

We get Kashmir , and Palestinians get their seperate land and we recognize Israel ?

100% full relations - lets go I am up for it now ball is in Israel's court to convince Indians

Infact I would be the first to book a flight to Israel and see its beautiful beaches

How about this

We get Kashmir , and Palestinians get their seperate land and we recognize Israel ?

100% full relations - lets go I am up for it now ball is in Israel's court to convince Indians

Infact I would be the first to book a flight to Israel and see its beautiful beaches

well good trip.
Just keep in mind that people of your religion were massacred on these beaches. And they used to call it home.

Joint partnership in which area that will benefit Israel? Do you think Pakistan is technologically advanced than Israel? Is there anything Pakistan can offer that Israel doesn't have now? Keep in mind that Israel will get anything from US in the current scenario.
The only thing Pakistan can do or offer is recognize Israel and i don't think that will make much difference.
Your post doesn't make any sense.
Think about it.. :wave:

you know what Israel will get out of Pakistan recognising them? the answer is simple the strongest & the only muslim nuclear power recognizing them will cut israels enemy list down to just a few handful of countries with sophisticated gadgets but not the belly to use them!

However,PAKISTAN CANNOT recognize israel even if it wanted to the reason being the arabs will get pissed...the problem is the arabs don't do anything for us but just want us to hate the people they hate it is a one side dominating affair! hence even if we want to we can't recognize israel! we have to hold grudges for them!

the arabs don't do anything for palestian ever! except verbal condemning the israelis!

this poll is highly unfair as 90% of users who say that pak should recognize israel are non pakistanis majority of them being indians.

All of you people i have just one question for you: do you still remember what our Great leader Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah said on the creation of Israel?

I'm still faithful to that statement!:pakistan:

we will never accept Israel.:usflag:

Absolutley never can we accept the State of Israel for two reasons:
1. Religious point of view, since we call ourselves Muslims and live in a state created in the name of Islam - it is Haram to accept the Occupation of Palestine where millions of Muslims lived and have been killed, forced into exile and te remainder living under brutal occupation (in the case of Gaza, very similar to a Nazi concentration camp).
2. The universal right of an occupied people to fight the occupier demands that we side with those who are right - in this case the occupied people of Palestine.

For ethical and religious reasons Pakistan should not recognize Israel, but when even Saudi Arab has no headache or activities to solve the problem of Israel then why Pakistan should have headache? It's more responsibility to Muslim neighbors of Israel to fix their problems than Pakistan. If Pak recognizes Israel then Pak could be benefited strategically.
I hate Saudi Arab because it has no political contribution in this modern world. They have no ability to do anything but selling natural resources and relaxing. But as a true Muslim nation they have many responsibilities in this current world. Sometimes I think that I will not go Saudi Arab even for Hajj cos I hate them. It’s shame to Saudi Arab, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom