What's new

Shia killing watchdog site apparently banned

Well, what will we do with the data and videos?
With or without it, the Pakistan Army is fighting those banned organizations. Why not make a website that watches the total number of people being killed?

This would rage the Shias to be in fury and promote hatred. I think you are overlooking the fact that due to this hatred, there are (banned) organizations that target non-Shia people seeking revenge which again worsens the situation. 3 men from one of these organization were killed in Baluchistan and others arrested by FC.

I am not going against anyone, but this would create more hatred and divide us further.

There are many people protesting against the massacre of Pakistanis combined.

But shias are killed by the government also in zia and nawaz sheriff times.

We have a right to protest and tell others what is happening with us when we request news channels of Pakistan to publish news of our killing they refuse to do it saying not allowed by PTA.

DJ, I did not expect this kind of behavior from you.

Last hope i am sick of government's behavior we are killed and we are not allowed to speak.

We made this country we will live here if you want to leave then get lost.
if u made this country then fight on as well dont cry.100000 sunnis lost their lives in past 10 years dure to all this terrorism crap but we dont say its sunnis we say pakistanis but when 1 shia dies oh my God lashkar e jhangvi killing shias lol get a life

There are many people protesting against the massacre of Pakistanis combined.

But shias are killed by the government also in zia and nawaz sheriff times.

We have a right to protest and tell others what is happening with us when we request news channels of Pakistan to publish news of our killing they refuse to do it saying not allowed by PTA.

Last hope i am sick of government's behavior we are killed and we are not allowed to speak.
You seriously expect this government to do anything for you? Leave alone Shia or Sunni or even non-Muslims, they are not doing any favor for any citizen, just their families and friends. The army is doing a good job, and trying to do the maximum. Atleast someone is doing something for Pakistani civilians and you must be thankful for that. I am against the protest 'Shias are being killed, help us'. This is insanity. Why not 'Muslims are being killed/Pakistanis are being killed/Innocent people are being killed, help us'? Why divide yourself, by yourself? If everyone starts to divide themselves by their ethnic background, I am afraid we all will be in far much worse condition than today. But if all this nonsense in thrown aside and everyone is unite as one being a Muslim and/or Pakistani, it is going to be easier to bring a change.

Take an example, a divided community with all division have hate between them. A person from one of them is murdered, only that division would protest being minority and others would least care. But if there are one community, all civilians would protest against it. You decide who stands better chance.

Good luck.

Edit: Khanz4990, please control it or else you would be given a ban again.

if u made this country then have the balls to stay and fight on as well dont cry.100000 sunnis lost their lives in past 10 years dure to all this terrorism crap but we dont say its sunnis we say pakistanis but when 1 shia dies oh my God lashkar e jhangvi killing shias lol

Banned terrorist organization SSP website is still running and news website which only telling our news of killings is banned hypocrisy at its best. :tdown:

Pakistan seems to be in the state of turmoil . Once these things will settle down things will be better for every sect and religion in Pakistan . Right now everyone is suffering , some more than the others but suffering is suffering .

lol i hope some thing big happens to shias so that news channels can broadcast it and u get happy.dont u know what is PTA???dont u know pakistani media is funded from outside or u just pretending u dont know the media in pakistan gets 500 million dollars so it can spread anarchy and anger.how did u came to know that the website is banned from media channels?or some told u in person?if u say they dont report shia killings then why are they reporting the ban on shiakilling?thats why i told u look at the bigger picture.they want to stir hatred and start a civil war so the outside powers can come and take what we got.wake up

lol i hope some thing big happens to shias so that news channels can broadcast it and u get happy.dont u know what is PTA???dont u know pakistani media is funded from outside or u just pretending u dont know the media in pakistan gets 500 million dollars so it can spread anarchy and anger.how did u came to know that the website is banned from media channels?or some told u in person?if u say they dont report shia killings then why are they reporting the ban on shiakilling?thats why i told u look at the bigger picture.they want to stir hatred and start a civil war so the outside powers can come and take what we got.wake up

They don't report most of the shia killings that's what i am saying.

And gathering even up to 100,000 people is not reported in the media but only after pressure of some shia politicians.

Banned terrorist organization SSP website is still running and news website which only telling our news of killings is banned hypocrisy at its best. :tdown:

Brother it is a common misconception among Shia.

SSP is NOT a 'terrorist' organization... Its splinter party , known as Lashkar-e-Jhangwi , is what is involved in Shia killing...

Just saying...

They don't report most of the shia killings that's what i am saying.

And gathering even up to 100,000 people is not reported in the media but only after pressure of some shia politicians.
come on man what shia politicans?politicans are all corrupt they do it all for politics to get vote from us and loot us its like ALLAH KE NAAM PAR DE DO BABA and when elected ALLAH NA JO KUCH DIYA HAI WO SAB DAE DO BABA.iTs all a big game to make us fight how many of us pushtun or pathans are killed in Fata every single day by drones and jets who reports it?and when they report it they flag us as 20 suspected militants killed in drone strike when they dont even have a picture of the strike let alone names or innocent or guilty do we protest?no because we know the game its pointless to talk to a wall and this govt and pta is like protesting to a wall.so move on and try to look for a solution to farce.

To be very frank my dear saudis spite on you.
we dont need saudis i said if if if if if we got relations with u then its better to have it saudi because Iran gave all our info of what we gave them about how to build a nuke so iran is not trust worthy

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom