What's new

Shocking report: Pakistan is 2nd to Kenya in Google search for Gay P@rn !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this news?

Homosexuality occurs everywhere.
Its news coz an Indian found it news to be posted on a defence forum just like when Indians question why Pakistani posters post rape... :unsure:

According to today's world...the more you try to blend into "ignorance" the more twisted your mindset is (according to conservatives)

Goes both ways!
What are you trying to say for the last so many posts.are you defending or are you rubishing the trend,or are you saying Pakistan cannt be no 2,,,plz come clear.

There Is Plenty of Gay Sex in Karachi, Pakistan - The Wire

From the article :

But it isn't all technological cruising, either. There's good old-fashioned cruising, too, which happens at some of Karachi's most touristy spots. For example, the city's busiest shrine, Abdullah Shah-Ghazi. Azhar writes:

Every Thursday evening, as the sun sets, men from across the city gather there. A tightly packed circle is formed and those in the centre of the circle are groped by those on the periphery.

To outsiders it looks like a writhing mass of men huddling around one another. Some even describe it as a "mysterious religious ceremony". For participants, it's anonymous group sex.

Wooow....... that's gross

Its news coz an Indian found it news to be posted on a defense forum just like when Indians question why Pakistani posters post rape... :unsure:

You seriously blame indians for this????? Did you look at OP? I cant see an Indian there....

I beg your pardon? I only questioned the reliability of such surveys..How many of us answer honestly on surveys? very few....I know this coz I usually want the questions to end ...

As for checking internet traffic, pop ups count as traffic as well and in a country where you dont even have bijli, people pass time searching for gay soo much that it hit number 1 is kinda laughable!

I dont know about 1st on animal sex...Looks like you have 1 of them PhDs on Pakistan :enjoy:

PEW is a respectable research org.

And regarding animal sex, Google published that reports based on google search.

Google Trends – Pakistan Still ranks No.1 for ****

What are you trying to say for the last so many posts.are you defending or are you rubishing the trend,or are you saying Pakistan cannt be no 2,,,plz come clear.
Why should I say anything? Will it make a difference? I am not denying there is ....but I am asking what is counted as traffic and how did PEW conclude? The Indian poster who sent me the link, if I clicked on it did it count me as viewing or googling for Gay **** too? Just questioning the credibility...

Thats right..Shoot the bloody messenger !

Speaking from a personal experience i would say that's an Indian speciality.

@ topic, a known troll posts a year old article and every one jumps on the bandwagon. ... (Sunday, June 16, 2013,) ..

But it was posted by our friend from BD :O
Oh sorry the traffic of Indians commenting got me confused! so its news that BD found it...wonder what he was searching (that is 1 of my 1st question what was the msgr searching for when he fell on this) :azn:

PEW is a respectable research org.

And regarding animal sex, Google published that reports based on google search.

Google Trends – Pakistan Still ranks No.1 for ****
Respectable? its a charitable organization that is non profit yet has alot of assets...in recent years that is questionable! :agree:

You seriously blame indians for this????? Did you look at OP? I cant see an Indian there....
my bad on that part as I said to @Koovie

Speaking from a personal experience i would say that's an Indian speciality.

@ topic, a known troll posts a year old article and every one jumps on the bandwagon. ... (Sunday, June 16, 2013,) ..

Do any of the points made above conflict with the facts brought out in post # 1 ?

If not , then ...?

.....Well it depends how you see it ...living here for a long time makes you see the cracks as well....

The liberals want to impose their thinking on others...if someone doesnt accept gay and is minding their own business, they want to expose them not accepting even if they have not declared it...happens always on tv/ talk shows and whatnot...

Liberals are liberals only so they dont have the religion hood on them and so they can get away with anything, fair enough do what you want to but why impose your thinking and then label the conservative with labels while you do the same?
You didn't get the basic point........which is HYPOCRISY.........
The liberals do what they preach BUT the conservatives don't do what they preach.....as is clear from this thread....they think gay sex is wrong and persecute gays yet they themselves enjoy gay sex.......this is called hypocrisy.....

......and regarding imposing ones thought onto others, the liberals don't do that, only the conservatives do...........
The very essence of liberalism is that, everyone is free to do what he/she pleases without causing physical harm to others.......
So, a conservative is free to lead his life the way he/she wants but not force others to do so.......

A liberal person talking in a TV show....doesn't mean he is trying to impose his ideas onto others, he's just expressing his views, a conservative can express his views similarly.....no-one will stop him/her........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom