What's new

Shining India: Dalit not allowed to Cycle in the "upper caste" areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
today's hinduism is not derived from the rig veda though. it is derived from the manusmrti, the mahabharata, the ayur veda, the rig veda etc
my family purohit once said that after fall of bhudism in india many traditions vere changed and murti puja was introduced so normal peple could esely get the gods messege even bhagwat geeta he said was written for the same goals(i mean to get vedas knowledge as it was not avilable to common man)

today's hinduism is not derived from the rig veda though. it is derived from the manusmrti, the mahabharata, the ayur veda, the rig veda etc.

it's texts such as the manusmrti and mahabharata and some others that state caste. that is what many indians follow.

manusmriti,mahabharat,ramayana were manipulated thousands of times over thousands of years....many pathetic verses were added to manusmriti over the years...manu smriti also does not advocate caste system..

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

my family purohit once said that after fall of bhudism in india many traditions vere changed and murti puja was introduced so normal peple could esely get the gods messege even bhagwat geeta he said was written for the same goals(i mean to get vedas knowledge as it was not avilable to common man)

not after fall of hinduism..but after fall of vedic dharma...vedas strictly forbid idol worship,polytheism,prophets,avtars.

Lol, what? This happened in Tamil Nadu? There are upper caste Hindus actually left in TN? Kinda hard to imagine in state of TN where upper caste Hindus face reverse discrimination.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Yes the Caste System should be removed. And all Indians should be treated equal !

Caste System caused many students to commit suicide :

Treated equal by whom? Other people? Government? Concerned people from across the border?

Lol, what? This happened in Tamil Nadu? There are upper caste Hindus actually left in TN? Kinda hard to imagine in state of TN where upper caste Hindus face reverse discrimination.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Treated equal by whom? Other people? Government? Concerned people from across the border?

One Indian treating another fellow Indian equally !!!

Hindi Hindi Bhai Bhai !!!

One Indian treating another fellow Indian equally !!!

Hindi Hindi Bhai Bhai !!!

And why should they? Are you saying that in your fanciful world, "all" are treated equally? I read constantly about discrimination in your society. Why would India be any different? It is human nature to discriminate. Government must not discriminate and we can only hope people will rise above petty caste beliefs. But there is no must. Come back when you have achieved such equality in your society.

And why should they? Are you saying that in your fanciful world, "all" are treated equally? I read constantly about discrimination in your society. Why would India be any different? It is human nature to discriminate. Government must not discriminate and we can only hope people will rise above petty caste beliefs. But there is no must. Come back when you have achieved such equality in your society.

Why must every reply of yours involve dragging Pakistan into a discussion that has nothing to do with Pakistan ?

Why must every reply of ours involve dragging Pakistan into a discussion that has nothing to do with Pakistan ?

Because what Indians should and shouldn't do is none of your business and one must preach only what one follows? Your obsession with India is just bizarre.

Because what Indians should and shouldn't do is none of your business and one must preach only what one follows? Your obsession with India is just bizarre.

Look who is talking.....go and re-read all your messages you posted about Pakistan and China on this website. You are the one OBSESSED with these two countries so what right do you have to criticize me when you are doing the same ???

OP brought Pakistan , see the 1st post.

Trolling doesn't require reading. You expect too much from him.

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Look who is talking.....go and re-read all your messages you posted about Pakistan and China on this website. You are the one OBSESSED with these two countries so what right do you have to criticize me when you are doing the same ???

Oh, why don't you just post some of those comments? I rather read it from your POV.

Islam must not be dragged in , lets talk about dalits and the oppression of the high caste hindu society in hindustan.

Why islam must not be dragged in when you dragged in india.....does the truth hurt so much ?

Are you a idiot? can you not read this is related to dalits?

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

No relief for Sindh

So called land of the pure rather look at India's dalits than its own

Actually, I think most of the Pakistanis can't even tell the difference between a Dalit and an upper class Hindu because we do not have that mindset to begin with. The injustices that do happen is not because they are Hindus or Christians but because they are poor and do not have the resources to defend themselves. The Sialkot incident and the Rangers incident in Karachi are perfect examples of my point. In both the examples, the victims were the Muslims and were only targeted because they were not as powerful as the others. Problem in Pakistan is unequal application and implementation of the law whereas in India it seems to be a certain mindset which belittles other humans on the basis of their caste.

Actually, I think most of the Pakistanis can't even tell the difference between a Dalit and an upper class Hindu because we do not have that mindset to begin with. The injustices that do happen is not because they are Hindus or Christians but because they are poor and do not have the resources to defend themselves. The Sialkot incident and the Rangers incident in Karachi are perfect examples of my point. In both the examples, the victims were the Muslims and were only targeted because they were not as powerful as the others. Problem in Pakistan is unequal application and implementation of the law whereas in India it seems to be a certain mindset which belittles other humans on the basis of their caste.

was not the poor boy beaten for drinkin from a mosque because he was a hindu ? in india we are aware of it and are taking remedial measures..not like pakistan hiding our heads in denial...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom