What's new

Shocking! India's Mobile Exports Likely To Hit Zero

I know you, you are mostly active in Chinese section, and there once you take a position in a debate, you make it your life's goal to prove it and win it....uh..well.....against the wishes of a dozen or two Chinese members. So I am not getting into this. :)

Haha. I have always been a debater.

I am active in Chinese forums because I don't find Chinese in real life. So I have come here to understand their perspectives. I will accept that I am quite interested in China.

But my knowledge of India is par-excellence. It is just that, I am talking about India and Indian Politics through out day. I came here for understanding Chinese perspectives, so I was in Chinese section. But now I'm coming into Indian Section as well.

This thread is a microcosm of what I think is wrong in the relationship- Understanding.

The Chinese think too poorly of India. They are mocking India for we are just assembling phones, but they can't see the larger picture of our ascent in the value chain and manufacturing.

Indians here on the other hand are also trying to mock China by old stereotypes, and misinformed opinions.

I am active in Chinese forums because I don't find Chinese in real life. So I have come here to understand their perspectives. I will accept that I am quite interested in China.

But my knowledge of India is par-excellence. It is just that, I am talking about India and Indian Politics through out day. I came here for understanding Chinese perspectives, so I was in Chinese section. But now I'm coming into Indian Section as well.

This thread is a microcosm of what I think is wrong in the relationship- Understanding.

The Chinese think too poorly of India. They are mocking India for we are just assembling phones, but they can't see the larger picture of our ascent in the value chain and manufacturing.

Indians here on the other hand are also trying to mock China by old stereotypes, and misinformed opinions.

Indians here just reply to Chinese in their own language...or tone..

Indians here just reply to Chinese in their own language...or tone..

I don't necessarily fault them.

I came here initially to seek understanding and mutual ground with Chinese people. But alas, for everything that I say, I only get the rejoinder that go take care of India, or something else demeaning.

But I am just not the kind of person who responds back in that tone.

That's total bullsh1t, Chinese don't mock India, we simply want to ignore India and look inspiration else where such west, it's India itself want to get China attention, especially India media by digging bad stories from China and trying to push us down so Indians talk, mock and comfort themselves, their use China bad new as therapies and now you turn around and accuse us?

That's total bullsh1t, Chinese don't mock India, we simply want to ignore India and look inspiration else where such west, it's India itself want to get China attention, especially India media by digging bad stories from China and trying to push us down so Indians talk, mock and comfort themselves, their use China bad new as therapies and now you turn around and accuse us?

I am not accusing you. I called out both people.

Back
Top Bottom