What's new

Shots fired & two people killed at the Muhammad cartoon contest convention in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost no Pakistani on pdf defends terrorists neither is anyone defending the shooters. We are criticizing the sick minded people who hold such hate filled and stupid contests.
Are you surprised by these tactics? I am not. That is typical 'my way or highway' attitude that has burnt the world. They want you to either be totally submissive and take their words and notions as gospel or be ready to be labeled as terrorist or their sympathizers and what not. This behavior of forcing one to agree with them in itself is terrorism.

In the same vein, an overwhelming majority of Muslims would duly condemn violence, however, when you keep holding such contests in the pretext of freedom of speech, you only mange to get those majorities to go against you and that is exactly what you see here. You are demanding for a limitless and unconditional tolerance while you are not ready or willing to stop those things that you mildly put as 'distasteful', which in essence are extremely painful for the Muslims. This basically shows that you have zero consideration for the Muslim's feelings and their attachment towards their Prophet (PBUH) and you are hellbent on treating them like shit.

Once again, you seem more a defender of the terrorists among you. Even if one were to agree with you that " they need to be stopped".. The they and their incidents can be counted on one hand, while you have kept quiet for the hundreds of thousands deaths bestowed by your brethren in the name of your religion. Try comparing apples to apples.

Try hearing yourself think sometime. You just effectively said " killing innocent people for their artwork , even if offensive,is okay in the name of your religion" .

Btw, you and the ones you defend always say that your reaction is because you are protectors of allah's words and wishes ( as in some good thing to please him) BUT it seems your allah is not very pleased with you guys. He has bestowed misery NOT on the west but on islamic countries for their behaviour.

Once again, you seem more a defender of the terrorists among you. Even if one were to agree with you that " they need to be stopped".. The they and their incidents can be counted on one hand, while you have kept quiet for the hundreds of thousands deaths bestowed by your brethren in the name of your religion. Try comparing apples to apples.

Try hearing yourself think sometime. You just effectively said " killing innocent people for their artwork , even if offensive,is okay in the name of your religion" .

Btw, you and the ones you defend always say that your reaction is because you are protectors of allah's words and wishes ( as in some good thing to please him) BUT it seems your allah is not very pleased with you guys. He has bestowed misery NOT on the west but on islamic countries for their behaviour.
Oops, I totally forgot you are a false flag Bharti who was banned for quite some time, and I do not engage with Bhartis particularly those who are shameful of displaying their true flags.

Last edited:
Count me in as one of those Americans. I think it was probably done in poor taste. I would never take part in an event like this. People with poor taste certainly don't deserve death over it though.

it is also rather disturbing that some in the thread seem to be giving tacit and semi-implied approval of the shooters actions.

I have a healthy contempt for Gellar. If these guys weren't shot dead, part of me would wonder if she staged the whole thing for publicity. It's these people who jump up in defense of the shooters who bother me even more than the shooters themselves. Every community has its crazies. There's nothing much anybody can do about it other than stay away from them and let the law take its course. But people like this TTA @syedali73? Man, what a joke!

Last edited:
to mock the Islamic rituals of burial

Ahh Osama fan club member.

Tells us, when you behead, rape and torture fellow muslims. What islamic ritual are you performing?

Oops, I totally forgot you are a false flag Bharti who was banned for quite some time, and I do not engage with Bhartis.

got too cerebral for you yeah?

well the detail I can give you is that these guys whether they are with ISIS or just lone arabs who can't find dates , took advantage of the Baltimore , Joe Brown , whatever protests and ruined it all , typically arab , serving the united states since the dawn of islam

you think they are done protesting because of this attack?? and what makes you think this was an ISIS sleeper cell o_O

Baltimore-riots-cartoon.png

you think they are done protesting because of this attack?? and what makes you think this was an ISIS sleeper cell o_O
yes , I think the protests will definitely ease down because of this event

i'm not sure they were directly getting orders from ISIS or maybe not , but they were sympathizers at least , like the Iranian who shot hostages at the Sydney café , and his ISIS flag... might give you a clue

yes , I think the protests will definitely ease down because of this event

i'm not sure they were directly getting orders from ISIS or maybe not , but they were sympathizers at least , like the Iranian who shot hostages at the Sydney café , and his ISIS flag... might give you a clue

you really don't understand black Americans do you. this less about protesting a death of a fellow black as it is about taking advantage of the situation to steal,vandalize, and just terrorize white people. actually they do all those things to all races including Arabs.

you don't quit something when you know you can get away with time and time again. it's a meal ticket.

@WebMaster Please keep watchful eye out for ratings abusers. Thank you.
And also watch those who are labeling everybody with being terrorist sympathizers and/or supporters. Events that are delibrately staged to incite violence are as condemnable and deplorable as are the incidences of violence themselves that follow such incitements. Forcing someone to unconditionally agreeing with someone's preconceived notion is also terrorism.

Because we felt like the ocean was best resting place for your man. And yes a contest for both would be allowed under the constitution.
our man!! ....americans will even refuse to recognise thier fathers if they are done with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom