What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ rafi
and you are spokeperson to those majorities ?

Send Veena Malik back to Pak: Bal Thackeray - Hindustan Times

The guy does make good statemens from time to time though I have to give it to him there

& at times he makes comments like these as well.. ''Mumbai has been made into a dharamshala. The only way to stop the influx of migrants is to start a permit system to impose curbs on those coming here''.. & i'm amazed there are some nutheads supporting his brand outside mumbai..

& at times he makes comments like these as well.. ''Mumbai has been made into a dharamshala. The only way to stop the influx of migrants is to start a permit system to impose curbs on those coming here''.. & i'm amazed there are some nutheads supporting his brand outside mumbai..

Paisa yaar what else nothing can happen in Mumbai without Bal sab look at SRK's movie my name is Khan and all that business :D even property construction etc they have control proper mafia firm they are.

Maha: Bail for Shiv Sena MLA in corruption case

i personally believe region and culture is a much stronger binding factor than religion. thats why indian and pakistani punjabs get along so well here in canada. and also introduce themselves as punjabi rather than indian or pakistani.

coming back on topic...sikh-muslim or sikh-pakistani relations during partition have nothing to do with the anti-sikh ideology these powerful and radical political parties like shiv sena and rss. their ideologies are dangerous and they need to be banned. from my understanding they also claim that sikhs are hindus and wish to dispel the sikh identity

Mountbatten and his homie Cyril Radcliffe were smoking some high quality shizz :smokin:
I mean look at the map of India, Pak and B'Desh :lol:

lol good one, but it does not take out the fact this was mother of all deceptions & that too in such a large scale....

more over there was a real emergency in the west after the world war - it was obvious this one had a last priority.

Paisa yaar what else nothing can happen in Mumbai without Bal sab look at SRK's movie my name is Khan and all that business :D even property construction etc they have control proper mafia firm they are.

that's true.. this guy is a propper gangster. Even people like Sachin Tendulkar has to give attendance at his durbar... sharad pawar bows his head in front of him.. crazy!!:crazy:

i personally believe region and culture is a much stronger binding factor than religion. thats why indian and pakistani punjabs get along so well here in canada. and also introduce themselves as punjabi rather than indian or pakistani.

coming back on topic...sikh-muslim or sikh-pakistani relations during partition have nothing to do with the anti-sikh ideology these powerful and radical political parties like shiv sena and rss. their ideologies are dangerous and they need to be banned. from my understanding they also claim that sikhs are hindus and wish to dispel the sikh identity

the rot is far bigger for one to imagine, when there are physcho's who belive in cultish behaviour such as child sacrifices to gain supernatural powers.

read this thread "how anti supersition bill was rejected"

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/168793-anti-superstition-bill-india-child-sacrifice.html

People have stuffed this thread more than it deserved:hitwall:

no doubt govt have shown great efforts..deployed police on roads..(they were even questioning the cars having more than 2 people inside).

every thing is under control..dont go after these thugs.We have them in every part of country.

or may be punajb govt wants to use them as ground for stopping the execution;)

problem is they have a cheek to oppose this bill in the name of religion.....

Yes you do suffer from it, the response from you proves it.

And you're the ones that come up with nonsensical posts....lol
Seriously, who exactly is popular and unpopular here?

Also, you won one War in 1971 and called the UN all other times...lol. Wonder who the real winners where :woot:

Dude its not only inferiority complex to me it seems as if you are going through serious constipation as well:rofl::rofl::cheesy:

Who is grovelling their noses to be clubbed with the Sikhs. Who is pandering to the Sikh community? This when Sikhs have vanquished pakistani forces time and again. This when Sikhs refused to join pakistan when the sub-continent was carved into two states. And yet you guys say I suffer from inferiority complex. ROFL.
Yes, grovel your noses in the very soil where Sikhs reign supreme.

i personally believe region and culture is a much stronger binding factor than religion.

OMG. You just brushed the proponents of Ummah the wrong way!
from my understanding they also claim that sikhs are hindus and wish to dispel the sikh identity
Your understanding, whatever that is, is wrong.

Because they are Punjabi, and I am Punjabi. :pakistan: Tamils and other indian's I don't care, except on a basic humanitarian basis.
Sure. Racism rears its ugly head.

And as for being a Punjabi, you are pakistani and muslim, the order of preference depending upon your mood. Indian Punjabis are not your cup of tea, for even a little storm in that cup would be devastating. Rest assured, based on your preconceived notions, you assume too much.

Ban Shiv Sena and RAW.... First step of peace in India...

Anywhere in the world Punjabi's from the two countries, are close to each other - this in not true with other indian's.

BS. You havent seen the world then, or how the two communities interact. Period.

Who is grovelling their noses to be clubbed with the Sikhs. Who is pandering to the Sikh community? This when Sikhs have vanquished pakistani forces time and again. This when Sikhs refused to join pakistan when the sub-continent was carved into two states. And yet you guys say I suffer from inferiority complex. ROFL.
Yes, grovel your noses in the very soil where Sikhs reign supreme.

s.

OMG. You just brushed the proponents of Ummah the wrong way!

Your understanding, whatever that is, is wrong.

Sure. Racism rears its ugly head.

And as for being a Punjabi, you are pakistani and muslim, the order of preference depending upon your mood. Indian Punjabis are not your cup of tea, for even a little storm in that cup would be devastating. Rest assured, based on your preconceived notions, you assume too much.

LoL The lady doth protest too much, methinks ;)

Ban Shiv Sena and RAW.... First step of peace in India...
Ban ISI, ban LeT, ban JuD, arrest Dawood, ban taliban (both afghan and pakistani), ban haqquanis, ban....

oh wait the list is a pretty long one. All the groups based in Pakistan. The REAL steps for lasting peace in the WORLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom