What's new

Featured Shift in TTP’s lingua franca from a terror lingo to a "human rights" lingo: Executive Director IPRI

Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1. About 2 years back, TTP's entire lingua franca shifted 180 degrees from a terror lingo to a "human rights" lingo.
2. The wording & discourses reflected TTP's shifting audience & posturing pitching itself as not a terror but a "resistance" group that nowadays sells better to the global actors

3. It's over emphasis on SM & video production indicated its desperation & weakness on ground.
4. Its use of sophisticated infographs & disinfo tools reflected its move into major Pakistani cities (especially Karachi) & new recruits.

5. Most importantly its digital behaviour revealed 1 thing: TTP is a franchise that had a change in its ownership, hence the new strategy.

What is important is that these or other such groups have a shrinking space to breathe, hence, the escalation out of desperation.

Source :
BC050A3C-AC6D-4A9F-A9EF-ED2B0CF4D840.jpeg

1. About 2 years back, TTP's entire lingua franca shifted 180 degrees from a terror lingo to a "human rights" lingo.
2. The wording & discourses reflected TTP's shifting audience & posturing pitching itself as not a terror but a "resistance" group that nowadays sells better to the global actors

3. It's over emphasis on SM & video production indicated its desperation & weakness on ground.
4. Its use of sophisticated infographs & disinfo tools reflected its move into major Pakistani cities (especially Karachi) & new recruits.

5. Most importantly its digital behaviour revealed 1 thing: TTP is a franchise that had a change in its ownership, hence the new strategy.

What is important is that these or other such groups have a shrinking space to breathe, hence, the escalation out of desperation.

Source : View attachment 814890
Lessons from Afghan Taliban

What important is the liberty and freedom in print and electronic media along with the accommodated space to operate despite strict cyber crime laws passed by previous and current governments.

These may as well be desperate but are bolder measures as targeted recruits lay vulnerable in cities of economic disparity and academic institutions enabled by student unions.

ser they are looking for tweeper fan maybe they planning to run a paid digital ads group to make some money!

are "wokes" retweeping?

They need to be slaughtered where ever found. No mercy shall be shown as they have never showed any to others .

You can see how they are desperately trying to save their skin by becoming a human rights cause. They have played with our soldiers heads and today they are asking for their rights ????

TTP has been portraying itself as rights organization and using the word occupied since 2020…SO and us pointed it out when this was done first time….
Since then it has been thi way, with every statement TTP has been more and more political and diplomatic…urging to fight for rights…

Child killers are now trying to portray themselves as champions of human rights & freedoms? They need to be smoked, one & all. Anyone who sympathizes with them, even partially, needs to be laughed out of any conversation that they try to have. These dogs have given enough trouble & they ought to be killed off.

What I see is a desperate attempt at trying to gain some funding at whatever pretext, since Indian money is a bit hard to come by now. They are trying to present themselves as guns for rent to disrupt Pakistan for Western interests, since Pakistan is as close to China as it is possible for any country. I also see an attempt to leverage the language employed by PTM.

I am not saying that TTP = PTM, that would be highly speculative, though. I am saying that TTP is appealing to their recruitment base by employing the language employed by PTM, except an appeal to the Constitution & constitutional rights.

Last edited:
Did TTP just claim that they are the Khawarji Kutte ? because only Khawariji Kutte Attack and kill Muslims while taking Money and weapons from the Non Muslims? their war is only with Pakistan shows a lot who is pulling their strings, its not about Shariah because under the Actual Shariah law borders won't matter, but I am sure there many among Pakistanis still dumb enough to believe these Sons of Bitches are fighting for a noble cause and Allah SWT, Dear PAF Please Carpet bomb their a$$es.

Child killers are not trying to portray themselves as champions of human rights & freedoms? They need to be smoked, one & all. Anyone who sympathizes with them, even partially, needs to be laughed out of any conversation that they try to have. These dogs have given enough trouble & they ought to be killed off.

What I see is a desperate attempt at trying to gain some funding at whatever pretext, since Indian money is a bit hard to come by now. They are trying to present themselves as guns for rent to disrupt Pakistan for Western interests, since Pakistan is as close to China as it is possible for any country. I also see an attempt to leverage the language employed by PTM.

I am not saying that TTP = PTM, that would be highly speculative, though. I am saying that TTP is appealing to their recruitment base by employing the language employed by PTM, except an appeal to the Constitution & constitutional rights.
Thank you for writing this. I really hope our planners and policy makers also read it and act accordingly. Peace deals with the people who killed our children goes against our own promise of "never forget".

We will have our peace when we send all of TTP scum 6 feet below the soil.

The Afghan Taliban will continue to do nothing.
They seem to be using TTP like a bargaining chip. Pakistan in turn is rekindling contacts with Northern Alliance leadership. Things look like coming full circle. In the end poor people of Afghanistan & former tribal areas would bear the brunt. Sad.

Americans are gone, and so is the reason for their recruitment. TTP has fought against the American forces in Afghanistan, alongwith Afghan Taliban on a number of occasion, and it suited their agenda to keep anti-american sentiment high in the tribal areas. But now, since that reason is gone and their buddies have the government in Kabul, how will you brainwash young men to take up arms against the state?

Yes, you use ethnic card, as well as human rights issue.

have a shrinking space to breathe, hence, the escalation out of desperation.
When space shrinks, terrorist actions shrink. That's why armies try to shrink their space.
Escalation happens when space expands. ie when your fellow travellers capture a country like Afghanistan.

Terror groups DO NOT increase their kinetic operations out of "desperation". When space shrinks they go underground, regroup, recruit and rearm until they feel confident in mounting operations.

They seem to be using TTP like a bargaining chip. Pakistan in turn is rekindling contacts with Northern Alliance leadership. Things look like coming full circle. In the end poor people of Afghanistan & former tribal areas would bear the brunt. Sad.
TTP just launched latest episode of human rights for Pakistanis by killing at least 45 of them in Peshawar. In their mind killing is the highest human right & they would like to help us all get it. Sickos.

Back
Top Bottom