What's new

Shias in New York protest against 'genocide' in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3682242 said:
ager kisi ke kami the pakistan ko badnaam kerne me, tu tum logo ne kami puri kerde

shia genocide banner in new york, chullu bhar pani me doob maro

saalon givernment me bhi shia baitha he, ager woh kuch nahi ker sakta to mera baaap aker kare ga?

be izzat ker dya pakistan ko

who is responsible for maulana ismail's killing, and those madrassah children in karachi? shia nahi to kon he?

Government ke nichay sara fleet sunni hai.

Aur taliban ko condemn kernay ke bajaye un ko bura bhala kahna shuru ker do jin k Pakistan mein mer rahay hain. :tdown:

Video dekhi ya nahi?

aik shia president ne kitne sunni ka katal kia he drone attacks me america se mili bhagat kerke

is peh to sunni pakistanion ko newyork me protest kerna chahye

We fought against against taliban you don't know about that.

Those are leaving are from those areas where situation was out of control.

Have you seen the video.
i wont watch it if its graphic.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3682260 said:
aik shia president ne kitne sunni ka katal kia he drone attacks me america se mili bhagat kerke

musharraff kya hai shia ya sunni.mohajir hai hi woh.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3682260 said:

Hum drone shoot ker detay hain batao retaliation bardasht ker lo gae?

no i'm not defending taliban....
i'm saying those shias who are being killed to take up arms against their killers instead running away from pakistan.

“And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. ( Quran 2:193)

What rubbish you speaking aunty how is the Hazaras for example going to fight back? they have been massacred beyond comprehension like they are animals or something how they going to fight? they are outnumbered and outgunned the only thing these poor people can do is run for their lives and protect their children which is the bravest thing any parent can do!

Persecuted Hazaras flee Pakistan; some die trying | World news | The Guardian

Government ke nichay sara fleet sunni hai.

Aur taliban ko condemn kernay ke bajaye un ko bura bhala kahna shuru ker do jin k Pakistan mein mer rahay hain. :tdown:

Video dekhi ya nahi?

abe bhai to jaaker PPP ke member list chek ker ke bata ke in me kon shia nahi he

zulfeqar mirza ka naam suna he?? sab se bada badmash lyari ka, aur kitnon ka katal karaya he us ne

aik president nahi saare bhutto family shia he, aur jaab bhi tumhare shion ke hakumat aate he use waqt shia sunni fasaad paida hota he

kia musharraf ke daur me hua tha sunni shia fasaad?

is mulk me shion se zyada common sunni maare jaa rahe hain, aur tumhara shia president tu america se mil ker drone hamle kara raha he

jabke dosre taraf shia iran se relations bana raha he, mulk ko bech ker mehenge bijle shia brotherhood ke khater khared raha he

us ka tumhe koi ehsaas he k nahi?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3682275 said:
abe bhai to jaaker PPP ke member list chek ker ke bata ke in me kon shia nahi he

zulfeqar mirza ka naam suna he?? sab se bada badmash lyari ka, aur kitnon ka katal karaya he us ne

aik president nahi saare bhutto family shia he, aur jaab bhi tumhare shion ke hakumat aate he use waqt shia sunni fasaad paida hota he

kia musharraf ke daur me hua tha sunni shia fasaad?

is mulk me shion se zyada common sunni maare jaa rahe hain, aur tumhara shia president tu america se mil ker drone hamle kara raha he

jabke dosre taraf shia iran se relations bana raha he, mulk ko bech ker mehenge bijle shia brotherhood ke khater khared raha he

us ka tumhe koi ehsaas he k nahi?

What happened during the time of zia.

He created all this mess for you.

O you talked about PPP.

Yousaf raza gilani is not shia.

On the morning of 20 September 2011 a passenger bus carrying more than 60 people left the Pakistan city of Quetta, headed for the Iranian border. Among those on board were men of various backgrounds and ages. Some were pilgrims travelling to Iran to visit the shrines of various Shi’a saints. Most were traders and labourers hoping to perform manual jobs in Iran and provide for their families back home.

Some were teenagers and young men in their 20s who were fleeing the growing spate of killings and insecurity in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Men who hoped to go to Iran and eventually make their way to Europe and seek asylum. At around midday, some 30 kilometres south of Quetta, their buses were stopped by masked men armed with rocket launchers and Kalashnikovs.

Hazara passengers were forced off the buses at gunpoint, lined up and then shot. The wounded were then shot again and again as they lay bleeding on the ground, breathing their last breath, not knowing the crime for which they were being killed. The masked men then chanted, "Allah is great’ Shi’as are infidels".

Mere hours later, as distraught relatives of the victims rushed to the scene of the incident, two further Hazaras were killed when masked men sprayed their car with bullets. The perpetrators filmed the massacre of the 26 Hazara men and later distributed the video through online news services and YouTube.

This massacre in Mastung was only one in a chain of targeted attacks against Pakistan’s minority communities, in particular members of the Hazara community who follow the Shi’a sect of Islam. In the year following the attacks, hundreds more Hazaras fell victim to discriminate attacks by the Taliban affiliated Sunni extremist group, Lashkar-e Jhangvi. The events in the last few days alone are a testimony to the ferocity and frequency of this gradual genocide in the making:

Why The Hazaras Are Fleeing | newmatilda.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom