What's new

Should Pakistan Air Force go for J-16?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J-31 will be served on our indeginous carriers. It is not a air superior fighter compared with J-16.
Thanks for information!
Anyway its in process, & j-16s are in the sky performing thier duties so that means j-16s are the confrimed plateforms .
Surly PAF will be looking into the matters , with a twinkle in their eyes.

8 tons payload is very conservative estimation, you should be more optimistic my friend.

It is not an estimation it is a fact. Just wanted to put that out there.

By the way the Typhoon has payload of 7.5 tons. 8 ton is a very good payload for a fighter jet.

I understand that 2 engines were needed as china cant make a single powerful engine yet -- what about the design features , its angles? any comments
8034885375_1c739116c5_b.jpg

Dear friend,
Plz let us know what are the posiblities PAF getting this bird as soon as possible & does china needs russian permission to supply J-16s to thrid country & wht about its engines are they made by china?
Thankyou!
Pakistani peoples really love china more thn anyone else in the world !

None, what so ever.

Dear friend,
Plz let us know what are the posiblities PAF getting this bird as soon as possible & does china needs russian permission to supply J-16s to thrid country & wht about its engines are they made by china?
Thankyou!
Why do you guys get so desperate?

Dear friend,
Thankyou!
I don't think China need Russia's permission to sell J16 to Pakistan, cause all the components are made in China including the engines.

None, what so ever.

are you writting this on behalf of PAF?
or are you writting this on behalf of CHINA?
i guss its just your own calculations, which are bassed on threads after threads on dam american F-16S!
well my question was directed to that chinese friend of mine any way![/Quote]

thanks for your good answer friend!
how many of J-16s are in your airforce right now ! i mean the streanth wise?
There are about 6 J-16 PROTOTYPE in operation. We will build J-16 IN LARGE volume minimum 160 plus, cause we need its superior air to surface attacking ability to destroy Japan fleet.

There are about 6 J-16 PROTOTYPE in operation. We will build J-16 IN LARGE volume minimum 160 plus, cause we need its superior air to surface attacking ability to destroy Japan fleet.

HOW long it will take china, to hve a sqdrn of J-16 in place?
how would you rate a J-16 against a F-16 D OR BLK 52?

HOW long it will take china, to hve a sqdrn of J-16 in place?
how would you rate a J-16 against a F-16 D OR BLK 52?
We will make this bird put in service as quick as we could, first squadron maybe at 2014. When it comepares with F16BLK52, I would say, J-16 will prevail. No offend, cause we are ally, you will know in the future in the excericise we hold together. Indian will feel nervous if PAF get J16 AND J10b,especially J16. I have to say Indian MKI is very sharp weapon, so much so PLA pilots give very high compliment to Su 30MKK2. That's why we design J-16 with our own engines and AESA radar. If you just stand on the defensive point of view, F-16BLK52 is more than enough. But if you want to pose threat on your enemy, J-16 is a neccassary. Before J-20 ARRIVES in PAF, J-16 might be a good choice. The only problem PAF face is limited budget, hope China will soft loan to make it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom