What's new

Shiv Sena calls rape charges 'a fashion'

As i have said use the ignore button,,as far as i can see i just make a light hearted observations on the wife of an unmarried guy,,if u find this offensive then i am very sorry for u

Am asking you to watch what you say , talking about somebodies "wife" unmarried or not is in no way "a light hearted statement" . No one in their right minds will make such remarks. If you think making such remarks makes you a "badass hard" person , then you are grossly mistaken

Am asking you to watch what you say , talking about somebodies "wife" unmarried or not is in no way "a light hearted statement" . No one in their right minds will make such remarks.

As i said stop being so sensitive when i knew u were unmarried and i used obvious smileys to convey my light hearted intent.
But if u find this offensive please press the ignore button,i will not be saying sorry to u when i made no personal comment considering u are not married and have no wife as of yet.

As i said stop being so sensitive when i knew u were unmarried and i used obvious smileys to convey my light hearted intent.
But if u find this offensive please press the ignore button,i will not be saying sorry to u when i made no personal comment considering u are not married and have no wife as of yet.

Telling you whats right and wrong has nothing to do with my sensitivity , if people started ignoring every fool who makes ridicules statements, who'z gonna correct them ?

As i have said use the ignore button,,as far as i can see i just make a light hearted observations on the wife of an unmarried guy,,if u find this offensive then i am very sorry for u

Well everyone thinks like this till they themselves get embroiled in a false case like this.........
And its pretty common nowadays.

Same for dowry act,once woman complains u are going in no matter what u say or do.
As it stands 90% or more of those charges are utter bullshit which can never be proved.

Misuse of law is also concern but my biggest worry is to give anyroom to culprits even juvenile acts should have been scrapped...... Rapist is rapist....
Misuse of laws generally reported in higher societies but cases like Delhi or badaun or recent Lucknow rape case needs zero tolerance.......
I saw horrifying pics of Lucknow rape case n that's sufficient for me to have strict or bit biased laws......

not only rape charges, dowry act has become a tool for revenge
Go to any local court and you will see how it has been misused to extract money

Misuse of law is also concern but my biggest worry is to give anyroom to culprits even juvenile acts should have been scrapped...... Rapist is rapist....
Misuse of laws generally reported in higher societies but cases like Delhi or badaun or recent Lucknow rape case needs zero tolerance.......
I saw horrifying pics of Lucknow rape case n that's sufficient for me to have strict or bit biased laws......

Well u are one of the people who haven't read the rape law in toto,,,once u do u will realize the folly of ur statements

not only rape charges, dowry act has become a tool for revenge
Go to any local court and you will see how it has been misused to extract money

Sure it is

Telling you whats right and wrong has nothing to do with my sensitivity , if people started ignoring every fool who makes ridicules statements, who'z gonna correct them ?

Well u don't have to be an internet fool here trying to police people or correct them,,,,,,,just ignore the fools like me and it will do the trick.

Then go back to correcting other fools like me:tup:

Well u don't have to be an internet fool here trying to police people or correct them,,,,,,,just ignore the fools like me and it will do the trick.

Then go back to correcting other fools like me:tup:

IF you don't want to read my comments then don't join a forum , just don't whine when someone gives you a different opinion :lol:

IF you don't want to read my comments then don't join a forum , just don't whine when someone gives you a different openion

Then stop quoting me.
I generally ignore people whose comments i don't like rather than getting into silly fights with them.

Then stop quoting me.
I generally ignore people whose comments i don't like rather than getting into silly fights with them.

As i said , if you don;t like people opinions stay away from a public forum :lol:

As i said , if you don;t like people opinions stay away from a public forum :lol:

Dude u are the one making a stupid fuss than me?
Did u forget who started this needless fight??

Oh god................(i know u are not there but still.....:hitwall:)

Mods could've fixed it but I guess they want to troll you all :sarcastic:

What good is a forum without some harmless trolling..............i got to 6000 posts doing that only:lol:

Dude u are the one making a stupid fuss than me?
Did u forget who started this needless fight??

Oh god................(i know u are not there but still.....:hitwall:)

No i was correcting you on what is appropriate on a civilized debate. You just insisted to continue with your nonsense :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom