What's new

Should BD purchase the FD-2000 SAM

Strategically Khulna is secure, Rajshahi needs both airbase and SAM network...that zone is vulnerable. Is their any airbase in whole North Bengal?

I dont think so. The last one was the forward air-base in Chittagong. And about SAMs, we need a very strong network of it all around the country. Given our country is small, bringing it under an air-defence umbrella should not be that hard i suppose.

Cheers!!!

I have to say some Indian members in this forum are intellectual disabled. China will give BD friendly price for HQ9.

As BD's economy and GDP expands, it will order many more tanks, ships, planes and missile systems from our great friend China.:china:

I would personally like to see BD order FD-2000 SAM, J-10B fighter, new generation export frigate/submarine and the J-31 fighter over the next decade.

FD-2000 is brilliant for a small country like BD as only a few batteries are required to protect it's whole airspace.

guy relax it should talk about SAM but what indian has or make it is there products there pride
we have the BD08 it is our product our pride

as turkey has bought the FD2000 it show how good it is Turkey is a member of NATO and EU

if this government order then good i would be happy

Back
Top Bottom