What's new

Shortage Of Ventilators In India; Centre Approaches Suppliers In China For 10,000 Ventilators

suspending trade is not the same as belittling them, but being an indian and the fact that posted this to counter my post says a lot about your intellect. please don't engage me again.

https://www.indiatoday.in/business/...fe-saving-drugs-with-india-1594943-2019-09-03

A month after Pakistan suspended bilateral trade with India, it has now allowd the import of life-saving medicines from India in order to provide relief to its patients who were affected due to Pakistan's drug industry being severely hit.

suspending trade is not the same as belittling them, but being an indian and the fact that posted this to counter my post says a lot about your intellect. please don't engage me again.
A fine way of saving yourself from getting embarassed. Put me on ignore lost if you dont want me to point out your absurdity. Chinese have made faulty equipments. They should be amply criticized. That doesnt mean everything they produce is garbage. Stop being a fanboy of China. They will be praised when doing good and criticized otherwise.

A fine way of saving yourself from getting embarassed. Put me on ignore lost if you dont want me to point out your absurdity. Chinese have made faulty equipments. They should be amply criticized. That doesnt mean everything they produce is garbage. Stop being a fanboy of China. They will be praised when doing good and criticized otherwise.
They start paying more and get better stuff. We don't put a gun on your head.

#fakenewj delusional supa powa dont buy substandard products from cheen they will setup a huge factory in 2 days and start supplying the whole world!!

yes yes Modi g ki jai hoo!!

If it helps to prevent COVID-19 from killing more why not? I never had an issue with ventilators or PPEs, they're electronics and polymer plastics. Not the fail test kits.
were you this cute pre modi or your cuteness blossomed post modi?

https://www.indiatoday.in/business/...fe-saving-drugs-with-india-1594943-2019-09-03

A month after Pakistan suspended bilateral trade with India, it has now allowed the import of life-saving medicines from India in order to provide relief to its patients who were affected due to Pakistan's drug industry being severely hit.
you comparing india with pakistan now how desperate!!!

supa ho bro tum supa america keh baap ho Pakistan say comapre kyon kar rahay ho!

They start paying more and get better stuff. We don't put a gun on your head.
You calling Spain and Turkey cheapskates ? Any evidence that they were the cheapest available and uncertified products ?? And I guess they didnt know that China reduced quality in medical products where there should be hardly any margin for error no matter the cost.

You calling Spain and Turkey cheapskates ? Any evidence that they were the cheapest available and uncertified products ?? And I guess they didnt know that China reduced quality in medical products where there should be hardly any margin for error no matter the cost.
Apparently you have not heard Spain is ordering the same bioeasy test kits again after learning how to use it, which is to wait 7 FRIGGIN DAYS minimum, Turkey might change too after also learning how to use it right. The Chinese government is paying great attention to these allegations to filter out the crap.

Maybe you have not heard Cuomo is buying 400mil worth if chinky ventilators?

DO you have comprehension issues or are as dumb as all other indians.

Back
Top Bottom