What's new

Shimla: Tibetans give an emotional send off to Special Frontier Force men heading to China border

After giving the world covid and making people suffer you have absolutely no moral ground on preaching about how other nations deal with covid. And we dont chain or shoot people having covid here. Its a free country and land of free men not some slaves. Btw I dont want to highlight the lowest mortality rate India has.

LOl,.. Your fantasy world becomes fancier each passing hour, Covid seems really damaging your mind.

Tibetan PLA warriors are more than a match for them

LOl,.. Your fantasy world becomes fancier each passing hour, Covid seems really hurting your mind.

Says the man who has lived and breathed in a world shown and made for him by Xitler. You have no idea how a real fantasy world looks like! In my fantasy world I can pee on Modi if he goes against my ideas, try doing that to Xitler, you will loose your dick.

Says the man who has lived and breathed in a world shown and made for him by Xitler. You have no idea how a real fantasy world looks like! In my fantasy world I can pee on Modi if he goes against my ideas, try doing that to Xitler, you will loose your dick.
I know you can pee since open defecation is a common pratice in India, we Chinese only care the result the leadership brings, in late 1940's China and India were at the same development level and now we are over 5 times of yours, so keep peeing, hopefully peeing on him can bring any positive change.

I know you can pee since open defecation is a common pratice in India, we Chinese only care the result the leadership brings, in late 1940's China and India were at the same development level and now we are over 5 times of yours, so keep peeing, hopefully peeing on him can bring any positive change.

I am perfectly happy with the democratic way my country does things. we will try our destiny in our own way not by subjugating people but by inclusiveness. If a society needs reforms it will be the society that will reform itself and not by some presidential decree and concentration camps. You dont worry at all as these are ideas you are an alien to.
You keep your 5 times GDP shoved into your behind. Im in content with my ideologies.

You keep your 5 times GDP shoved into your behind. Im in content with my ideologies.
No one asked you to change, we are very happy with ours too, it's you who brought up this ideology crap here.

No one asked you to change, we are very happy with ours too, it's you who brought up this ideology crap here.

Bloody hell.... I seemed to have hit some wrong nerve of this Chinese. He is getting hyper! I am least bothered about your since 'YOU' brought up your 5 times GDP crap :lol:

Not for those in India. Not all ethnic Chinese are Chinese citizens, do you have common sense to understand this simple idea?
They were Chinese citizens when they begged to be let into India as refugees. Is that very hard to grasp?

I am perfectly happy with the democratic way my country does things. we will try our destiny in our own way not by subjugating people but by inclusiveness. If a society needs reforms it will be the society that will reform itself and not by some presidential decree and concentration camps. You dont worry at all as these are ideas you are an alien to.
Your so called democratic way. If you are really a loyal Indian citizen and love your people than start realizing that your current leadership is the worst of its kind.

Engineering a fake Pulwama attack killing 46 Indian soldiers just to gain political advantage on opposition, BJP is playing a dirty political game using media. This is your democratic way. If you did not heard the voice recording and watched the videos on the subject, ask someone to help you to open your eyes.

This is the party which caused draining of Indian Banks to the extent that they were unable to provide the money belonging to the poor account holders. Videos are there to verify.

First they created hype and open a war front against Pakistan to finalized the controversial Rafale deal and now opening another war front against China, they will reach Israel, US, Russia, and France for additional weapons.

For defense, every country need weapons. Weapons are bought to cater the defense needs of the country.

But in your case, behind this weapon buying spree, vaults of BJP leaders are being filled with hefty commissions.
Money whuch should be spend to meet your country's need is being syphoned into the vaults of BJP leaders while your poor and innocent public is being denied of their most basic needs.

This is the cruel reality of your democratic way. Go ahead and deny it. I really don't care whether you realize it or start pouring some false accusation or counter illogical comments. Your country and your people!

Somewhere you talked about concentration camp. Why 2 million people held in detention camp in Assam?

Muslims are major minority group in your country once being proudly portrayed as world's largest secular country..... What a joke. This is the country where minorities are most unsafe.

Even sacred education institutes were not left, students were beaten to death inside the library. Prior to the incident members of law enforcing agencies seen breaking CCTV camras.

This is your country and democratic way.

Last edited:
Your so called democratic way. If you are really a loyal Indian citizen and love your people than start realizing that your current leadership is the worst of its kind.

Engineering a fake Pulwama attack killing 46 Indian soldiers just to gain political advantage on opposition, BJP is playing a dirty political game using media. This is your democratic way. If you did not heard the voice recording and watched the videos on the subject, ask someone to help you to open your eyes.

This is the party which caused draining of Indian Banks to the extent that they were unable to provide the money belonging to the poor account holders. Videos are there to verify.

First they created hype and open a war front against Pakistan to finalized the controversial Rafale deal and now opening another war front against China, they will reach Israel, US, Russia, and France for additional weapons.

For defense, every country need weapons. Weapons are bought to cater the defense needs of the country.

But in your case, behind this weapon buying spree, vaults of BJP leaders are being filled with hefty commissions.
Money whuch should be spend to meet your country's need is being syphoned into the vaults of BJP leaders while your poor and innocent public is being denied of their most basic needs.

This is the cruel reality of your democratic way. Go ahead and deny it. I really don't care whether you realize it or start pouring some false accusation or counter illogical comments. Your country and your people!

Somewhere you talked about concentration camp. Why 2 million people held in detention camp in Assam?

Muslims are major minority group in your country once being proudly portrayed as world's largest secular country..... What a joke. This is the country where minorities are most unsafe.

Even sacred education institutes were not left, students were beaten to death inside the library. Prior to the incident members of law enforcing agencies seen breaking CCTV camras.

This is your country and democratic way.

I dont want to answer a novoice who gathers his knowledge from twitter (most of do btw) and forms opinion with based on propaganda and malice. The questions you have asked me have been discussed here and dusted, so its not worth revisiting.

Regarding detention camp- Its there legally as they are illegal muslims and hindus who have pole vaulted to India and want to claim Indian citizenship. Just because you cant do it to Afghan muslims dont cry foul when Indians do it. Its a country based on law and book. For last 40 years, governments who allowed this misadventure for vote bank politics have been voted out and the new government is doing it what it was mandated to do. Its peoples' will and hence 100% democratic.

I dont want to answer a novoice who gathers his knowledge from twitter (most of do btw) and forms opinion with based on propaganda and malice. The questions you have asked me have been discussed here and dusted, so its not worth revisiting.

Regarding detention camp- Its there legally as they are illegal muslims and hindus who have pole vaulted to India and want to claim Indian citizenship. Just because you cant do it to Afghan muslims dont cry foul when Indians do it. Its a country based on law and book. For last 40 years, governments who allowed this misadventure for vote bank politics have been voted out and the new government is doing it what it was mandated to do. Its peoples' will and hence 100% democratic.
As I mentioned in my previous comment, your response is as expected, illogical, without facts and full of false justification.

Just dig articles written by your own analysts and news reporters published in your own media, you will find the naked truth.

As I mentioned in my previous comment, your response is as expected, illogical, without facts and full of false justification.

Just dig articles written by your own analysts and news reporters published in your own media, you will find the naked truth.

The facts are out there for your consumption since you made the assertions not me. I have my facts full and this is not a thread to discuss Indian economy.

The facts are out there for your consumption since you made the assertions not me. I have my facts full and this is not a thread to discuss Indian economy.
I don't care about your economy, I am only showing your country's true picture to those people who are effected.

Last edited:
I don't care about your economy, I am only showing your country's true picture to those people who a effected.

Please show it to whoever needs your expert advice (in this case none). I have no qualms either. I have faith in my institutions who have time and again proved they stand true to their constitution.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom