What's new

should India electrify its fence on Bangladesh border?

Natama

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
With recent spark on the Bangladesh border, should we electrify the fence and use similar watch capabilities as we use on Pak border? Bangladesh is eating our economy while Pak destabilizes the region. Also people like mamta seems to use it for vote bank politics

With recent spark on the Bangladesh border, should we electrify the fence and use similar watch capabilities as we use on Pak border? Bangladesh is eating our economy while Pak destabilizes the region. Also people like mamta seems to use it for vote bank politics

I thought India is eating our economy :rofl:

Then they will stole electricity from the fences :sarcastic:
I think these fences are high frequency and high voltage. Any voltage drop (if stolen) can be detected easily and taken care of. Also the pulsed waveform may not be easily converted to usable energy unless they use specifically designed converters. At least a consumer or nor bangla public cannot steal electricity from a fence.

I thought India is eating our economy :rofl:

​Bangladesh migrants, the citizens of no man’s land — RT Op-Edge
India: Resolving the Bangladesh Immigration Issue | The Diplomat

Last edited:
fckng yeah!!! bt didi wont allow it.... when she is going to die??? how old is she??

India is really making enemies out of its neighbors with these inhumane acts. Treat people with respect. Put up a fence is ok, even with barb wires. But a electric fence will like kill many neighbors, including children. What will be next, mines and machine gun nests?

I think these fences are high frequency and high voltage. Any voltage drop (if stolen) can be detected easily and taken care of. Also the pulsed waveform may not be easily converted to usable energy unless they use specifically designed converters. At least a consumer or nor bangla public cannot steal electricity from a fence.

Bangladesh migrants, the citizens of no man’s land — RT Op-Edge
India: Resolving the Bangladesh Immigration Issue | The Diplomat

I know that.That was just a sarcasm man.

Do you have any idea how serious the issue is? Bangladeshis are migrating to India on large scale and nothing is stopping them to settle in India. Not even fencing. Forget about West Bengal, Assam. They are in Nagaland also. Nagas are now getting outnumbered by illegal Bangladeshi immigrants.

Nagaland campaign against illegal Bangla migrants for survival

It is a signature campaign to awake Naga people so that they can boycott Bangladeshi immigrants at voluntary and individual level. The campaign takes its inspiration from the successful "swadeshi" and "boycott" movements against British rule in India. It has its roots in Gandhian forms of agitation such as non-cooperation and civil disobedience movement. The pledge campaign is neither about Muslims nor is it about hatred and violence. It is about the danger posed by illegal immigration in Nagaland.

timesofindia.indiatimes com/city/guwahati/Nagaland-campaign-against-illegal-Bangla-migrants-for-survival/articleshow/15483618. cms

So what. We have a lot of illegals here in America. It's still no reason to murder people in cold blood.

Build a f**** wall... That's the only way to stop these ********* pole vaulters..

Your countryman want to build an electric wall to terrorize them

Being soft does not work with our neighbours. They don't even make any effort to discourage their citizens from crossing the border. We are already strained for resources and you want us to allow them in.

We just hope that their economy generates enough jobs for their citizens and they don't have to look towards India.

Back
Top Bottom