What's new

Shoukat Yousafzai removed as K-P Information Minister

I see how a budha patwari ran out of argument and then started to bash the poster as usual instead of answering the post.. Getting beyond your capacity?

You win...now get some sleep:sleep:

Do you remember the SWAT operation in 2009? The political will come mainly from PPP & ANP only bcz they have PMLN in opposition which plays a mature opposition role despite receiving names from burger minds throughout till GE.

At the moment, Imran feels dejected and isolated; only bcz he didn’t find the guts in him or his party to stay in opposition for next five long years as a unit and then at last cash a victory on performance as well like PMLN did in 2013. The conventional wisdom prevailing in PTI circles at the moment only suggests one thing to them it’s Now or Never forever, they wants anarchy on the streets one way or other. So the cooperation you envisaged and demands in your post will never come in near future unless IK becomes a true politician & statesman and cease his flamboyant gestures and postures forever.

Believes me, if one excludes IKs presence from this political screen, many of our problems from lack of concrete decision making towards terrorism will resolves automatically.

I only pray, this IK bluff with judiciary comes to his face somehow and we get rid of this joker forever.

I agree with most of what you say except that I would not like Imran Khan to be disqualified on the Contempt charge. I also believe that the Judiciary under Ifitkhar Chaudhry is tilted towards Nawaz Sharif & PML-N and Imran Khan has the right on his side in his assertions on impartiality of the courts.

Looking from the honesty & integrity view point, Imran Khan is head and shoulders above Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari. It could be that the Captain, despite being Oxford educated and otherwise sophisticated, is also ‘Naïve’ in the extreme. Or it may be that he has started to believe in his own rhetoric in the support of Taliban.

I am assuming that Imran Khan will somehow manage to ride out the troubles with the courts. But I am afraid that PTI dismal performance in KPK could be his down fall.

I agree with most of what you say except that I would not like Imran Khan to be disqualified on the Contempt charge. I also believe that the Judiciary under Ifitkhar Chaudhry is tilted towards Nawaz Sharif & PML-N and Imran Khan has the right on his side in his assertions on impartiality of the courts.

Looking from the honesty & integrity view point, Imran Khan is head and shoulders above Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari. It could be that the Captain, despite being Oxford educated and otherwise sophisticated, is also ‘Naïve’ in the extreme. Or it may be that he has started to believe in his own rhetoric in the support of Taliban.

I am assuming that Imran Khan will somehow manage to ride out the troubles with the courts. But I am afraid that PTI dismal performance in KPK could be his down fall.

So, your hatred towards Zardari and NS is so intense that you tend to believe what your heart suggesting wishfully no matter if it complete contradictory of your mind......carry on:coffee:

A flamboyant posture could suits a fast bowler forever but not to a politician and the problem is both imran and his supporters greatly admires that he is not a politician & never will be:hitwall:

if being a politian meanss to become the 2nd richest man in Pakistan by looking after own interest ..run away from the conutry when u r scared for life ..thank God imran is not a politians ..we dont want more politians phalay nawaz aur zardari kafi hain .

if being a politian mean that putting ur family member and khusmadis on all the post ..Thank God he is not politician... next PIA ka director n dost ha ya finally koi kandan se bahir ka banda b dondhna ha ap ne

So, your hatred towards Zardari and NS is so intense that you tend to believe what your heart suggesting wishfully no matter if it complete contradictory of your mind......carry on:coffee:

Honourable Sir,

Sincere regrets if I offended you. I don’t hate anyone I simply love Pakistan and ordinary Pakistani folk, may be because I come from a middle class family. As a Pakistani; no more & no less; it is my right to criticize people who in my opinion have looted the country.

It is not me who gave Zardari the title “Mr 10%”. I have played bridge with his late father Mr Hakim Ali Zardari in Karachi gymkhana. This was before BB married Asif Zardari. They owned Bambino Cinema and some lands in Nawabshah. They were well off but certainly not rich enough to have hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign banks.

I have never met Mian Sahib but I know quite a few who do. His father (Abbaji) owned a small foundry (Ittifaq foundry) which was nationalised by ZAB. They received it back during the Zia era. Pray tell how come they manage to own dozens of factories just from a single iron foundry?
Asif Zardari got rich thru commissions (including the French subs) and Mian sahib became rich thru borrowing from nationalised banks and then having the loans written off.

St Jerome stated 2000 years ago “A rich man is either a thief or son of a thief”; this is true to this day. By the way have you forgotten attack on the Supreme Court of Pakistan by PML-N supporters?

PML N Attack On Supreme Court On 28th November 1997 | Watch Latest Pakistani Talkshows

Let us not forget that Mian Sahib is here due to the patronage of Gen Jilani and of the bigot Zia. Zardari's claim to fame is solely due to his marriage in the Bhutto family. On the other hand Imran Khan is famous thru his personal skill as a cricketer who led Pakistan to World Cup glory and his work in setting up Shaukat Khanum Hospital & Namal University.

I am not Imran Khan fan nor a PTI support and I totally disagree with PTI’s love affair with Taliban, but I shall be intellectually dishonest if I don’t admit that man to man, Imran Khan is far superior to both Mian Sahib and Asif Zardari.

Honourable Sir,

Sincere regrets if I offended you. I don’t hate anyone I simply love Pakistan and ordinary Pakistani folk, may be because I come from a middle class family. As a Pakistani; no more & no less; it is my right to criticize people who in my opinion have looted the country.

It is not me who gave Zardari the title “Mr 10%”. I have played bridge with his late father Mr Hakim Ali Zardari in Karachi gymkhana. This was before BB married Asif Zardari. They owned Bambino Cinema and some lands in Nawabshah. They were well off but certainly not rich enough to have hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign banks.

I have never met Mian Sahib but I know quite a few who do. His father (Abbaji) owned a small foundry (Ittifaq foundry) which was nationalised by ZAB. They received it back during the Zia era. Pray tell how come they manage to own dozens of factories just from a single iron foundry?
Asif Zardari got rich thru commissions (including the French subs) and Mian sahib became rich thru borrowing from nationalised banks and then having the loans written off.

St Jerome stated 2000 years ago “A rich man is either a thief or son of a thief”; this is true to this day. By the way have you forgotten attack on the Supreme Court of Pakistan by PML-N supporters?

PML N Attack On Supreme Court On 28th November 1997 | Watch Latest Pakistani Talkshows

Let us not forget that Mian Sahib is here due to the patronage of Gen Jilani and of the bigot Zia. Zardari's claim to fame is solely due to his marriage in the Bhutto family. On the other hand Imran Khan is famous thru his personal skill as a cricketer who led Pakistan to World Cup glory and his work in setting up Shaukat Khanum Hospital & Namal University.

I am not Imran Khan fan nor a PTI support and I totally disagree with PTI’s love affair with Taliban, but I shall be intellectually dishonest if I don’t admit that man to man, Imran Khan is far superior to both Mian Sahib and Asif Zardari.

Respect for you for your wise words and fair analysis. I however will not talk about what you've said regarding NS and Zardari because each and every sane Pakistani knows stories about them since ages. Even N-League supporters here at PDF can't deny these things.

I want to talk about IK here. You know we are in WoT since almost a decade, war is going on in FATA and as a result terrorism is spreading throughout the country. Do you honestly believe this WoT is giving results? Do you believe Pak Army and previous two Govt's as well as current Govt is handling this terrorism issue properly? I don't think your answer will be in positive, because if that was the case then the law and order situation in Pakistan wouldn't be as dangerous as its right now, and its getting even worse with every passing day..

Now may be right or wrong, but what Imran Khan is trying to do here is to try and bring terrorists into peace talks. May be TTP will not come to table, but you know there are about 25 terrorist groups fighting in FATA with their own individual reasons / motives, as per recent reports. If even one of these groups will come to peace talks it will be success as there will be less scumbags to fight with. At least, IK is trying to do something different, something that hasn't been done as of yet.

Till today, Army or Govt, both don't want to start an all out offense against TTP to eliminate them and clear our land. On the other hand, Army and Govt don't want to start peace talks with them. Then what they want to do with this issue? For how long we will continue living like this? Even when USA is trying to resume talks with talibans, why can't we try to talk to them for once and see if there is any chance of figuring things out. Even if that peace talks fail, we'll have everything clear and then we'll have a reason to go all out against them..

Regarding KP govt, yes they are in-experience but who was experienced in administration when they came in power for first time? PML-N? PPP? PML-Q? NONE.. Its hardly been 2 months and they have already did lots of good things also. Yes they did some blunders also but at least they are trying to do things in KP which were never done there in past 10 years. People are talking about KP as if there are rivers of milk flowing in rest of the provinces. Shokat Yusufzai was holding info ministry temporarily then why people are trying to make a fuss about it, especially when Shahbaz Sharif kept 18 ministries in Punjab for full 5 years? Give them some breathing space and most importantly give them some time to prove their metal.

Honourable Sir,

Do one need to reminds IKs Past here.......Its shameless dear...nuff said!

Further, Its your thief PMLN & NS alone who despite the means in hand voluntarily left aside there-self and allow the super noble IK & PTI to forms govt in KPK and proves their worth they vehemently propagandizing, now ask IK to take the bait like man as you said and don't hides behinds political point scoring & gimmicks like cowards......and yes its now or never for him, he himself take the stakes that high no one else.

Respect for you for your wise words and fair analysis. I however will not talk about what you've said regarding NS and Zardari because each and every sane Pakistani knows stories about them since ages. Even N-League supporters here at PDF can't deny these things.

I want to talk about IK here. You know we are in WoT since almost a decade, war is going on in FATA and as a result terrorism is spreading throughout the country. Do you honestly believe this WoT is giving results? Do you believe Pak Army and previous two Govt's as well as current Govt is handling this terrorism issue properly? I don't think your answer will be in positive, because if that was the case then the law and order situation in Pakistan wouldn't be as dangerous as its right now, and its getting even worse with every passing day..

Now may be right or wrong, but what Imran Khan is trying to do here is to try and bring terrorists into peace talks. May be TTP will not come to table, but you know there are about 25 terrorist groups fighting in FATA with their own individual reasons / motives, as per recent reports. If even one of these groups will come to peace talks it will be success as there will be less scumbags to fight with. At least, IK is trying to do something different, something that hasn't been done as of yet.

Till today, Army or Govt, both don't want to start an all out offense against TTP to eliminate them and clear our land. On the other hand, Army and Govt don't want to start peace talks with them. Then what they want to do with this issue? For how long we will continue living like this? Even when USA is trying to resume talks with talibans, why can't we try to talk to them for once and see if there is any chance of figuring things out. Even if that peace talks fail, we'll have everything clear and then we'll have a reason to go all out against them..

Regarding KP govt, yes they are in-experience but who was experienced in administration when they came in power for first time? PML-N? PPP? PML-Q? NONE.. Its hardly been 2 months and they have already did lots of good things also. Yes they did some blunders also but at least they are trying to do things in KP which were never done there in past 10 years. People are talking about KP as if there are rivers of milk flowing in rest of the provinces. Shokat Yusufzai was holding info ministry temporarily then why people are trying to make a fuss about it, especially when Shahbaz Sharif kept 18 ministries in Punjab for full 5 years? Give them some breathing space and most importantly give them some time to prove their metal.

Hon sir,

No one is against dialogue. Even in case of war there is ‘truce’ between the bitterest of enemies and subsequent dialogue. Most important thing is to realize who our enemy is and whether it is our war.

Imran Khan has spoken against sectarianism many times. During the DI Khan jail break, according to reports, 5 Shia prisoners were slaughtered; not shot but actually slaughtered; before the attackers departed. I am a human being first and foremost and any act of ‘butchering’ a human being is most abhorrent in my eyes. PTI leadership completely ignored this act.

It may not have been our war but after 40,000 Pakistanis have lost their lives; only a total bigot will deny that is our war. IMHO it is a duty of every political leader to try to end this carnage. However, when Nawaz Sharif called for an APC to combat terrorism, Captain preferred to attend a dinner hosted by Prince Charles instead!

KPK gov’t has to date not accepted the blame for the DIK incident. Instead I heard Imran indirectly putting the blame on the Army. Buck stops at the top and Pervez Khattak, being CM, is therefore directly or indirectly responsible for this slap on the State of Pakistan.

Only time will tell how much damaging PTI leadership stance is to Pakistan. My fear is that many more Pakistani lives will be lost due to this confusion. Let all parties get together and decide one way or another. If Pakistan is to be ruled by a Mulla Omer style Emirate, so be it but everyone must be on board and be in full agreement about whether Taliban are our enemies or not because methods of resolving the dispute are different.

You invite your friends for dinner at your house and try to iron out differences of opinion. Whereas you meet your enemies at a neutral venue and try to meet in middle or use an arbitrator.

I still believe that Imran Khan is way better than other political leaders as a person, but I also believe that he is naïve and confused. By all means have a dialogue with Taliban, but first decide whether you are discussing with your friends or with your enemies.

I consider Taliban actions crimes against humanity and against Pakistan State. Taliban are certainly my enemies. Since I also believe in every one’s right to differ and I respect your right to love Imran to bits and follow his policies. However we need not be unpleasant about it; we can agree to disagree.

The following article describes my point view in a better way.

