What's new

Should High School Students Get Chance To Attempt ISSB Test?

Agent Arif Asif Mangi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yes I think that high school students should get chance to attempt ISSB test because, young generation is more interested in current affairs, politics, world politics and in the defence of the country. So yes I think, army officials should train our students more toughly. ISSB is basically design for military college. So rather than imposing ISSB after HSC exams, we have to do is that after SSC (matriculation), we should apply for ISSB test. Some cadet colleges are good and some are average. So I think it easy to get in Army after passing high school exam.

Yes I think that high school students should get chance to attempt ISSB test because, young generation is more interested in current affairs, politics, world politics and in the defence of the country. So yes I think, army officials should train our students more toughly. ISSB is basically design for military college. So rather than imposing ISSB after HSC exams, we have to do is that after SSC (matriculation), we should apply for ISSB test. Some cadet colleges are good and some are average. So I think it easy to get in Army after passing high school exam.
high school = HSC.

Yes I know, High School is called as HSC. But the thing is we should start training before the graduation of college..

Back
Top Bottom