What's new

"shot for going to school" BBC covers Taliban influence in karachi

exactly at least they stood up and took a stance against this medieval times tribal style sharia brigade who outh the ruin everything and everyone who disagrees with them.. people think its easy well for their information NATO forces are fighting against these retards what chance MQM has except some support from people in khi and hyderabad .. also add shahbaz phatu in the list as well "" he publicly apologised to extremists

I was born and grew up in Karachi. Our family never had any trouble from any MQM people. The biggest trouble makers at that time in Karachi were/are some Afghan immigrants and their brainwashed kids in madarsah whose evening jobs was to throw rubbish and stones in Ahmadis and Shiah's homes. The other lunatics were Jamaat Islami who had a local office near our home. After every Fajar they used to abuse Ahmadis on local mosque loudspeaker.
I am not going to tell which area but once MQM guys protected an Ahmadi meeting because of risk from attack by Jamat Islami thugs.

these are events, sure, everyone knows, but where is mqm's 30yr existence as a resistance to taliban influence in Karachi in all this?

MQM opposed assistance to Talibans and extremists since day one as karachi was directly affected , the poor city was serving as a compensation , travel , tour and regrouping passage for these people (Radical extremists) .. thousands of these were /are accommodated here and their allies and supporters needs to do some ground works to protect their assets, Only threat was MQM thus was nuetralised with the help of establishment or govts .. BB use to call them my kids in 90's !! You should read saleem shahzad's book inside al qaeeda and taliban for some insight into modus operandi of al qaeda and its shoots like taliban / SSP / LJ / TTP etc etc how they think what goals they have .. this is a war imposed on us from last 30 years , most pakistanis use to support but since the snakes are bitting them the opinion is slowly changing. Its all a big game sir g !

MQM opposed assistance to Talibans and extremists since day one as karachi was directly affected , the poor city was serving as a compensation , travel , tour and regrouping passage for these people (Radical extremists) .. thousands of these were /are accommodated here and their allies and supporters needs to do some ground works to protect their assets, Only threat was MQM thus was nuetralised with the help of establishment or govts .. BB use to call them my kids in 90's !! You should read saleem shahzad's book inside al qaeeda and taliban for some insight into modus operandi of al qaeda and its shoots like taliban / SSP / LJ / TTP etc etc how they think what goals they have .. this is a war imposed on us from last 30 years , most pakistanis use to support but since the snakes are bitting them the opinion is slowly changing. Its all a big game sir g !

quite a cooking, no where do I see MQM as a resistance to all this, just admit you made up a claim to look cool !!

quite a cooking, no where do I see MQM as a resistance to all this, just admit you made up a claim to look cool !!

yeah it does go over people don't blame you for that however this is my observation being a resident of karachi over the witnessing what happened .. since you think i am cooking up a haleem here which will make me look cool ..lol why dont you convince me otherwise than .. oh yeah just recently during elections there was a TTP threat was that made up as well ?? just curious to know your opinion

yes how cool is 3 MQM MPAs getting killed and several bomb blasts in MQM's election campaign

cool story

yes how cool is 3 MQM MPAs getting killed and several bomb blasts in MQM's election campaign

cool story

And the recent threats by TTP & LJ and the confessions on TV were all cooked up ... mujhey tu lagta hai public ka dimagh hi cook ho gaya hai they cannot think further ... Allah janey agar hum uder aur yeh idher hotay tu kia hota :undecided:

yeah it does go over people don't blame you for that however this is my observation being a resident of karachi over the witnessing what happened .. since you think i am cooking up a haleem here which will make me look cool ..lol why dont you convince me otherwise than .. oh yeah just recently during elections there was a TTP threat was that made up as well ?? just curious to know your opinion

you have no historical reference to back up your claim in the first place, I have asked simple question how MQM is the resistance force in Karachi that has challenged taliban for 30 years as you claimed?
at the moment yes, if MQM is pulled out of equation, this will create an uncertain vacuum, however assumption that taking out Altaf with due course of Law is a conspiracy to install taliban is too stretched and unreal.

MQM's lobbying this that "change in the status quo of Karachi,would bring taliban, is a propaganda, nothing more.

And no I dont think you are cooking Haleem, I think its shabdaigh !

cool story

I dont deny the challenging situation of Karachi, but seriously MQM resisted taliban for 30 years?

where do you or Sikander type of people get drugs from? I need to smoke that too :drag:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom