What's new

Shias in New York protest against 'genocide' in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep the Shia Shia president and Army chief should stop genociding Shias.
These guys are just attention ******, why not protest against all killings? Or what about poverty illiteracy etc?

It is better for you to shut up.

I think he was being sarcastic and taking a cheap shot against sunnis

Its sad too see what some people are doing against shias however, let us not forget that more sunnis are getting killed in America's war against terror. This is just a heads up to let those war creators know on this forum. The fact of the matter is, no one is living ''happily''. Whatever happens, Pakistanis must stick as Pakistanis. Muslims must stick being Muslims as a unit.

Your sick wahabi views never ceases to amaze me

Stop acting like you care, deep down inside you want Pakistan destroyed, this only makes you happy

These guys are just attention ******, why not protest against all killings? Or what about poverty illiteracy etc?

I think he was being sarcastic and taking a cheap shot against sunnis

Nah that is what salman is all about his hatred of shias, ahmadiyas and vege eating hindus as he calls us holds no bounds

Stop acting like you care, deep down inside you want Pakistan destroyed, this only makes you happy

lol buddy where did you get this from? my only issue is with wahabis not 90% of Pakistanis

Some of my best friends are Iranian who are shia and I have numerous gujarati muslim friends I do not hate anyone!

I challenge you the way shias are killed in Pakistan.

No one else is killed in that way.

Army chief is not shia and one man can't do anything entire fleet under president is sunni.

The core of Shiaism is based on Imam Hussein's refusal to accept any authority but Allah, or any help but Allah's.

Ayatullahs are roaming Amrika !

Liars !
Everyone has right to have their own view. This is not a problem.

Shias just can't learn to live in peace, no matter where they are found they cause trouble and side with enemy.

Look at your wahabi community.

Hated every where in the world and drone strikes in the home.

And which enemy shias sided with?

Yours? :lol:

Shias should stop doing matam and juloos and these sunni talibans wont attack them or else they could make shia taliban as an option to counter sunni taliban.

Shias should stop doing matam and juloos and these sunni talibans wont attack them or else they could make shia taliban as an option to counter sunni taliban.

Yeah, now we have posters who will advice a sect to stop doing their harmless thing because the Sunni talliboobs will kill them :applaud:

Isnt it a banned topic? I request the admin to ban the OP to set an example. :mod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom