What's new

Shortage Of Ventilators In India; Centre Approaches Suppliers In China For 10,000 Ventilators

According the Indian, they will never buy it. :enjoy: They will not eat back their words. Looks like they will eat back the dung.
If it helps to prevent COVID-19 from killing more why not? I never had an issue with ventilators or PPEs, they're electronics and polymer plastics. Not the fail test kits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese are magnanimous people and China will sell these life-saving equipment to India.

If it helps to prevent this Chinesevirus from killing more why not? I never had an issue with ventilators or PPEs, they're electronics and polymer plastics. Not the fail test kits.
Selective statement. That is not what u say earlier and the fact you are using a racist term more or less show, u are Indeed biting the hands the feed u. Bunch of ungrateful. Chinese shall charge Indian double the price compare to others. If u are not happy. Nobody is forcing you to buy :enjoy:

Yeah yea... If wishes were horses.
Nobody is forcing u to buy those ventilator from China. Since u are so paranoid of Chinese product, maybe this ventilator will suck out more air than pump it. You Indians shall think twice. Losing the money and have more dead with import of these equipment. These equipment sold to India has no warranty. I hope this will not happen to India. :enjoy:

Nobody is forcing u to buy those ventilator from China. Since u are so paranoid of Chinese product, maybe this ventilator will suck out more air than pump it. You Indians shall think twice. Losing the money and have more dead with import of these equipment. These equipment sold to India has no warranty. I hope this will not happen to India. :enjoy:
:blah:

Back
Top Bottom