The imploding state - Amir Zia

Hon sir,

No one is against dialogue. Even in case of war there is ‘truce’ between the bitterest of enemies and subsequent dialogue. Most important thing is to realize who our enemy is and whether it is our war.

Imran Khan has spoken against sectarianism many times. During the DI Khan jail break, according to reports, 5 Shia prisoners were slaughtered; not shot but actually slaughtered; before the attackers departed. I am a human being first and foremost and any act of ‘butchering’ a human being is most abhorrent in my eyes. PTI leadership completely ignored this act.

It may not have been our war but after 40,000 Pakistanis have lost their lives; only a total bigot will deny that is our war. IMHO it is a duty of every political leader to try to end this carnage. However, when Nawaz Sharif called for an APC to combat terrorism, Captain preferred to attend a dinner hosted by Prince Charles instead!

KPK gov’t has to date not accepted the blame for the DIK incident. Instead I heard Imran indirectly putting the blame on the Army. Buck stops at the top and Pervez Khattak, being CM, is therefore directly or indirectly responsible for this slap on the State of Pakistan.

Only time will tell how much damaging PTI leadership stance is to Pakistan. My fear is that many more Pakistani lives will be lost due to this confusion. Let all parties get together and decide one way or another. If Pakistan is to be ruled by a Mulla Omer style Emirate, so be it but everyone must be on board and be in full agreement about whether Taliban are our enemies or not because methods of resolving the dispute are different.

You invite your friends for dinner at your house and try to iron out differences of opinion. Whereas you meet your enemies at a neutral venue and try to meet in middle or use an arbitrator.

I still believe that Imran Khan is way better than other political leaders as a person, but I also believe that he is naïve and confused. By all means have a dialogue with Taliban, but first decide whether you are discussing with your friends or with your enemies.

I consider Taliban actions crimes against humanity and against Pakistan State. Taliban are certainly my enemies. Since I also believe in every one’s right to differ and I respect your right to love Imran to bits and follow his policies. However we need not be unpleasant about it; we can agree to disagree.

The following article describes my point view in a better way.

The imploding state - Amir Zia

A few points I want to raise here:

1) KPK govt is formed merely 2 and half months ago, so its too early to claim it has failed.

2) War on Terror however is going on since past 9 years. Army launched offensive in FATA back in 2004 i think and war is going on till date. Please tell me what is percentage of success we've achieved till date?

3) After 9 years war in FATA, our mighty army which is 7th largest military force in the world is not able to take control of FATA and is not able to eliminate miscreants.

4) After 9 years of war in FATA, FATA itself hasn't been cleared from terrorists but TTP and other similar groups are able to penetrate deep into other areas of country. Which is again our army's failure.

5) After 9 years of war, we are still not able to get any fruitful results out of this continuous war. Then what's the point in continuing this war in same way its been going on since this time.. At least we should pause and rethink why its not bearing results, perhaps a change of strategy or better planning is needed.

6) Our intel agencies and army isn't so far able to penetrate into TTP network, we aren't able to use proxies, we aren't able to divide them and make them fight with each other, instead they are growing, growing fast and becoming more powerful. Even more terrorist groups are being formed in past few years..

7) Army isn't able to use divide and rule sort of tactics against TTP.

8) Despite having early intel, Army wasn't able to intercept terrorists when they were en-route to DI Khan. Terrorists came from FATA, and went back to FATA safe and sound. How?

9) In recent DI Khan attack, terrorists used Anti Halo guns, Night Vision equipment and highly automatic weapons. Which shows they have very solid supply lines and so far Army or Intel Agencies aren't able to trace or cut their supply lines.

This list can go on and on. Now PTI came to power in KPK hardly few months ago, but these issues are there un-solved since past 9 years or so? This list of failure or incompetence is getting longer day by day and we cannot win this war on terror like this. We'll have to be one step ahead of TTP if we want to beat them. If you want to fight with your enemy, then at least assess them properly and then do whatever it takes to eliminate them once and for all.

This hide and seek our army is doing with TTP since whole decade is not going to work. Its very easy to criticize a provincial govt. which just came to power only a couple of months ago, but what about our army who's not giving results since whole decade? No one wants to talk about that?

I am not against Army but these things do pop in my mind when I watch my people being butchered everywhere by these scumbags. Why world's 7th largest army is not able to eliminate some 30 - 40 thousand rag tag grounds in past 10 years? If army can't do that in a decade, how much more time it is going to take then and how can a provincial govt can do this in 2 - 3 months without backing of army or federal govt?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom