What's new

Shortage Of Ventilators In India; Centre Approaches Suppliers In China For 10,000 Ventilators

Is the 60 billion imports form China pathetic too? Its if the supply and demand is met on the pricepoint and quality.

Where there is lapse, there is action baked in from it. Where there is opportunity, there is capacity developed.
Sorry boss, customer is always right and our priority. Thanks for the 60bil USD imports. Lol

Means something coming from an actual Chinese member like beast or beijingwalker. It has always been about quality control vs stated QA of such items.

cheerleader circus from "debt write off plz" places on the other hand.... with all kind of sensitive buttons that are not to be pressed in echo chamber forums....yeah they end up being the joke, rather than making one.

Guarded and polite.

Now imagine he is from our east.

And forget the ban button.

Means something coming from an actual Chinese member like beast or beijingwalker. It has always been about quality control vs stated QA of such items.

cheerleader circus from "debt write off plz" places on the other hand.... with all kind of sensitive buttons that are not to be pressed in echo chamber forums....yeah they end up being the joke, rather than making one.

I love how Indians have to change their stance and blame others for damage control.

With Scores of bharati Trolls talking about how pathetic chinese equipment is are actually buying that pathetic equipment themselves.

Lecturing others about Quality Control, Pakistans debt problems, India being a super duper race and calling anyone who exposes their hypocrisy as cheerleaders all the while buying third rated quality products from China.

images (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Guarded and polite.

Now imagine he is from our east.

And forget the ban button.

Not worth it my friend. Grown tired and weary of most of the shenanigans I once found amusing here. Mostly because its taken its toll one by one on notable people (leaving/silenced) I came here to read+interact with in first place.

Not worth it my friend. Grown tired and weary of most of the shenanigans I once found amusing here. Mostly because its taken its toll one by one on notable people (leaving/silenced) I came here to read+interact with in first place.

PDF is not the end of the world man. No forum is.

We sll know how forums are run and who run them.

The good part about having been around, and forum wars is that eventually you get the juicy details on all the real people behind the IDs.

Trust me it's a hoot.

Lighten up.

Mate...Chines are perfect salesman...They sell you everything depending on the price...So it is the same kind of responsibility of the buyer to choose the good quality product by paying some premium price to other Chines company..

Mate...Chines are perfect salesman...They sell you everything depending on the price...So it is the same kind of responsibility of the buyer to choose the good quality product by paying some premium price to other Chines company..
Exactly, Indians like a bargain, so we sell them 'bargain' goods. Lol

All those Indians trolls who were bashing about Chini Maal 3rd rated equipment got b!tch Slapped. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@BL33D @Chhatrapati @padamchen @SrNair @IndoCarib @Axomiya_lora @Nilu Pule @Nilgiri @Tom M@Nilu Pule @Thamizh Puli

People bad mount 3rd rated product from Chin
Exactly, Indians like a bargain, so we sell them 'bargain' goods. Lol

No complain....Because...every buyer has a choice to reject prior to committing any procurement...

People bad mount 3rd rated product from Chin

No complain....Because...every buyer has a choice to reject prior to committing any procurement...
There are a dozen really good certified makers for N95, but those are sold within China.

@Chhatrapati
@BL33D

According the Indian, they will never buy it. :enjoy: They will not eat back their words. Looks like they will eat back the dung. :lol:
So, everything you guys produce is utterly garbage according to you ? Even I didnt say that. Dont use my comments as a blanket for your shameless defense. The test kits were of bad quality verified by several nations. I hope you dont do the same with ventilators.

Trump is a hatemongering, misogynistic, racist bigot - we are not going to allow his racist policies here.

This forum allows the disease to be referred to as COVID-19 or Novel Coronavirus - everyone should abide by those rules here.
I hope this policy of no tolerance towards racism and insults stands for PDF members calling Gangu and Endia and all type of derogatory terms. I will tag you next time so that you can take action.

So, everything you guys produce is utterly garbage according to you ? Even I didnt say that. Dont use my comments as a blanket for your shameless defense. The test kits were of bad quality verified by several nations. I hope you dont do the same with ventilators.

What defense? The same shameless who spew all kind of insult but end up still buying Chinese medical products. Please do not insult our intelligent and our intelligent by eating your humble pie. Put your money on your words. If not, u are just keep slapping your own face. :lol:

What defense? The same shameless who spew all kind of insult but end up still buying Chinese medical products. Please do not insult our intelligent and our intelligent by eating your humble pie. Put your money on your words. If not, u are just keep slapping your own face. :lol:
You gave shitty products to Czech Republic, Spain, Turkey etc. Thats fact. I hope you dont give similar shoddy products this time. You are being paid for it. Its not charity dude. And next time make sure that your eating habits dont create a pandemic killing thousands.

Back
Top Bottom