What's new

'Shia Kafir' - Poem from Extremists openly appreciating the killings of Quetta shias

Well judging by that logic, Shia, Ahmadis, Hindus and Christians should have their own small countries. Sunni extremists can kill each other but they should leave us alone.
Well thats on the Majority to decide. Either give them rights or a seperate Land. Indians had to do it in 1947 and Pakistan in 1971. Now logic says that Pakistanis shudnt be asking for a 1971 scenario again. Coz in todays date, You dont need an external force to get u independence like in 1971. So many other countries are already there in Pakistan.

First they came for the Ahmedis...
First they came ... - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What are those flags many people are waving, mostly green but with stripes in the corner?

Lashkare Jhangvi flag.
=SSP_Flag.gif

Bro i am going say this but i may or may not get banned but i don't give a damn. I speak from my heart. Pakistan's Army/ISI is deliberately promoting and supporting extremists, remember our real masters are the Saudis who are preparing for a sectarian war against Iran. These haramkhors also believe that they are army of Mahdi. Mollah Omer is their kalifah all they need now is Jesus and Mahdi to come and kill all Shia, Ahmadi, Chrstians, Sufis, Atheists, Hindus.

you dont make sense. Pakistan is a majority sufi (barelvi) country.

Then India will have 20 million more Muslims
Dude, Shias are Chill people. Even Modi has support of Bohri, Shia Muslims. They are the most well to do people and least radical in nature. India dont mind such Muslims. All the Terrorists in India has always been Sunnis. Some reason right?

But again, the question is not whether India will have problem with Shias or not. These Shias decided to stay in a country created for their kind in 1947. They deserve their rights in Pakistan rahter than anywhere else.

Lashkare Jhangvi flag.
=SSP_Flag.gif
How is it possible that LeJ can openly hold rallies in public like that, being a proscribed organization? This is not incompetence by the Pakistani authorities - this is collusion. Nothing else explains it.

Well thats on the Majority to decide. Either give them rights or a seperate Land. Indians had to do it in 1947 and Pakistan in 1971. Now logic says that Pakistanis shudnt be asking for a 1971 scenario again. Coz in todays date, You dont need an external force to get u independence like in 1971. So many other countries are already there in Pakistan.

I have given up thinking about what will happen to Pakistan. It gives me a headache. According to one Pakistani taxi drivers here, Pakistan needs a leader who can kill terrorist and their supporters without any mercy. o_O

How is it possible that LeJ can openly hold rallies in public like that, being a proscribed organization? This is not incompetence by the Pakistani authorities - it is collusion. Nothing else explains it.

Because the state protects the terrorists not the victims. Here is another gem. Just another day in Pakistan.
(Hang the Mirzai(Ahmadi).
10463-ahmadi-1330501932-937-640x480.jpg

(Jews, Christians and Mirzai(Ahmadis) are enemies of Islam)
MallRoadBanner-IsaDaudpota.jpg

Headline-in-a-vernacular-daily.png

Last edited:
Dude, Shias are Chill people. Even Modi has support of Bohri, Shia Muslims. They are the most well to do people and least radical in nature. India dont mind such Muslims. All the Terrorists in India has always been Sunnis. Some reason right?

But again, the question is not whether India will have problem with Shias or not. These Shias decided to stay in a country created for their kind in 1947. They deserve their rights in Pakistan rahter than anywhere else.

During the Gujarat riots, Bohris were openly burned alive. Men, women, and children. Their community has kept all records.

Shias in Pakistan did not decide to stay anywhere. Shias in Pakistan are NATIVE of that land.

During the Gujarat riots, Bohris were openly burned alive. Men, women, and children. Their community has kept all records.

Shias in Pakistan did not decide to stay anywhere. Shias in Pakistan are NATIVE of that land.
All the more reason for the state to protect them, don't you think? Groups like LeJ openly holding rallies like this, and putting videos of themselves with no fear of consequences, is simply unacceptable.

I have given up thinking about what will happen to Pakistan. It gives me a headache. According to one Pakistani taxi drivers here, Pakistan needs a leader who can kill terrorist and their supporters without any mercy. o_O

Because the state protects the terrorists not the victims. Here is another gem. Just another day in Pakistan.
(Hang the Qadiani(Ahmadi).
10463-ahmadi-1330501932-937-640x480.jpg

In Pakistan, both Sunnis and Shias consider Qadyanis not to be Muslims. They are considered non-Muslims. But that does not mean they are not human. They are a minority, who not only deserve political rights under the secular establishment, but also full freedom to practice their religion under Islamic pre-texts, just as any other non-Muslim community.

The picture above is an example of hooliganism or anarchy/chaos. What it shows is lack of rule and law in Pakistan.

In Pakistan, both Sunnis and Shias consider Qadyanis not to be Muslims. They are considered non-Muslims. But that does not mean they are not human. They are a minority, who not only deserve political rights under the secular establishment, but also full freedom to practice their religion under Islamic pre-texts, just as any other non-Muslim community.

The picture above is an example of hooliganism or anarchy/chaos. What it shows is lack of rule and law in Pakistan.

This isn't hooliganism but state sponsored genocide.
upload_2014-3-17_15-7-41.jpeg

All the more reason for the state to protect them, don't you think? Groups like LeJ openly holding rallies like this, and putting videos of themselves with no fear of consequences, is simply unacceptable.

In Pakistan the Shias hold even bigger massive rallies. But they are not shown by the media. If you check Pakistani Shia websites, you will see some pictures. In Pakistan, there are many Shia groups. And they have private armies, militias, and a massive network of intelligence.

It's not just smaller groups like LeJ

Indians don't know about Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom