What's new

Shocking report: Pakistan is 2nd to Kenya in Google search for Gay P@rn !

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz...wonder what you need to type in google to fall on such research and article so what did you type? :pop:

Or maybe you watch alot of it and when you googled Pakistan (you know how the search engine works...merges your past history of searching with what you want to search now) soo automatically you get such surveys and articles

Oh dont worry I aint shooting the msgr I am just curious how did the msgr receive such a msg :agree:

lolz...wonder what you need to type in google to fall on such research and article so what did you type? :pop:

Or maybe you watch alot of it and when you googled Pakistan (you know how the search engine works...merges your past history of searching with what you want to search now) soo automatically you get such surveys and articles

Oh dont worry I aint shooting the msgr I am just curious how did the msgr receive such a msg :agree:
I am still curious how a society that is well known for its anti homosexual rhetoric managed to gain significant lead over its peers :P
If the numbers are to be believed, I bet even some of the closet mullahs in this forum are secretly gay.

I still curious how a society that is well known for its anti homosexual rhetoric managed to gain significant lead over its peers :P
If the numbers are to be believed, I bet even some of the closet mullahs in this forum are secretly gay.
Well, 1stly, how did PEW conduct its research? Was it from ads that keep popping up? or from people who were searching for **** accidentally clicking gay stuff?

A recent report from the Pew Research Center surveyed people from 39 countries about their views on homosexuality, and the data showed that Pakistan was one of the most intolerant nations. Mother Jones then looked at the Google Trends and found that the country was the world leader by volume for gay sex search terms.

Why 39 countries? Were ads counted? Knowing previous researches done by PEW they are not very strict as to how to conduct something they label "research"

According to the website’s analysis, users in Pakistan frequently searched "shemale sex," "teen anal sex" and "man f--king man." The country was second by volume of searches for "gay sex pics," behind Kenya, another nation whose people reported a low tolerance of homosexuality.

second yet world leader...see how researchers contradict themselves! I dont deny we may have many googling it...but at least report it so we can trust your reports!

The highest number of hits, Mother Jones said, came from Peshawar, which is known for being a stronghold of conservative Islam.

it is also interesting to note how a country which doesnt have sufficient energy seems to be logged in 24/7 on gay ****...as though the min the lights come back, they start googling again :unsure:

Weird if you ask me..

Farahnaz Ispahani of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars told Mother Jones that, while homosexuality is a taboo in much of the country, some of the most observant Muslim men have physical relationships with other men without thinking of themselves as gay.

Farahnaz Ispahani (Urdu: فرحناز اصفهانی‎) is a former Member of the National Assembly of Pakistan. Politician, Writer, Women & Minority Rights advocate, Farahnaz Ispahani is a Public Policy Scholar at the Woodrow Wilson Center. She is a Pakistani politician who served as a member of Parliament and Media Advisor to the President of Pakistan. At the Parliament she focused on the issues of terrorism, human rights, minority rights and US-Pakistan relations.

Well we can clearly see the things she was involved with are well not exaactly shining are they and asking "comments" from such a person just shows the credibility of the article itself! I mean our Media is a liar and some traitor, terrorism mind I remind you last week, human rights..err? minority rights...hummm US-Pakistan relaitions....and other err hmmm....

In my opinion asking a lady who failed in each field she was "advisor" of really shows how much the article is worth...had they asked someone who had at least succeed in 1% of their task maybe...

And what is this:

"The real love they can have that most of us find with a partner, they find with men," she said. "They mostly see their wives as the mother of their children."

How would she know when clearly no one admits it...or is she a padri to whom they go to confess? :rofl: Man! We need lots of meds for ADHD!

Now isnt that hypocrisy : Most countries in Europe widely accepted homosexuality. In Spain, 88% of participants voiced that society should accept homosexuality. Parts of Latin America expressed positive opinions on homosexuality, as did Australia (79%) and Philippines (73%). In Canada, 80% of the respondents expressed tolerance of homosexuality.

The study also showed that more people in the United States now believe that homosexuality should be accepted, with 60% answering yes in 2013, compared with 49% in 2007.

I can show you similar articles of people literally crying of being treated as 2nd class...if in Europe ticking something would mean they are not labelled as hypocritical Christians then tick they shall :agree:

Back to the question how reliable is PEW, their research esp when they go interviewing a failed lady?

Khair just my 2 cents!

The more conservative you are.........the more twisted your mindset is........
According to today's world...the more you try to blend into "ignorance" the more twisted your mindset is (according to conservatives)

Goes both ways!

So after being No. 1 in animal sex, pakistan comes 2nd in gay ****. Commendable ratings.

However @Akheilos why is it that survey screw up pakistan only?

So after being No. 1 in animal sex, pakistan comes 2nd in gay ****. Commendable ratings.

However @Akheilos why is it that survey screw up pakistan only?
I beg your pardon? I only questioned the reliability of such surveys..How many of us answer honestly on surveys? very few....I know this coz I usually want the questions to end ...

As for checking internet traffic, pop ups count as traffic as well and in a country where you dont even have bijli, people pass time searching for gay soo much that it hit number 1 is kinda laughable!

I dont know about 1st on animal sex...Looks like you have 1 of them PhDs on Pakistan :enjoy:

Well, 1stly, how did PEW conduct its research? Was it from ads that keep popping up? or from people who were searching for **** accidentally clicking gay stuff?

A recent report from the Pew Research Center surveyed people from 39 countries about their views on homosexuality, and the data showed that Pakistan was one of the most intolerant nations. Mother Jones then looked at the Google Trends and found that the country was the world leader by volume for gay sex search terms.

Why 39 countries? Were ads counted? Knowing previous researches done by PEW they are not very strict as to how to conduct something they label "research"

According to the website’s analysis, users in Pakistan frequently searched "shemale sex," "teen anal sex" and "man f--king man." The country was second by volume of searches for "gay sex pics," behind Kenya, another nation whose people reported a low tolerance of homosexuality.

second yet world leader...see how researchers contradict themselves! I dont deny we may have many googling it...but at least report it so we can trust your reports!

The highest number of hits, Mother Jones said, came from Peshawar, which is known for being a stronghold of conservative Islam.

it is also interesting to note how a country which doesnt have sufficient energy seems to be logged in 24/7 on gay ****...as though the min the lights come back, they start googling again :unsure:

Weird if you ask me..

Farahnaz Ispahani of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars told Mother Jones that, while homosexuality is a taboo in much of the country, some of the most observant Muslim men have physical relationships with other men without thinking of themselves as gay.

Farahnaz Ispahani (Urdu: فرحناز اصفهانی‎) is a former Member of the National Assembly of Pakistan. Politician, Writer, Women & Minority Rights advocate, Farahnaz Ispahani is a Public Policy Scholar at the Woodrow Wilson Center. She is a Pakistani politician who served as a member of Parliament and Media Advisor to the President of Pakistan. At the Parliament she focused on the issues of terrorism, human rights, minority rights and US-Pakistan relations.

Well we can clearly see the things she was involved with are well not exaactly shining are they and asking "comments" from such a person just shows the credibility of the article itself! I mean our Media is a liar and some traitor, terrorism mind I remind you last week, human rights..err? minority rights...hummm US-Pakistan relaitions....and other err hmmm....

In my opinion asking a lady who failed in each field she was "advisor" of really shows how much the article is worth...had they asked someone who had at least succeed in 1% of their task maybe...

And what is this:

"The real love they can have that most of us find with a partner, they find with men," she said. "They mostly see their wives as the mother of their children."

How would she know when clearly no one admits it...or is she a padri to whom they go to confess? :rofl: Man! We need lots of meds for ADHD!

Now isnt that hypocrisy : Most countries in Europe widely accepted homosexuality. In Spain, 88% of participants voiced that society should accept homosexuality. Parts of Latin America expressed positive opinions on homosexuality, as did Australia (79%) and Philippines (73%). In Canada, 80% of the respondents expressed tolerance of homosexuality.

The study also showed that more people in the United States now believe that homosexuality should be accepted, with 60% answering yes in 2013, compared with 49% in 2007.

I can show you similar articles of people literally crying of being treated as 2nd class...if in Europe ticking something would mean they are not labelled as hypocritical Christians then tick they shall :agree:

Back to the question how reliable is PEW, their research esp when they go interviewing a failed lady?
Khair just my 2 cents!

I think your entire line of reasoning is flawed. You don't really have to go over to the pew to verify their claims. You can simply go on to google trends and key in these specific keywords to get an indication of its regional popularity.

Here's a sample: Google Trends

Using these queries in Google trends shows claims by pew to be accurate. Regardless of EU's or America's christian roots, there is a wide acceptance of homosexuals nowadays. Thankfully, the trend is catching on in India as well. maybe there is hope for humanity after all :)

I think your entire line of reasoning is flawed. You don't really have to go over to the pew to verify their claims. You can simply go on to google trends and key in these specific keywords to get an indication of its regional popularity.

Here's a sample: Google Trends

Using these queries in Google trends shows claims by pew to be accurate. Regardless of EU's or America's christian roots, there is a wide acceptance of homosexuals nowadays. Thankfully, the trend is catching on in India as well. maybe there is hope for humanity after all :)

Ahan so PEW just picked up what google left it...and it is interesting how you googled for it too...and now sending me such a link clicking on it does that count as 1 hit from me too? Just asking coz I did ask the reliability of all this...What is counted and what is not? How is it counted and when is it not?

Secondly I didnt touch Christian roots...Read my post again before discussing it!

According to today's world...the more you try to blend into "ignorance" the more twisted your mindset is (according to conservatives)

Goes both ways!
Yes! the feeling is mutual.......i.e the conservatives think the liberals are wrong and the liberals think the same BUT, when it comes to hypocrisy, the conservatives win.....LOL
The liberals don't do what they perceive as wrong i.e they don't follow conservatives and openly denounce their way BUT the conservatives do things which they themselves perceive as wrong(as proven by this thread)............
This is pure double-standard.......the conservatives want to impose rules and restrictions on others which they don't follow themselves..........

LOVE IS LOVE.....MAY BE I AM WRONG

gayflag1.jpg

Rainbow_flag_and_blue_skies.jpg

I just had a look at the google link you sent me:

Region interest:

Kenya

Pakistan

Jamaica

Uganda

Sri Lanka

Ethiopia

Nepal

India

Myanmar (Burma)

Trinidad and Tobago

then when I went to city:

Nairobi

Islamabad

Karachi

Lahore

Kolkata

Howrah

New Delhi

Bangalore

Pune

Mumbai

Yet SL, Uganda nor Jamaican cities were not available ...interesting isnt it?

Yes! the feeling is mutual.......i.e the conservatives think the liberals are wrong and the liberals think the same BUT, when it comes to hypocrisy, the conservatives win.....LOL
The liberals don't do what they perceive as wrong i.e they don't follow conservatives and openly denounce their way BUT the conservatives do things which they themselves perceive as wrong(as proven by this thread)............
This is pure double-standard.......the conservatives want to impose rules and restrictions on others which they don't follow themselves..........
Well it depends how you see it ...living here for a long time makes you see the cracks as well....

The liberals want to impose their thinking on others...if someone doesnt accept gay and is minding their own business, they want to expose them not accepting even if they have not declared it...happens always on tv/ talk shows and whatnot...

Liberals are liberals only so they dont have the religion hood on them and so they can get away with anything, fair enough do what you want to but why impose your thinking and then label the conservative with labels while you do the same?

Last edited:
There's something you can't change but hide..... I don't understand why people are so against Homos.... They like putting it there, its their wish and personal.. why would people compain??/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom