What's new

Shimon Peres: Israel and Iran could negotiate

So , You mean Zionists didn't force Palestinians o leave their homes in 1948 ? They decided to give you almost 80% of their land in order to live in Gaza ?
Arabs live all over Palestine not just in Gaza. Majority in Galilee are Arabs. In Judea they are overwhelming majority, in Samaria they are the overwhelming majority. In Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Negev plenty of Arabs...

1948 - 1.2 million Arabs in Palestine. Today - 5.4 million Arabs.
1948 - 40 thousand Muslims in Jerusalem. Today - over 250 thousands.

Is that "ethnic cleansing"? :lol:

On the other hand in Karabakh and surrounding areas of Azerbaijan in 1989 lived some 700 K Muslims. Today - virtually zero.

What they did was a failure and that's why they don't dare to think about it again . What Iran did was totally more effective to stop Israel where it was.
Yes. In 1999 Israel planned to give Golan to Syria in exchange for peace, but Iran blocked that deal thats why Golan is still Israeli. :D

How come? Didn't Iran and Israel worked together before during the shah on military-related matters? Or during the Iran-Iraq war?

shah was a puppet ... & most of the stories about Iran & Israel during the war are bull craps ... actually made by Israelis !

Yes. In 1999 Israel planned to give Golan to Syria in exchange for peace, but Iran blocked that deal thats why Golan is still Israeli. :D

prove your lie !!!

prove your lie !!!

@S00R3NA

you want to support the arabs, get a one way ticket to pali land. Why the fuu do the rest of us have to be taken hostage for your insanity? Your religous mumbo jumbo bs has no bearing on the daily life of majority of Iranians. You're a religous extremist who likes to justify his actions based on verses of Quran, just like the wahabis you hate so much. What's so different between you and them?

Last edited by a moderator:
@S00R3NA

you want to support the arabs, get a one way ticket to pali land. Why the fuu do the rest of us have to be taken hostage for your insanity? Your religous mumbo jumbo bs has no bearing on the daily life of majority of Iranians. You're a religous extremist who likes to justify his actions based on verses of Quran, just like the wahabis you hate so much. What's so different between you and them?

just insulting others ... exactly like wahhabi sheikhs !!!

Atheist sheikh !!! :omghaha:

He is one of the most sensible people out of Israel, especially when compared to Barak, Sharon or Nethenyahu.

Sharon withdrew Israel from Gaza, Shimon Peres was supporter of the West Bank settlers during the 1970s

Sharon withdrew Israel from Gaza, Shimon Peres was supporter of the West Bank settlers during the 1970s

Men change over the years, I still find Peres's interviews and ideas to be the most balanced of the lot. The whole of Israel is essentially a settlement so its a moot point. I dont think there have been any Israeli PM's or president that did not support settlement.

How come? Didn't Iran and Israel worked together before during the shah on military-related matters? Or during the Iran-Iraq war?

we can't achieve regional hegemony if we are friends with Israel, because Israel/US want the same exact regional hegemony that we want. Our interest in the region is in direct conflict with Israel/US. our policy has been consistent with both the Shah and IRI.

@iranigirl2, can I ask you why you thanked this post?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...en-u-s-targets-china-hackers.html#post4400670

The post was wrong by the way. We just denied Snowden's extradition to America.

I thought it was interesting.

Iran and Israel share a long and friendly history

you are wrong ! every year Jews celebrate of murdering of Iranian people 2500 years ago ....Read about Purim Purim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Throughout the empire 75,000 of the Jews' enemies are killed (Esther 9:16). On the 14th, another 300 are killed in Shushan. No spoils are taken.[14]

This shows how savage they are...they compensated Cyrus by killing of Persians ...

Zionist are deserved only two things : concentration camps and gas chambers ....!

Arabs live all over Palestine not just in Gaza. Majority in Galilee are Arabs. In Judea they are overwhelming majority, in Samaria they are the overwhelming majority. In Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Negev plenty of Arabs...

1948 - 1.2 million Arabs in Palestine. Today - 5.4 million Arabs.
1948 - 40 thousand Muslims in Jerusalem. Today - over 250 thousands.

Is that "ethnic cleansing"? :lol:

On the other hand in Karabakh and surrounding areas of Azerbaijan in 1989 lived some 700 K Muslims. Today - virtually zero.

Before the Gaza war, Israel and Syria again tried to find a peace deal with Israel giving up the Golan, and Turkey was mediating the talks, but Israel went to war with Gaza and the talks failed.

you are wrong ! every year Jews celebrate of murdering of Iranian people 2500 years ago ....Read about Purim Purim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This shows how savage they are...they compensated Cyrus by killing of Persians ...

Zionist are deserved only two things : concentration camps and gas chambers ....!
I already explained that bad guys in that story were not Persians. Dozens of different peoples lived in Persian empire if you did not know. Not talking that Jews defended themselves and the whole story is fairy tale.

Thats another example of mullahtards they whine about imaginary massacre 2500 years ago but dont care about hundreds of thousands of their own people slaughtered just cuple decades ago.

Before the Gaza war, Israel and Syria again tried to find a peace deal with Israel giving up the Golan, and Turkey was mediating the talks, but Israel went to war with Gaza and the talks failed.
Israel offered Hamas a truce. But Hamas suported by Syria and Iran rejhected the truce. Thats why Israel was forced to go out to war.

Instead of using brainless Arabs as proxies Iran would be better to use Israel as an ally to counter the GCC influence. .

I think GCC already has many indirect ties to Israel. I don't know what their motives are for those, though I suspect it may just be to get more carrots from Americans.

Oman and Israel have trade between each other.

Also, historically Israelis have supported islamists so that they will cause civil war against arab nationalists in arab countries though I'm not sure to what extent that would apply to GCC countries.

@S00R3NA

I'm not a religious person but I do believe in what that sentence mean .

All I can see in your comment is western version of civilization , Like I said before this is what we're gonna here from a western or the one has been drowned in their culture : THIS NOT OUR PROBLEM

Majority of Iranians ? Would you please tell me who they are and what they look like ?

I already explained that bad guys in that story were not Persians. Dozens of different peoples lived in Persian empire if you did not know. Not talking that Jews defended themselves and the whole story is fairy tale.

Thats another example of mullahtards they whine about imaginary massacre 2500 years ago but dont care about hundreds of thousands of their own people slaughtered just cuple decades ago.

Israel offered Hamas a truce. But Hamas suported by Syria and Iran rejhected the truce. Thats why Israel was forced to go out to war.

Hamas has also offered Israel multiple truces, but Israel has also rejected them. Both sides are equally guilty of this. Neither side is innocent.

Back
Top Bottom