What's new

Shoaib Akhtar and Dia Mirza to get married?

No worries, Shoaib has many girls.

69353.jpg

And a Guy too.:rofl::rofl:

By the way, I wonder what if an indian cricketer plans to marry a Pakistani woman, what choice does he have?

I hope taliban has spared some:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

looking at the result of Pakistani Boys, you still believe that Pakistani girls gona marry Indian boy..??

By the way, I wonder what if an indian cricketer plans to marry a Pakistani woman, what choice does he have?

I hope taliban has spared some:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on what pakistani girl in her right mind would want to marry an Indian player. Look at them, they look like beggars from Karachi.

Sreeeesanth, Dhoni's, ganguly and what not.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And also beta, one trip down karachi's areas and you will forget the Masi's you call girls in india.

This thread is just stating to look like a d*ck measuring contest. T Faz, please watch what you post. Acting civil is not difficult.

Come on what pakistani girl in her right mind would want to marry an Indian player. Look at them, they look like beggars from Karachi.

And also beta, one trip down karachi's areas and you will forget the Masi's you call girls in india.

Are you a pakistani girl? Ok then it must be true.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This thread is just stating to look like a d*ck measuring contest. T Faz, please watch what you post. Acting civil is not difficult.

Watch what i post, tell your fellow countrymen choudhary to keep his stupid mouth shut.

Guys please drop it. Even the news was dismissed as a rumor. Mods should close this thread.

u know its difficult to put life in danger going in Pakistan just for the sake of gals when they have beauty queen ,bollywood damsel falling for them.

And also beta, one trip down karachi's areas and you will forget the Masi's you call girls in india

Tell me uncle ,why ur Chokras find themselves in busy parying in India all the time,not to tell the celebration when they manges to courts a Indian gal??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom