What's new

Shoaib Akhtar and Dia Mirza to get married?

lol just waiting for some scandles shown on Indian media.

Watch out Indians all girls with last name MIRZA are booked with Pakistani boys...lolzz.....

Why Indian muslim women marry those Pakistani player who's criketing carriers are finished ??????????? first shoaib malik now shoaib akthar...

what the hell is going on between our cricketers and their famous women ????? no more indian bhabis we are full ! if this is true i'm worried these marriages could lead to war.

by the way who is taking

Teesta setalvad "mirza."

Arundhati Roy "Mirza."

Please hurry up. Contact me for the booking. Offer strictly on first come first serve basis.:yahoo:

This one (if true) will be relatively cute couple.

it's fake thank god one indo-pak wedding caused enough trouble i can't imagine how india would have reacted if this was true also.

u know its difficult to put life in danger going in Pakistan just for the sake of gals when they have beauty queen ,bollywood damsel falling for them.

Tell me uncle ,why ur Chokras find themselves in busy parying in India all the time,not to tell the celebration when they manges to courts a Indian gal??

It is dangerous to you but not to us becuase we know the ground realities, you are just assuming from what you have seen through media.

As for Pakistani guys partying in India, a couple of crickters do not mean the whole male population of Pakistan, and these cricketers are just looking for easy girls at the IPL parties. You have to admit a lot women of ill repute must be found there.

it's fake thank god one indo-pak wedding caused enough trouble i can't imagine how india would have reacted if this was true also.

Quite positively. India will always be grateful to you for disposing off all the garbage, but please do not send it back.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom