What's new

Shi'ite cleric's election win puts Iran to the test in Iraq

we are seeing collation of Communism and Islam ... we already experienced it and it didin't work for us very well ..

Al sadr is much much better option then aibadi and maliki

we are seeing collation of Communism and Islam ... we already experienced it and it didin't work for us very well ..
MKK and ayt Khomeini? Yes It didn't worked even for an year.

Interesting Things Happening in Middle East.
Muqtada Al Sadar is a tough nut. He being Prime Minister of Iraq means bad news for any power trying to use Iraq for their personal goals. And the worst news will be for US and its Allies. He will not alienate any one by Exaggerated Rhetoric.
And with Hizbullah Alliance Victory in Lebanon.
This region will become more and more independent and more difficult to manipulate for Foreign powers.
Add iran also . aibadi was pro iran and for the last few days ghasim sulemani was in iraq to sort out thing but nothing was achieved.

well played by the zionists to rival Iran in Iraq and Syria. they may go for some political process in syria too. Iran will be slowly and finally push back and out of Iraq and Syria in coming years. This will happen and Iranians can't see it as of now. since Iran will have to deal its internal front too. Despite all enemy moves Islamic IRAN will continue to remain dominant and will pass all tests like before.

You can't always expect regional states to know that having relations with Saudi is the same thing as having relations with Israel. I hope Iraq keeps its relations with Iran's enemies in check, for its own sake.

You can't always expect regional states to know that having relations with Saudi is the same thing as having relations with Israel. I hope Iraq keeps its relations with Iran's enemies in check, for its own sake.
Who care !?
As far as Iran public is concerned , all these investment in Arab countries by Islamic Republic is in vain ... in fact all of these investment in Arab countries has almost zero cultural and economic benefit for Iranians and just a massive burden for us ...

i don't know much about the guy, other than he took on the americans in battle.

He did and eventually forced US to negotiate peace with him.
People who hanged Saddam, also belonged to Muqtada sadar brigade, which was part of the deal with US.

no one can stop Iran from winning elections in Iraq?

Thats hard to say.

Iraq is barely one country man. The super complex government is held loosely by corrupt tribal leaders.

Middle East basically is in the 19th century when it comes to politics. All of It

Thats hard to say.

Iraq is barely one country man. The super complex government is held loosely by corrupt tribal leaders.

Middle East basically is in the 19th century when it comes to politics. All of It

This division works all fine for Iran.

This division works all fine for Iran.

As it does for Saudi Turkey US Russia and Qatar Kuwait and their dirty doers.

Its a mess.

I did Not joke around when i said only Jesus can solve the middle east mess.

Its a Fassad. A Fitna. A fire. An earthquake.

Stay the **** away

Back
Top Bottom