What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz I request all of you not to colorize it hindu vs Sikh yar... Every Indian feeling sad because one part of this land is on boiling..... Loss of life is worst in any cases like this either hindu, sikh, muslim........ I want to request plz refrain making it Communal kind.... if he was a sikh he was indian first ......RIP to his soul.....

I wish it was not hindu vs sikh yaar but unfortunately it is....atleast majority of hindus sikhs live like brothers ...we need to fix these radical organizations...otherwise idk what will this snowball into

all political partices in the world are criminals. but there are different types crimes. some deliberately done crimes are good for country, while some parties like shiv sena based on hindutva cant do any good to the nation. these guys should be left in a muslim dominated city of gujarat and punjab, so that the muslims and sikhs can take the revenge.

We simply cant blame politician for every problem ....its we who chose them we need to seriously correct ourselves than parties... eventually parties will follow our course....

These minor incidents are nothing yaaro...aiven hi tension na lavo..
its quite normal...ppl are enjoying and going here n there..

these thugs cant do anything..

These minor incidents are nothing yaaro...aiven hi tension na lavo..
its quite normal...ppl are enjoying and going here n there..

these thugs cant do anything..

u think curfew is normal????

I wish it was not hindu vs sikh yaar but unfortunately it is....atleast majority of hindus sikhs live like brothers ...we need to fix these radical organizations...otherwise idk what will this snowball into

I know that dear...just bunch of idoits spoiling the taste of brotherhood.... I hope it remain with bunch of idiots........ There shud be no place for hatred & violence in the land of Our Gurus .................

and Inshallah they will have it with Lahore as its capital.

Inshallah the soon to be Republic of Khalistan will have their rightful capital of Amritsar and Ludhiana included, and I hope the new republic also gets Chandigarh :) Besides, once Khalistan comes into being, we'll allow them to tour Lahore visa free :D

I'm not talking about the burning but the significance of the cloth that can move masses , motivate soldiers freezing in snow and on border's.Don't tell me all those who died for the tri-colour were some kind Phycos who gave too much importance to a cloth coloured in a certain way.

I have always heard that in any Army after the first rounds are fired, you are fighting for the person next to you..not the Army or Nation or for any Flag. Anyways I always go by Gen. Patton that you don't win by dying for your country, but by making the other guy die for his country. Thats simple common sense devoid of any emotion, may be thats why US is at the top of their game.

Remember that minor issue where a single Tunisian set fire to himself cos he was educated and could not find a job. I think India is a tinderbox and it is not just one minority but lots including recently I have learned after extensive research Hindu Dalits

In every thread you trolling and everybody reporting abt your post but no action taken yet.

another politials drama, and we are hear to talk about crap that is happening in every nook and corner of the country.

Yes you r rite dear n this all becoz of these jhola chap parties like MNS, Shivsena etc..... they are a danger to our country which believes in disintgrating the nation on line of religion,cast,region etc..... I dono understand why people fall in their trap again n again..............

Inshallah the soon to be Republic of Khalistan will have their rightful capital of Amritsar and Ludhiana included, and I hope the new republic also gets Chandigarh :) Besides, once Khalistan comes into being, we'll allow them to tour Lahore visa free :D

They will indeed have this , but Lahore will its capital and so is nearly half of Pakistan Punjab . Refer to Sikhs for more information.

Hmmm .... Thats funny..... Do we require visa to visit our own capital?

Wow..and I am thinking of curfew as a very big thing.

Na , we get curfew every year.

Fun fact- Gurdaspur got most number of guns in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom