What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
they need to ban Shiv Sena and RSS...like they banned SIMI

Don't know about Shiv Sena, but RSS was banned 3 times in Independent India (one time during Colonial times) and each time the ban was lifted for lack of evidence.

Parliament bombings=== Afzal guru

26/11 == kasab

Godhra=== ???

1984 === ???

Don't know about Shiv Sena, but RSS was banned 3 times in Independent India (one time during Colonial times) and each time the ban was lifted for lack of evidence.

Do u know the philosophy of shiv sena??? stop making ignorant comments...their philosophy of treating Biharis/UP as second grade citizens is as bad as terrorist acts

what does our army do in these cases. i want an answer from the congress party where was army during 1984 and 2002?. main purpose of army is to protect the people of country from foreign attacks, but when enemies are internal then which law stops them?? army can crack these bastards down in less than 15mins. shoot 5 ppeople on both sides and no one will dare to come out of hole. how ******* hard it is?? but no one will do it why? because they loose support of hindus and power. shame on our impotent pm for whom power is above religion and security of ppl.

Do u know the philosophy of shiv sena??? stop making ignorant comments...their philosophy of treating Biharis/UP as second grade citizens is as bad as terrorist acts

I was answering a specific question.

You can start by repealing Blasphemy Law in your country.

That's off topic mate. What was it that I said on topic made you take off and have a go at my country. I think India pays lip service with minorities and these things can blow up. You all are too ready to tell me on this forum our problems so what's the big deal

what does our army do in these cases. i want an answer from the congress party where was army during 1984 and 2002?. main purpose of army is to protect the people of country from foreign attacks, but when enemies are internal then which law stops them?? army can crack these bastards down in less than 15mins. shoot 5 ppeople on both sides and no one will dare to come out of hole. how ******* hard it is?? but no one will do it why? because they loose support of hindus and power. shame on our impotent pm for whom power is above religion and security of ppl.

The problem is army is under control of our pathetic leaders...people who have no hesitation to even sell our motherland..what else do you expect from them?

Gurdaspur , where the clashes took place is Hindu-majority area , so we have Shiv Sena here.
Although they never win elections but still they are able to get some votes.
Whats next?
When curfew will be lifted, sikh hardliners will start coming from near by areas and ......here we go .......welcome back 80's and 90's.

That's off topic mate. What was it that I said on topic made you take off and have a go at my country. I think India pays lip service with minorities and these things can blow up. You all are too ready to tell me on this forum our problems so what's the big deal

:lol: who is talking ... just had a ethnic cleansing operation in your country.

Ignorance is bliss :enjoy:

Well a flag is also just a coloured cloth.

Who cares? I don't get emotional at such gimmicks. If I see a Indian flag burning , I will try to put it out but is not going to jump over it 'Roja ' style.

Gurdaspur , where the clashes took place is Hindu-majority area , so we have Shiv Sena here.
Although they never win elections but still they are able to get some votes.
Whats next?
When curfew will be lifted, sikh hardliners will start coming from near by areas and ......here we go .......welcome back 80's and 90's.

dude i hope that never happens .... just thinking about that period gives me shivers

Wait Shiv Sena is Mumbai specific as far as I know. Did they open up a branch in Punjab? How does that work? They are anti-everything except Marathis.

On Topic: The madness needs to stop. Shiv Sena cannot be banned, because you cannot ban an idea/political group. But if there is evidence related to the murder of the two youth, they(Shiv Sena) should go to jail. Personally I am against all kinds of religious parties, be it Shiv Sena, RSS or anything really.

i wish a military coup by VKS.
Attack on parliament and kill them all in encounter...and declare free election with new leaders

real-life-troll-face-meme-generator-i-can-haz-trollface-too-8fc6de.jpg

Who cares? I don't get emotional at such gimmicks. If I see a Indian flag burning , I will try to put it out but is not going to jump over it 'Roja ' style.

it might be interesting for u to know that doing that can land u in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom