What's new

Shocking Photos of Cramped Hong Kong Apartments

Actually most of these people who live in such conditions come from Mainland China, because they want to find a much better life earning more money. However when they arrive, things become much more different, because they are frowned upon by the Hong Kong people....which very pisses me off because they have attitude of superiority over Mainland. I hope this posts did not offend my Chinese friends but this is the experience that I have gathered my self, and the blatant discrimination felt by my personal Chinese friends from Beijing, Dalian, Chengdu, Yunnan and Shangdong. This is not the fault of the CCP but the inefficient Hong Kong government who is ignoring this problem.

Well, i see where you come from, but you only see the problem in Mainland China Prospective.

I come from a time when Hong Kong is still under Britain Rules and when i saw the change over, stayed for some time and decided i have enough and left Hong Kong.

The problem of mainlander stem from the inactive government of Hong Kong and they have to do whatever CPC said, to the extend Hong Kong government is only a "Yes Man" to Chinese Politburo and have no authority whatever over their own land. Which is what they suppose to do whe nthey returned to China

But what people in Hong Kong think is A LOT different than what people in China think.

And the gap is not because of the West Brainwashed the hong Kong people as some suggested. It stem from a more distant issue where people in Hong Kong is getting used to a certain lifestyle and with the Chinese influx, people cannot do much about it and since they cannot blame the Chinese Government, they can only recented the Mainlander coming to HK for whatever reason.

It's not like "we like our white master" as some Chinese suggested here. We dislike everyone don't speak our language.

Take for an example. I can speak Perfect Cantonese and English. If i walk on the street and speak only Chinese to other HKer. I will not get discriminated. However, if i walk down the street and speak only English, there would only be a few people who are willing to talk to me.

The same situation repeat if i walk down the street speak only Cantonese and speak only Mandarin.

The fact is, CPC called all the shot in HK. There are nothing HK government can do much in anyway.

:what:

Anyway, what do you mean by "more land to Hong Kong"

Well false flager as of now HK has a small land area if china would be willing to add more land area to Hong kong that would be great for HK and will solve their space problem. But that's up to china

Well false flager as of now HK has a small land area if china would be willing to add more land area to Hong kong that would be great for HK and will solve their space problem. But that's up to china

HK is not Macau, your plan does not work.

HK is not Macau, your plan does not work.

I Thought that macau and hong kong are both special administration Areas of china? So why the hell is it impossible this areas are both Chinese mainland so why not they need more space to build homes and buildings etc so why not?

So what! That's not the reason why they need space and soon you will too i think its about time you guys ask your Commie Overlords more land area.

I mean I hate your kind for being Imperialistic arrogant selfish and racist Jack @$$es but even you people should not live like that none of us should live like that am humanitarian by heart and see people live like that is just so sad the Hong Kong Government should start now the NCP are putting up their plans right now so its not to late and besides Jakie Chan is part of the board so why not?

So what! That's not the reason why they need space and soon you will too i think its about time you guys ask your Commie Overlords more land area.

I mean I hate your kind for being Imperialistic arrogant selfish and racist Jack @$$es but even you people should not live like that none of us should live like that am humanitarian by heart and see people live like that is just so sad the Hong Kong Government should start now the NCP are putting up their plans right now so its not to late and besides Jakie Chan is part of the board so why not?

I would just left some questions for you silly-head to think about:
1. Macau has already asked for more land from the Mainland, and they gave us. Why didn't HK.
2. More than half of the territory of HK have not been used, but the government still attempt to depends on reclamation, what is the reason.
3. Take a map and show me which part of land the Central Governmet can even give to HK.

My apologes if already siad before, but china cannot help these lower class people living in cramped conditions to move towards interior around gobi desert? there are ghost cities with empty buildings and malls for miles there, why not put your construction boom to use rather than demolishing and building it again, will help both these people and government to reduce urban densty of megacties. only a sugestiion.

I would just left some questions for you silly-head to think about:
1. Macau has already asked for more land from the Mainland, and they gave us. Why didn't HK.
2. More than half of the territory of HK have not been used, but the government still attempt to depends on reclamation, what is the reason.
3. Take a map and show me which part of land the Central Governmet can even give to HK.

Good for you and the people of Macau but how about HK? they need space and land reclaiming is good solution too but why not take the northern lands facing Hong Kong that would be better. I think for the People Just my opnion on the matter its really up to the Central Government

Good for you and the people of Macau but how about HK? they need space and land reclaiming is good solution too but why not take the northern lands facing Hong Kong that would be better. I think for the People Just my opnion on the matter its really up to the Central Government

It doesn't really up to the CG.
The land that they gave to Macau is a vast wasteland.
The northern land of HK, is a developed city, just like HK.
Besides, if the plan of asking for more land really works, the HK government would have done it already.

It doesn't really up to the CG.
The land that they gave to Macau is a vast wasteland.
The northern land of HK, is a developed city, just like HK.
Besides, if the plan of asking for more land really works, the HK government would have done it already.

So in the end the people Hong kong are doom if they dont have enough space to live in

What is the land area needed to grow food for the population? How much resources are needed to ensure they have proper living amenities, access to education and healthcare? How about employment in order for people to earn an income?

Apparently in your world humans can be fit into a 3X3X3 meters cube and left without support.
Those are separate issues. My argument was to debunk the myth of overpopulation based upon perception from any local area. Such perception is easily developed by people living in close quarters and even worse -- poverty.

Can you dispute desalination? No. Can you dispute that we can farm in desert land? No. These and many others can be addressed through technology, as we have done with many other issues throughout history.

Back
Top Bottom