What's new

Short range version of Iron Dome made by UAE company

cyootee block 2 and laser beam system I know but the 4th pic I don't know, Is it (HPM) High Power Microwave?
I guess so..

because the only same type of missile system C-RAM counter rockets, artillery and mortar is with Israel the only of its kind and UAE have good relationship with it. iron dome is superior tech and combat proven.
Even Russia and China have it..

No, I’d say wait 6 months for IDEX 2023 and we will see it.

@hamza gareeb
There is no need for Israel, UAE doesn’t need them at all.

Iron Dome is not some wunderwaffen
maybe we should be careful with Israel I agree, but iron dome is very practical and combat proven technology in very harsh and hostile situation like ‬MISSILE DUMPING.

I guess so..

Even Russia and China have it..
can you give names? and if those system have been under real combat record in hostile situation ‬MISSILE DUMPING for instance.

for example ?
maybe we should be careful with Israel I agree, but iron dome is very practical and combat proven technology in very harsh and hostile situation like ‬MISSILE DUMPING.

can you give names? and if those system have been under real combat record in hostile situation ‬MISSILE DUMPING for instance.
Like being careful with Israel and to not trust them.

But if they cooperated like this. UAE will be under the israeli teeth. Better to develop with an another country.
I am not big fan of Israel but we cannot denial the superiority of their technology even some Europe countries and USA it self use their tech.

I am not big fan of Israel but we cannot denial the superiority of their technology even some Europe countries and USA it self use their tech.
Ofc it is true what you said but still Israel will never consider the Arabs as friends or allies. What Israel can give China can give it and with ToT if needed. Plus if UAE cooperated with Israel for this project then Egypt will not buy the system due that Egypt doesn't like israeli parts on our armaments. Qatar bought the israeli helmet for their Rafales (they don't even recognize them hahaha) but the first arab country to recognize didn't buy them but bought the french one from Thales I think.

The US makes the same system by Raytheon .. they have assisted Usrael in making their own.. that's it..

1660624259717.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom