What's new

Shoe on Modi's pic - Hotel Owner offers free drink

Well, Modi did this in an election rally to counter Mulayam Singh Yadav who was a Wrestler in young days.

IK can do this to Maryam or Bilawal :azn:

Really? He did that? Quite an entertainer that one. He is for a reason "the most stupid PM in the world", :lol:

I doubt Imran will ever do that, our culture and our traditions do not allow such things.

We dont care for your opinion about Modi

You dont vote for him ; He is answerable ONLY to Indians
Fk you then, does it look like we give a fk you vote or not. What the fk you doing here , if you dont care about my openion fk off and get your black indian *** out of here. Does it look like i am gona give fk about your indian nigr ***.

We dont care for your opinion about Modi

You dont vote for him ; He is answerable ONLY to Indians

You fool; you elected a butcher of Gujarat terrorist modi, and FYI only you RSS Hindus only care about this terrorist, and Muslims and Sikhs didn’t forget what was ensued back in Gujarat and 1984 Sikhs massacre. So, they will hit retaliate your terrorist modi anytime soon by picking right time and right place.

Whole world and America prohibited this terrorist butcher of Gujarat visa for 10 years, and today Google images show “terrorist modi in top 10 criminals list” Just Google it, and ballot for the Congress or AAP subsequent time don’t become a fool again.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom