What's new

Shoot down US drones, say Pakistani groups

Even though im a bangladeshi i still support pakistan when it comes to the 71 war.Awami league didnt have the right to divide a country just because we spoke a different language.They didnt have the right to ask for independence.More than half of the bangali people who joined the mukti bahini heard that pakistan was forbiding bangla,where as the case was they were only trying to make urdu official language for better communication.Bhutto was justified in letting the army "break legs" in my opinion.

And yes,pakistanis and bangladeshis,we willl always be brothers in faith,in sha'Allah.Us bangladeshis have more affection for the pakistanis then india.

why stop at breaking legs only ... arms ,back,head etc should have been broken too. :yahoo:

Exactly, if Pakistan goes down then Pakistan will take india down with it. Pakistan will not waste all its nukes. Better to strike all cities of india before going.

better be quick .. mansoon and flood are coming . wet nukes wont work effectively ;) waise bhi china maal ki kya guarantee :)

we should stop shaiting our pants being afraid of USA....
I agree shoot down the drones,they act against international law and Intrude into Pakistani air space...
Gee, it seems I have to keep repeating...under UNSCR 1373 the U.S. can act against terrorists on Pakistani territory as long as Pakistan does not do so itself as through its inaction against terrorists Pakistan has nulled its own sovereignty.

we should stop shaiting our pants being afraid of USA....
I agree shoot down the drones,they act against international law and Intrude into Pakistani air space...

if the Govt. gives the order they could be shot down.....PAF nor army air defence can act unilaterally until order is given.

so the onus is on the GoP

PAF already established capability of shooting down unmanned aircrafts when india's prized israel-manufactured Searcher-II was shot down over the skies of south-west Lahore

(thanks for the target practice)

Gee, it seems I have to keep repeating...under UNSCR 1373 the U.S. can act against terrorists on Pakistani territory as long as Pakistan does not do so itself as through its inaction against terrorists Pakistan has nulled its own sovereignty.
And I keep repeating that one can not prove that those are terrorists under the vague definition given by the UN

i seem to recall you holding the UN in contempt when the Palestinians voted for Statehood

now you're behind the UN? :laugh:

the same UN which was snubbed by the US prior to the Iraq invasion (despite pleas by one Hans Blix)

Pakistan is acting against terrorists; it would be great if NATO stopped undermining our work and creating hurdles for Pakistan (by turning a blind eye to BLA, TTP which seek havens in occupied Afghanistan)

if you have a problem with Pakistan, write to your local senator or congressman/woman. Nobody here cares what you have to say

if the Govt. gives the order they could be shot down.....PAF nor army air defence can act unilaterally until order is given.

so the onus is on the GoP

PAF already established capability of shooting down unmanned aircrafts when india's prized israel-manufactured Searcher-II was shot down over the skies of south-west Lahore

(thanks for the target practice)

Drones are expendable but an spy plane is not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom