What's new

Should Pakistan deploy their forces in Iraq & Syria to protect Holy sites?

Should Pakistan deploy their forces in Iraq & Syria to protect Holy sites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujahid Memon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Before someone espacially the senior master blaster members on PDF say that 'we dont have any concern with them','we must clean our own shit first', they should first read what is written below:

I'm not saying that we've to go war to any one side but only to protect the sacred sites from any misadventure, either from govt or militants' side

Yeah i know that we dont have any concern with them (arabs), but we do have concern with our Sahaba and Ahl al Bayt

hope u will understand!

Before someone espacially the senior master blaster members on PDF say that 'we dont have any concern with them','we must clean our own shit first', they should first read what is written below:

I'm not saying that we've to go war to any one side but only to protect the sacred sites from any misadventure, either from govt or militants' side

Yeah i know that we dont have any concern with them (arabs), but we do have concern with our Sahaba and Ahl al Bayt

hope u will understand!
not now, pakistan clean up pakistan first.

while pakistan it self is deep in mess deploy force to secure karachi at least first . secure your air ports first . or at least secure your highways from gangs secure balouchistan or gawader first secure fata first secure nothren areas where tourism is end secure afghan border first where 24 hours before you lost solders officers . :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Again same mentality, abey bhai aqal k andhey, parh ley mere post ko ankhein khol k parh ley
saley bakwas band kar apna.

what answer do you want from us? you asked a question and we gave you our opinion..
the saudi arabian army is more then capable of defending these sites if anybody it should be them sending their soldiers to protect these sites. they are free not doing anything.

We shouldnt get involved with the shit hitting the fan in syria or iraq... its a shame tht these degenerates are attacking sacred sites..

We shouldnt get involved with the shit hitting the fan in syria or iraq... its a shame tht these degenerates are attacking sacred sites..
we should send advisors at most if anything at least for the foreseeable future.

yeah and i heard that martians are being oppressing Muslim martians on the planet Mars- Pakistan should deploy their forces there too-

while pakistan it self is deep in mess deploy force to secure karachi at least first . secure your air ports first . or at least secure your highways from gangs secure balouchistan or gawader first secure fata first secure nothren areas where tourism is end secure afghan border first where 24 hours before you lost solders officers . :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
I agree bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom