What's new

Should Bangladesh deploy ARMY at the border?

Priyo Choto Bhai,

Sundar likhte parar janno tomake avinandan. And it is no wonder to me that you are after 71s borne since I'm well aware of the 'Brilliant brain washing scheme' of your generation. Having said that I want to ask where in BD do you see mass graveyards and what is the confirmation that the dead are Bengalis? Just little food for thoughts; Up until today, none of the GOBs has produced a list of dead, although 500,000 Muktijuddhas have been certified and also Rajakar's lists have been promulgated. And why in the world none of the diplomats of BD has dared to stand up against PK- one's claim that the 26,000 lives have been lost in 71s war? It seems Stalin’s comment (Like the death of a soldier is countable but millions is statistics) dries up over time. During my 24 years of staying in BD, I had traveled over 40 out of its 64 districts, closely observed its landscape, terrain and figured out that 26000 deaths in 9 months were in fact a lot.

Now, please listen to this, I lost two of the finest men of our family (My Dada and Chacha) but 37 years pushed it into the back burner of our memory. And what was the rational behind raped woman crying after 37 years while home grown rapists were scoring centuries (Note that Chatra League's leader in JU raped over 100girls and Joinal Hazari's infamous 'Test koittam chai' didn't spare pretty woman in Feni). I have speculated it logically over the years and the proof of it has later been handed by no one but an Indian named Sarmila Bose. If you refer JI parliamentarians as rapists then wait for that day when none of the pious/conscious Muslims would be spared from having that level. Finally Malaon conspirators has already started to link our people with Mumbai attack, so wake up to save a boxed up land from 3 sides by real the enemies if you really love BD instead of getting bought out by Iraqi WMD, AQ' s presence everywhere, 3million Bengali and 6 million Jew's deaths type of lies.

GOB never published the list of deads...does this mean nobody died????
what about the man who says his whole family was killed by HANADAR bahini(PAK ARMY)???
Walk through the villages of BD,you will hear their cries....people saw rivers turning to red..
Hundreds can lie,may be thousands..but what about when millions are saying the same damn thing..PAK ARMY DID COMMIT WAR CRIME...what do you do???
You know,14th DEC is coming up,on this day many emminent Bengalis were killed by Razakars,now who trained these men???....PAK ARMY
Now don't ashame yourself with asking for proof of this.
My late father had told me,when the war was over,they were shocked to see the atrocities by PAK army.Pak army had used the school on which my father used to study as a camp.After war,he found out the school hall was used as slaughter house as there were blood all over the place.Now do I have any reason not to believe my father??
May be 3 million is an exaggerated number,may be 300000,but there was a genocide and mass graveyards all around the country is a solid proof to it.

For Bangladeshis on this forum please read my book The India Doctrine which is available at The Bookworm near Jahangir Gate in Dhaka. This will make much clearer the role of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh leaders during 1971 and it will also clarify many misconceptions about the war that had been put out by the Indians. At the same time I think we should try to take a fresh look at past events so we do not get tied up with old and may be misconceived ideas and impressions. Until then I think we should be careful about addressing 1971 merely from hearsay and propaganda.

For Bangladeshis on this forum please read my book The India Doctrine which is available at The Bookworm near Jahangir Gate in Dhaka. This will make much clearer the role of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh leaders during 1971 and it will also clarify many misconceptions about the war that had been put out by the Indians. At the same time I think we should try to take a fresh look at past events so we do not get tied up with old and may be misconceived ideas and impressions. Until then I think we should be careful about addressing 1971 merely from hearsay and propaganda.

are u sales man always selling of ur book which dont have any stanards
d ever pakistan read it and more did ut right only 1 book till now

are u sales man always selling of ur book which dont have any stanards
d ever pakistan read it and more did ut right only 1 book till now

For someone who hasn't read the book what do you know of standards. I am on my second book and everyone has to start from somewhere.

What don't you try to write something instead of shooting off your mouth. Since you can't spell that would be an impossible task for you.

Priyo Choto Bhai,

Sundar likhte parar janno tomake avinandan. And it is no wonder to me that you are after 71s borne since I'm well aware of the 'Brilliant brain washing scheme' of your generation. Having said that I want to ask where in BD do you see mass graveyards and what is the confirmation that the dead are Bengalis? Just little food for thoughts; Up until today, none of the GOBs has produced a list of dead, although 500,000 Muktijuddhas have been certified and also Rajakar's lists have been promulgated. And why in the world none of the diplomats of BD has dared to stand up against PK- one's claim that the 26,000 lives have been lost in 71s war? It seems Stalin’s comment (Like the death of a soldier is countable but millions is statistics) dries up over time. During my 24 years of staying in BD, I had traveled over 40 out of its 64 districts, closely observed its landscape, terrain and figured out that 26000 deaths in 9 months were in fact a lot.

Now, please listen to this, I lost two of the finest men of our family (My Dada and Chacha) but 37 years pushed it into the back burner of our memory. And what was the rational behind raped woman crying after 37 years while home grown rapists were scoring centuries (Note that Chatra League's leader in JU raped over 100girls and Joinal Hazari's infamous 'Test koittam chai' didn't spare pretty woman in Feni). I have speculated it logically over the years and the proof of it has later been handed by no one but an Indian named Sarmila Bose. If you refer JI parliamentarians as rapists then wait for that day when none of the pious/conscious Muslims would be spared from having that level. Finally Malaon conspirators has already started to link our people with Mumbai attack, so wake up to save a boxed up land from 3 sides by real the enemies if you really love BD instead of getting bought out by Iraqi WMD, AQ' s presence everywhere, 3million Bengali and 6 million Jew's deaths type of lies.
Well in case of believing, You just confused the hell out of me. Should I believe a forum responder who disguised himself under Pakistan Flag or should I believe those that I see with my bare eyes. You asked about BD government did not publish the name of the lost ones.. I cant talk for BD government and it is also not possible to find the names of those who were dragged out of train and killed.. be realistic. Did you ever ask Pak govt, how many soldiers died in that war in Pakistan part? which is double in figure that you mentioned as civilian killed in that war...

http://www.dawn.com/weekly/jawed/20080616.htm
you will get an estimate of Indian soldier died on that war... This is a Pakistani media source..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom