What's new

Should Muslim countries like Pak, Afghanistan, Maldives, Bangladesh get out of SAARC

how to govern.
He knows this much better than google afterall he has 1.5 year experience of running such a large country
And Jin ka articles parhnay kaa mashwra aap da rhay hain unhon na shayad union council ko bhi govern na kiya ho

Its time that muslim counties should get out of SAARC due to hindutva uprising.

regards
Why? How about they become more influential and take lead in SAARC summit. If SAARC is so useless, I would say, go wreck every summit with your presence

He knows this much better than google afterall he has 1.5 year experience of running such a large country
And Jin ka articles parhnay kaa mashwra aap da rhay hain unhon na shayad union council ko bhi govern na kiya ho

I think he was barely conscious 12 months out of those 17 months.

IMF is governing Pakistan.

I think he was barely conscious 12 months out of those 17 months.

IMF is governing Pakistan.
PTI is governing Pakistan and if you don't believe then apnay opposition walay leaders ki chekhain hi sun lain sab kuch clear hojaye ga

ok, will you buy it ?

PS: on serious note, what is Reham ?

She is a Pashtun Writer. Its her memoirs as travels of a weather girl.

No i don't buy books. They should be free of cost

Didn't Zardari sit in a Hotel room for a meeting with POTUS, while POTUS ( Obama ) intentionally / on purpose ran late to the meeting ? While Ik knows how to handle visit by Sec. Of State, he had him and his entourage sit in a room and then enter so they would stand up and greet him rather him be waiting and had to stand up to greet them.

I wouldn't compare IK against Nawaz or Zardari, both combined probably be less then 5% of IK.

south asia is a shit hole region that's only second to sub sahran africa in terms of poverty but you think people here learn a lesson but no they are too busy mocking each other even though all are the same shit. all live in a fantasy of conquering the whole world even though their standards of living is complete shit. so disappointing.

Its time that muslim counties should get out of SAARC due to hindutva uprising.

regards

No its time to get out of UC. you may wonder what UC is, well ladies and gents it is ummah chumma which has dragged Pakistan to stone age where we worry about other sisterly muslim nations while our nation is deprived of basic wrights such as Kashmir issue and Indian aggression.

Back
Top Bottom