What's new

shocking revealation by MNA, PPP!!

They should concentrate their resources over the thousands of innocent Pakistanis killed by other Pakistanis, rather then worry about 5 Chechen illegals.

A death of a human regardless of where he she or them belong to is the same no matter of what nationality or religion they are. If we cant respect that then how are we better then those terrorists who kill for the sake of it. The day we realize that and justice become available for all that will be the day that fortune will smile on Pakistan again. So as much as all the dead Pakistanis have to be delivered the justice so do these Chechens.

They should concentrate their resources over the thousands of innocent Pakistanis killed by other Pakistanis, rather then worry about 5 Chechen illegals.

look friend, crime was done in our homeland, justie must be served whether pak, chechen or hek even indian, people will all us cheap if we dont do justice regardless of ethnicity

seondly, my main point is all about pakistanis being unjustly killed in this WOT the american dollars are killing innocent pakistanis

It should make no difference if they were asked for money or not, if the women were tried to be arrested or the chechans made a run for their lives. What is important here is the actions of the FC and Police personel present on the ground. They could have been easily arrested, if they had to be shot then shoot their legs. What I witnessed on the television was senseless murder being committed by our security forces. I fear this is how FC behaves across Baluchistan. If such actions pass unpunished things will get even more difficult.
All those who have committed these murders should receive court martial and face criminal charges. I can not support such actions as this will hurt the very fabric of our security forces.
"Patriotism is a collective sense of responsibility"

"Patriotism is a collective sense of responsibility"

great quote, very true, hope some emotional guys get sense and stop supporting wrong because they think they have greater sense of patriotism and can support crime against foreigners just because they love their nation

A death of a human regardless of where he she or them belong to is the same no matter of what nationality or religion they are. If we cant respect that then how are we better then those terrorists who kill for the sake of it. The day we realize that and justice become available for all that will be the day that fortune will smile on Pakistan again. So as much as all the dead Pakistanis have to be delivered the justice so do these Chechens.

That's all fine and wonderful in a perfect world, but in Pakistan, we still do not have justice for thousands of dead Pakistanis killed by talibastards.

look friend, crime was done in our homeland, justie must be served whether pak, chechen or hek even indian, people will all us cheap if we dont do justice regardless of ethnicity

seondly, my main point is all about pakistanis being unjustly killed in this WOT the american dollars are killing innocent pakistanis

Justice should start for the people who have been killed mercilessly at the hands of the talibastards. These chechens killed by security forces would fall at the very end of this long list.

And also, your main point is wrong. These deaths are a direct or indirect result of the terror campaign of jihadists against Pakistani and its security forces. These Chechehns would have been left alone if their compatriots were not killing Pakistanis.

Justice should start for the people who have been killed mercilessly at the hands of the talibastards. These chechens killed by security forces would fall at the very end of this long list.

And also, your main point is wrong. These deaths are a direct or indirect result of the terror campaign of jihadists against Pakistani and its security forces. These Chechehns would have been left alone if their compatriots were not killing Pakistanis.

got you

adios

the postpartem report suggested that they were shot at close range, and their death was due to firing, not explosions as claimed by the col of FC.

they have been found to be unarmed.

they were not only asked for bribe but also unethical demands were made.

this incident indeed is a HALL OF SHAME for Pakistanies....

and I know like the Sialkot incident or many other, this will also end up in nothing...

I wonder when amreeka beats us the same way, tab kutto ki tarhan taun taun kiyon kartay ho tum log ??

and yes there were not three ladies but five.

and their bodies were also dragged with the help of ropes !! so much so for you guys thinking yourself as humans !!

This story has been out from the second day of the execution---supposedly---the second last check post called this post over phone and told them a group of chechens were coming and to get their share of the money from them----by this time the chechens were stripped out of all the cash they had---there is too much ,isinformation.

There is more to this case then meets the eye,

1. If the Chechens knew they didn't have valid passports and visas how come they were still so blatantly trying to pass through security check posts? They should have tried to sneak past all of them as most of the illegal’s do, avoid security. So if they thought they could pass through all the check posts without having valid passports and visas they were either extremely stupid or had other aims because even if they were not shot they would have been arrested.
2. Were the FC people shooting at them so stupid that they did it in broad day light in front of a crowd of witnesses just because they didn't get bribe? If we believe what Mr. honorable MNA is saying then it means that FC is so corrupt that they are allowing terrorists to cross into the country by accepting bribe, in this case i think we don't need these armed forces, we might as well call the Indian COAS and ask him to take over Pakistan.

This is BS of the highest order.

There is more to this case then meets the eye,

1. If the Chechens knew they didn't have valid passports and visas how come they were still so blatantly trying to pass through security check posts? They should have tried to sneak past all of them as most of the illegal’s do, avoid security. So if they thought they could pass through all the check posts without having valid passports and visas they were either extremely stupid or had other aims because even if they were not shot they would have been arrested.
I am pretty sure they were not the only ones who had tried that, many passed through these check points un checked. Getting shot is not same as being arrested. The trigger happy baboons actually killed a possible lead or may be assets as to this day we are not sure What those Chechens were doing in Quetta? If they belonged to a terrorist faction who was their handler? This incident has not only raised sever ethical issues but about the competency of the security forces.

2. Were the FC people shooting at them so stupid that they did it in broad day light in front of a crowd of witnesses just because they didn't get bribe? If we believe what Mr. honorable MNA is saying then it means that FC is so corrupt that they are allowing terrorists to cross into the country by accepting bribe, in this case i think we don't need these armed forces, we might as well call the Indian COAS and ask him to take over Pakistan.

This is BS of the highest order.

No one trusts PPP's blabber mouth their current leader is the king of thieves. The reports I have read did not stated that FC personel asked for bribe or tried to put their hands on the women, it was police. Again the question here is the lack of thinking on the part of forces which thought the only solution is to shoot them to death.

Politicians may not be the best among us but what does he get from stating this against the police or FC? And the videos surfacing on the media show that the legs were tied down and that no weapons were found in their possession.

How would we have reacted if it were a few Pakistanis being shot in the US or somewhere else? Wouldn't we ask for clarifications from the concerned authorities? Wouldn't we demand justice?

If we cannot provide justice to others then we have no rights to ask for it either. And this is exactly what's heppening to us. Tyranny upon the tyrants.

If these guys were terrorists then the authorities should be able present the proof without any issues. Let's see what comes of it.

it also speaks about our so called security forces, whose motto is to declare any muslim a terrorist and kill them, i ask to them how many people have been killed in the same manner in swat valley etc and will the investigations ever happen, the people who were killed during army raids on swat etc were talibans or innocents??

big question
WHAT WHERE THESE INNOCENT CHECHENS DOING IN QUETTA?

it is these innocent jihadis from all over the world that are rejects of their own countries, have made refuge here and come for the quest of the 72 virgins

Eygyptians, Somailans, Chechens , Uzbeks and Lybian innocent guests have made our lives a living hell

Back
Top Bottom