What's new

Should Bangladesh lease foreign land to settle excess population?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are talking about invading India :lol:
I want you guys to start from my state Haryana so that we can make bengalis 0.5-1 feet more short by cutting their heads off :enjoy: :welcome: To Haryana

OMG! You are so fair. I am also fair looking Bengali. Actually I look like Persian. :P

19513670f21a252d2cd6fc057411b7fae80e4898.jpg

Is it your a$$? You should be careful in PK forums .. there are lots of Khans around.. LOL

Yeah right lol, just assume for the sake of argument you are 6.3 just I am skeptical about, we are talking about average here and you know where well that of your country men
5'7 would be the average. North-east and Bengal drags down the average.

Average height for teens would be around 5'9.

Lol we jats are big. I've got a Sikh friend. He is 6'5". Dude gets all the women lol

Girls do not like too big men... 5'8 to 6' are most adored for average girls. Shorter girls even go for lesser heights like 5'6". Below 5'6" are repulsive.

Girls do not like too big men... 5'8 to 6' are most adored for average girls. Shorter girls even go for lesser heights like 5'6". Below 5'6" are repulsive.

The slutty ones do lol. There are girls who have a fetish for extremely tall dudes.

Bangladeshis are generally small. Small is cute. I am only 5'6". With 1" high shoe I am 5'7". Biggest frustration of my life. Allah has blessed me with extreme good looks (Seriously, I am not exaggerating.:p:) but not height :(.
I was specifically talking about girls buddy.. most bd girls in london are under 5 ft. I am not saying they are unattractive or anythiing. :p:
boys on other hand have same height as Indians..

I was specifically talking about girls buddy.. most bd girls in london are under 5 ft. I am not saying they are unattractive or anythiing. :p:

I dont think they are under 5 but 5'1 to 5'3" are average.

You just have said, that they are very tiny toony :D and that makes them unattractive :P what about Indian and Pakistanis ?

It varies. The shortest ethnic group in India are the Bengalis lol

Well Punjabis are tall even in Pakistan we Punjabis are tall :D, why are they short is it some specific region or genetics ? :P

You just have said, that they are very tiny toony :D and that makes them unattractive :P what about Indian and Pakistanis ?
I did not say unattractive, I just said they are small...
Indians and pakistanis come in different sizes but pakistanis generally taller.

Well Punjabis are tall even in Pakistan we Punjabis are tall :D, why are they short is it some specific region or genetics ? :P

It's both diet and genetics. In India, as you go east and south, people get shorter and shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom