What's new

Shimla: Tibetans give an emotional send off to Special Frontier Force men heading to China border

Ironical coming from a Pakistani

And here we thought Indians especially Hindutvas loved being Nazis. Must be Mistaken with Modi giving Swastika salute and all. FYI most NAZIS were volunteers too.

Very proud of these Tibetan forces, their land was forcefully taken from them, their temples destroyed, the freedom to practice their religion curtailed brutally.
They deserve every right to give it back to these Han Chinese.

I am proud of my country that provides dignity and helps such helpless people.
Fight against Chinese tyranny...!!!!

And here we thought Indians especially Hindutvas loved being Nazis. Must be Mistaken with Modi giving Swastika salute and all. FYI most NAZIS were volunteers too.
No love lost for the Hindutva brigade.

Very proud of these Tibetan forces, their land was forcefully taken from them, their temples destroyed, the freedom to practice their religion curtailed brutally.

For a single Tibetan fighting for India, there are a hundred Tibetans fighting for China.

10f1cb00079643f7b1e8028c7633dacb.jpeg

老兵专列 再见了,五名藏族战士! 5 ethnic Tibetan PLA soldiers

Ethnic Tibetan soldier in PLA
6ffd0b0c221a4e2884ee07cd9e059af4.jpeg

0480-hzmafvm7014934.jpg

Ethnic Tibetan PLA soldier 当曾尼玛 training
W020180315324514671405.jpg

Xi jingping shakes hands with Tibetan PLA officer 杨初格西

Tibetan PLA soldiers are well trained, well armed and well dressed highly professional military personnel, Tibetans in Indian are poorly trained, armed and disorganized ragtags, no wonder they just stepped on their landmines and killed themselves.

Good choice that Indians are sending TIBETAN TRAITOR FORCES TO THE FIGHT.

No point to send HELPLESS LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIAN SOLDIERS to be SLAUGHTERED by the Chinese.
Low muscle mass makes Indians disease prone

Why Indians Have Low Muscle Mass.jpg

Dont blame China when the few actually Tibetian looking "Tibetians" defect to China once they are out of range of Hindtva gunbarrels "overseeing" their totally natural cheering

We will not ban you but we will have a lot of fun engaging you on our terms. I have also been banned here simply for pointing out that Pakistan is fully leveraged with China's destiny. My post was not provocative at all. It is your provocative posts that are allowed to remain. I am simply stating that I am proud of our brave SSF soldiers and may they succeed in their mission. SSF also played a very active role in the 1971 conflict.

I wonder why I cannot find a single thread refering to Eshanullah Eshan here?

They will be banned in an instant. Half of the indian forumers here are ex-brf forumers who have been banned for having a slightly different view on india as compared to a wild jingo.

Similar to cheering of people for Kashmiri freedom fighters?

My perfectly allowable supportive comment was deleted without any notification or comment from mods. Seems like the Chinese no questions censorship now extends to PDF even though PDF itself is banned in China.
Your entire country should be banned from the internet.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom