What's new

Shoe on Modi's pic - Hotel Owner offers free drink

of course we hate him cause he is criminal. put his name in google, see what comes up. He shows up under most stupid prime minister and in top ten criminals.

We dont care for your opinion about Modi

You dont vote for him ; He is answerable ONLY to Indians

Not particularly fan of such behavior but the way fanatic Modi is taking the region towards war, I can't blame the general public in Pakistani hating him.

Here comes a hotel owner who offers a free cold drink, if some one hits Modi face with a shoe, :)

LOL nice. We must have this all places across the country. We need to vent our anger and practice before attacking India

now this is radiclus man please stop this much hate
They are isolating us and trying to attack us. What do you they expect from us? We will need to have many such initiatives across our nation. Slap Modi and get free burgers

We dont care for your opinion about Modi

You dont vote for him ; He is answerable ONLY to Indians
LOL even Ur politicians are against BJP. But I must tell you many such things will come up in Pakistan a warning. We are ready

Whatever ; You keep on hitting his photo ; while Modi makes India STRONGER
India is isolated and we will isolate you further. Your economy is weak. Many poor in Ur Country. Ur military don't have even some decent rifles. We are ready. You will see lots of these across Pakistan. Modi will be slapped by us. Yes

India is isolated and we will isolate you further. Your economy is weak. Many poor in Ur Country. Ur military don't have even some decent rifles. We are ready. You will see lots of these across Pakistan. Modi will be slapped by us. Yes

I would like to know what is your favourite Drink

Whatever it is ; it is REALLY nice ; you are really flying High :lol:

Pakistanis making sure that MODI stays in power for another term :D

The Point to be pondered over is WHETHER they are doing it Knowingly OR Unknowingly

He must stay in power, bro.... I say he must.

Who else will provide us this entertainment? Vajpaee, Manmohan and co were too serious statesmen, :lol:

Lol now this is too hilarious. Bad thing I cannot participate in this Naik Kam :)

The Indians who are complaining about this should go back on Sep 29. When another idiot calling himself sardar burger (or whatever the organization name was) offered free burgers in celebration of fake indian surgical strikes.

As they say "Jesi kerni wesi bheeji"

He must stay in power, bro.... I say he must.

Who else will provide us this entertainment? Vajpaee, Manmohan and co were too serious statesmen, :lol:
Pakistanis too should elect Imran Khan just for entertainment value.

He is a great entertainer and a rockstar with massive female fan following and I believe that he is going to perform on 30th of this month with DJ :D

He is a great entertainer and a rockstar with massive female fan following and I believe that he is going to perform on 30th of this month with DJ :D

He is a good man and by no means fanatic. So I doubt, he will be able to provide that sort of entertainement as Modi.

And I doubt, IK will ever become PM. Would be a good match though, he can show Modi what a real 56 inches chest look like... :lol:

A nice gesture. I must say :)

off topic and trolling. But again what should I expect from you..

I could use a free drink right now but my slipper won't reach India from here :sad: :( :cray:
But at least you have the will and that's more important buddy ... I see Modi sooner or later rotting in some Pakistani prison and waiting for his death.

Back
Top Bottom